Designers Watches (designerswatch.com.au)

Designers Watches (designerswatch.com.au)

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Designers Watches (designerswatch.com.au)? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
1 review
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (1)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No
Kris
KrisAdelaide

Trash grade SWATCH watch

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Christy
Christyasked

I ordered a watch on 25 August, and paid extra for 3-5days delivery. I have been emailing Lorry, but have been told the watch is in Hong Kong got dispatch. I would expect to receive this by tomorrow at the latest, but still haven’t even received a tracking number. I’ve fully paid for this, and am concerned that I will never actually receive the watch. Please can someone assist me. Order number 100009759.

Galina
Galinaasked

I've ordered 2 weeks ago and paid for 3-5 day delivery. Lorry said you've had to switch to Aus Post. This was a week ago. I have emailed Lorry and asked for a tracking number with Aus Post and an ETA, haven't heard anything back. Condition of my postage option was 'fully insured, web tracking with sms updates'. I've had to chase you up for any updates. This is beginning to look rather unprofessional and some of the reviews I've read are not helping...
I would appreciate an update on when i will receive my watch.
Tracking Number
Shipment #100006475 for Order #100009704

Lisamk26asked

Has anyone actually received the item they ordered?
I still have not received tracking info, and I filed a fraud claim with my credit card company to get reimbursed.

john_k
john_k

After 40 days I got my money back.

Lisamk26

Did your item ever come?

Erwin
Erwin

How did u get your money back??

See all Designers Watches (designerswatch.com.au) questions