Designers Watches (designerswatch.com.au)

Designers Watches (designerswatch.com.au)

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Designers Watches (designerswatch.com.au)? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.4
    Helen
    HelenDarwin

Very helpful online business

I'm living in rural area in Darwin where most of the courier company can not deliver, even australia post will take 2 weeks to deliver. Designerswatch helpful advices and services helped me deliver the Watch to my daughter fast and on time.
    Also their cheap affordable branded Watches are beautiful!

Vicky NgaiHong Kong

Have the lowest performance for order process

I am unhappy and share my bad experience with ordering in Designers Watches. Why is Designers Watches team the very low performance for ordering process that over one week cannot ship out my order? I have given enough time for the delivery period. Due to your bad and lowest performances, will let my order no enough time to deliver.....

Watch loses time

Watch looks great but loses about 10 minutes each day. It looks like it loses time at night after I take off to go to bed. Each morning I have to reset to the right time.

Never Again!

Purchased watch on the 8th December. Received tracking number but this number did not match my details and has been sent to a totally different name and address. Phoned company and emailed several times with no response. Still have not received my item and still unable to contact company! Have had to take further action to claim my money back!

Jewellery Shops & Brands

Find out how Designers Watches (designerswatch.com.au) compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Christy
    Christyasked

I ordered a watch on 25 August, and paid extra for 3-5days delivery. I have been emailing Lorry, but have been told the watch is in Hong Kong got dispatch. I would expect to receive this by tomorrow at the latest, but still haven’t even received a tracking number. I’ve fully paid for this, and am concerned that I will never actually receive the watch. Please can someone assist me. Order number 100009759.

Galina
    Galinaasked

I've ordered 2 weeks ago and paid for 3-5 day delivery. Lorry said you've had to switch to Aus Post. This was a week ago. I have emailed Lorry and asked for a tracking number with Aus Post and an ETA, haven't heard anything back. Condition of my postage option was 'fully insured, web tracking with sms updates'. I've had to chase you up for any updates. This is beginning to look rather unprofessional and some of the reviews I've read are not helping...
    I would appreciate an update on when i will receive my watch.
    Tracking Number
    Shipment #100006475 for Order #100009704

Lisamk26asked

Has anyone actually received the item they ordered?
    I still have not received tracking info, and I filed a fraud claim with my credit card company to get reimbursed.

john_k
    john_k

After 40 days I got my money back.

Lisamk26

Did your item ever come?

Erwin
    Erwin

How did u get your money back??

See all Designers Watches (designerswatch.com.au) questions