Listing monitored by Desired Living

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (38)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (39) · Not as advertised
Eria H
Eria HSydney, NSW

A Lounge Bangon Righton as Researched.

Product Appearance As advertised

Great advice and down to earth

We bought the new Fina model on recommendation from Jim . Very glad we took his advice because it looks great in our family room and it has all the tech features that a modern couch should have . We are one grateful customer !!!

Impressive after hours service

I do wonder if these guys sleep or if they hire someone in a different Timezone to answer our chat requests . As I work odd hours , I reached out at 1 am in the morning not expecting to be answered ! Pleasantly surprised to find Emily responding to our questions . Ordered a London 3 seater chaise which arrived last week. Quality is good and happy with our purchase. The legs were slightly damaged during transportation but Desired living were good enough to replace them for us. Would recommend

Oscar N.
Oscar N.Sydney, NSW

good options

I was a bit overwhelmed with all the choices and options I could do for the sofa I had purchased but thankfully the staff at the store were very helpful and guided me well. My leather sofa set arrived over the weekend and I am very happy with it.

Picture perfect - thanks

We ordered a bright green 3 seater chaise and we are thrilled by how it blends into our themed living room . We looked long and hard to find the right colour. Many places didn’t have what we wanted . We are glad to have found Desired Living - please extend my thanks to Jo who really helped with the colours and sending the colour samples a few times with patience !

Amazing craftsmanship

ordered a europa chesterfield set from Jim in sydney, he was very professional and gave me excellent advice on colour choices for my man cave. The leather on the sofa is smooth and looks 101%. You just earned yourselves a loyal customer desired living.

Store LocationChatswood

Good price and happy with my purchase

I am loving my olive green chesterfield which we ordered from Desired Living in April this year. The quality is definitely better than I had anticipated given the price I paid for it. Would highly recommend to anyone who doesn’t want to pay the price tag for an overpriced furniture piece.

Anita g.
Anita g.Sydney, NSW

A long drive but worth it

took me an hour to get to the store, wish it was closer to the west. But so happy I took the effort, I found a great 3 seater recliner in stock. It has been delivered and to my surprise they put a free cleaning kit for my lounge. THANK YOU

Noel K.
Noel K.Sydney, NSW

Good product

They provide fully customizable furniture online so that was great. Had some really nice designs and the sofa that arrived seems good quality. Prices of the sofas are good but the shipping is pretty pricey.

laylamae4u
laylamae4uHunter Region, NSW

Beautiful and comfortable

A big thankyou to Desired Living and the staff in sydney. The leather recliners arrived today and are amazing. I am sitting on them right now and these reclienerss are very comfortable. The shop in Sydney had a good range on display and Jim or Jason in the store was very professional and helped a lot. I am satisfied with the lounge desired living have provided.

Seth y.
Seth y.

Happy

Beautiful lounge i just got. Good colours recommended by guy in shop. Please with comfort. I will buy from here again should I need more lounges. I have my eye on some recliners I saw im shop.

Store LocationSydney

Roger Salcoodo
Roger SalcoodoSydney, NSW

GREAT VALUE

Moved house, needed two sets a corner lounge and recliner set. Very surprised how these guys could modify the size of the lounge. Good selection of colours, I remember it taking my hours to decide. Lounge arrived last week and recliners today. Happy with both lounges, would have liked more updates while the sofa was being made.

Find out how Desired Living compares to other Furniture Shops

Great service - courier attention to detail can improve

Thanks guys for delivering us a wonderful looking couch. Your service is excellent from the start and I would not hesitate to recommend you. However please use better couriers . I understand that they may not be directly related to your business however impression matters ! We would have been happy to pay them extra to remove the existing couches but they didn’t even acknowledge our request. Otherwise it would have been a perfect experience from us .

Product Appearance As advertised

I have been using Desired Living for many of my clients design projects and now receiving a lounge I had purchased for myself today and i must praise them and Jim in particular for always providing excellent customer service and accommodating for what each of my clients required for their projects. I always touch base with my clients to enquire of the quality of the lounges which I always hear nothing but good things. I recommend the chesterfield range which was what I bought myself

Diane
DianeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible furniture and service

Steve Pisaniello
Steve Pisanielloasked
Desired Living

Why have you taken my email off of my review I gave.

Jane D.
Jane D.asked
Desired Living

Any recent feedback about this company? I went to the Melbourne showroom and they were really nice and we ordered a set of recliners and a sofa. We paid a deposit but now after reading all the negative reviews I'm a little bit worried. Can anyone who has bought from them recently let me know? I checked their Facebook page but all the comments are hidden which got me suspicious. Thanks!

R J.
R J.asked
Desired Living

I like the prices, selection and designs shown on the website. But never get a "chat" reply, nor do they answer their phones. They sound like a very good product.. once received. But I'm scared by the neg customer service comments.
I want to ask them 2 questions. What items are on their "Flash Sale" being advertised. Also, there's a couch showing a price of $2699, but all of the colour choices add either $249 or $349. So this couch doesn't seem to actually be $2699. What am I missing?

Melissa
Melissa

Hey just got my sofa last week, I bought a few sofa sets, if I remember correctly the prices only change if you modify. I didint pay extra for colours but I think there was some colours that costed extra. They gave me a pretty good deal wouldn’t hurt to talk to them

Benny D.
Benny D.

They are very affordable, highly recommend you buy here, you get more than what you pay for. For what they are selling you are very much getting your moneys worth. I got my sofa today very comfy

Get an answer from our members and Desired Living representatives