Listing monitored by Desired Living

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (16)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (11) · Not as advertised (8)

Roxanne
RoxanneSydney, NSW

Love the leather smell

Long time afficinado of fabric lounges this is my first leather couch and I love it. There was no assembly, just had to unwrap it and done.

Alia
AliaSydney Surrounds, NSW

First purchase and happy

Purchased over the phone through Jim? He was helpful and guided me how to custom the sofa. The wait for the sofa was longer than expected. Beautiful sofa. I was annoyed at no update until delivery ready.

John
JohnCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Miserable experience

I had a miserable experience. I did not mind the 16 weeks wait but I did mind the excuses and arguments they provided me with. In all I would sum them up as cheap and nasty.

Margaret
MargaretAdelaide

Sofa and coffee table

It was easy to navigate the store, the range of products was acceptable, I don't know about the quality bcause it was only delivered yesterday and is still unpacked - I don't know about the assembly yet but I am annoyed that there was a piece of the coffee table missing

Nick
NickIllawarra, NSW

Totally cheated

I ordered their Orion u lounge and absolutely not happy with the product quality. I complained to them but was told that they were minor defects. I paid 3500 to buy a new lounge with ‘minor defects’ and waited 3 months for it. It’s been weeks since my complaint but they have not done anything about it yet.

Steve PisanielloMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Have not received full purchase

I purchased a lounge suit with coffee table had it custom made in August and put deposit down.
I received purchase 3 mths later minus coffee table but had too send the rest of money on day of delivery.
Have been harassing them since delivery about our coffee table and getting the run around, it is now nearly end of March still no coffee table which is 6 mths later.
We are willing to fill customers in how bad these people are in responding to our recent experience with our purchase and how bad they are you can contact me on [Email Removed].
I would rather send my lounge suit back and get my money back never never again.
Do not purchase from this company!!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Steve Pisaniello

Stop taking my email down.

Aiva M.
Aiva M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Online Shoppers

Noel K.
Noel K.Sydney, NSW

Good product

They provide fully customizable furniture online so that was great. Had some really nice designs and the sofa that arrived seems good quality. Prices of the sofas are good but the shipping is pretty pricey.

Amisha P.
Amisha P.Perth, WA

Sofa not delivered, its been 5 months now, not responding my email or call- they tell lie all the time

Store LocationMelbourne

UNDESIRED LIVING

kaycrowe
kaycroweSouth East Queensland, QLD

No communication from company

They have taken my money, I can’t get a response from email or phone call and no product after 4 weeks. Please advise how I can get a response. Not happy.

Second sofa bought

Receiving my second lounge today is another delight. I am a long time customer of desired living. Every time i have purchased i am well greeted and looked after by the staff. Bill in the shop is very kind and was also the one who took my first order.

My second sofa i bought in fabric for my social room and appears great. Very comfortable. I have never purchased a frosted fabric lounge before and never heard of it until Bill told me of it. Another fantatic sofa. I though do not give 5 stars for the fact that they charged me an extra fee for delivery to the 5th floor with stair access.

I highly recommend this shop for its quality of sofas and pricing.

Product Appearance As advertised
Yousel H.
Yousel H.Sydney, NSW

Good sofas

Beautiful lounge now in my house, I paid very good prices for lounges. In the store me and my family spent many hours and the people there were very nice.

Vikash
VikashSydney, NSW

Please stay away: Terrible product and equally terrible customer service

Steve Pisanielloasked
Desired Living

Why have you taken my email off of my review I gave.

Jane D.
Jane D.asked
Desired Living

Any recent feedback about this company? I went to the Melbourne showroom and they were really nice and we ordered a set of recliners and a sofa. We paid a deposit but now after reading all the negative reviews I'm a little bit worried. Can anyone who has bought from them recently let me know? I checked their Facebook page but all the comments are hidden which got me suspicious. Thanks!

R J.
R J.asked
Desired Living

I like the prices, selection and designs shown on the website. But never get a "chat" reply, nor do they answer their phones. They sound like a very good product.. once received. But I'm scared by the neg customer service comments.
I want to ask them 2 questions. What items are on their "Flash Sale" being advertised. Also, there's a couch showing a price of $2699, but all of the colour choices add either $249 or $349. So this couch doesn't seem to actually be $2699. What am I missing?

Melissa
Melissa

Hey just got my sofa last week, I bought a few sofa sets, if I remember correctly the prices only change if you modify. I didint pay extra for colours but I think there was some colours that costed extra. They gave me a pretty good deal wouldn’t hurt to talk to them

Benny D.
Benny D.

They are very affordable, highly recommend you buy here, you get more than what you pay for. For what they are selling you are very much getting your moneys worth. I got my sofa today very comfy

Get an answer from our members and Desired Living representatives