Listing monitored by Desired Living

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (10)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (10) · Not as advertised (1)
Roxanne
RoxanneSydney, NSW

Love the leather smell

Long time afficinado of fabric lounges this is my first leather couch and I love it. There was no assembly, just had to unwrap it and done.

Alia
AliaSydney Surrounds, NSW

First purchase and happy

Purchased over the phone through Jim? He was helpful and guided me how to custom the sofa. The wait for the sofa was longer than expected. Beautiful sofa. I was annoyed at no update until delivery ready.

Margaret
MargaretAdelaide

Sofa and coffee table

It was easy to navigate the store, the range of products was acceptable, I don't know about the quality bcause it was only delivered yesterday and is still unpacked - I don't know about the assembly yet but I am annoyed that there was a piece of the coffee table missing

Noel K.
Noel K.Sydney, NSW

Good product

They provide fully customizable furniture online so that was great. Had some really nice designs and the sofa that arrived seems good quality. Prices of the sofas are good but the shipping is pretty pricey.

Second sofa bought

Receiving my second lounge today is another delight. I am a long time customer of desired living. Every time i have purchased i am well greeted and looked after by the staff. Bill in the shop is very kind and was also the one who took my first order.

My second sofa i bought in fabric for my social room and appears great. Very comfortable. I have never purchased a frosted fabric lounge before and never heard of it until Bill told me of it. Another fantatic sofa. I though do not give 5 stars for the fact that they charged me an extra fee for delivery to the 5th floor with stair access.

I highly recommend this shop for its quality of sofas and pricing.

Product Appearance As advertised
Yousel H.
Yousel H.Sydney, NSW

Good sofas

Beautiful lounge now in my house, I paid very good prices for lounges. In the store me and my family spent many hours and the people there were very nice.

Donald C.
Donald C.Sydney, NSW

Finally bought my lounge

After spending so long trying to decide and jumping between stores i finally choose one at Desired Living Sydney, I ended up purchasing the recliner set with a bunch of add ons, the lady at the store showed me heaps of photos of how other customers modified their recliner and wow some people know how to spice up a room, putting mine to shame ha. The delivery arrived today it looks terrific, i will be coming back in the furture

H.Todd
H.ToddSydney, NSW

Custom theatre recliner

After a close to three month wait my custom theatre set arrived with all the extras, LED lights and cup warmers. My friend recommended me here and I am glad he did. A slight annoyance was that they did not take my existing sofa from my house but i suppose it was my fault to assume they would.

Nathan
NathanSydney, NSW

A reliable buy

Very satisfied with the workmanship of this lounge and coffee table. I am a return buyer and now a loyal customer who will be buying from desired living for all my furniture in the future

Samantha Elizabeth
Samantha ElizabethSydney, NSW

Corner lounge looks terrific in my room

The corner lounge which I have bought is dark red with brown parts. For my new house my husband is building I had our social room built based on the sofas colours and design to match. The staff at the Sydney store were lovely and even help me with the colours for the walls and decorations. The delivery is long which as stated by them is because the sofas are custom made

Bobby
BobbySouth East Queensland, QLD

Big sign of relief, thanks

The customer service guy was very helpful and patient with helping me chose my order. Was very cautious as I could not see the sofa in person. But thankfully it turned out great. But delivery did take a long time

Lisa
LisaSydney

My 4 seater London arrived after 8 weeks - worth the wait

I removed the chaise of our London sofa and replaced it instead with an electrical recliner . I must say they did the modification down to my requirements. The power cable can undone during transportation but the guys @ Desired Living were able to send a technician promptly to fix the issue . Quality of sofa is 4.5/5 so not bad for the price . Service was good, so overall would recommend them to my friends and family

Ta

Alidi
Alidihornsby

So happy with the personal service

I have had my sofa set for a while now and the sales consultant from Sydney called me months after receiving the sofas seeing how i was liking the sofa. I have never experienced such excellent service. The quality of sofa feel is great to.

Bonny
BonnyAU

Very good furniture. Very bad customer service and communication

TANVIR MOMIN
TANVIR MOMIN

Excellent Sofas, very Happy

I used Desired Living website to choose the style and colour of my sofa, customised it and called them. Their sales rep was very helpful and answered all my questions and sent me the leather samples and I ordered it. it was that simple.
The delivery time suppossed to be 8-12 weeks but due to wrong size it took more than 18 weeks to get the sofas delivered. But somethings even out of their control so to make it up they gave me the six sofa cushions and also some discount.
When the sofas arrived they look excellent, elegant and very comfy.
One sales rep looks after you throughout your purchase which makes things easy.

Steve Pisaniello
Steve Pisanielloasked
Desired Living

Why have you taken my email off of my review I gave.

Jane D.
Jane D.asked
Desired Living

Any recent feedback about this company? I went to the Melbourne showroom and they were really nice and we ordered a set of recliners and a sofa. We paid a deposit but now after reading all the negative reviews I'm a little bit worried. Can anyone who has bought from them recently let me know? I checked their Facebook page but all the comments are hidden which got me suspicious. Thanks!

R J.
R J.asked
Desired Living

I like the prices, selection and designs shown on the website. But never get a "chat" reply, nor do they answer their phones. They sound like a very good product.. once received. But I'm scared by the neg customer service comments.
I want to ask them 2 questions. What items are on their "Flash Sale" being advertised. Also, there's a couch showing a price of $2699, but all of the colour choices add either $249 or $349. So this couch doesn't seem to actually be $2699. What am I missing?

Melissa
Melissa

Hey just got my sofa last week, I bought a few sofa sets, if I remember correctly the prices only change if you modify. I didint pay extra for colours but I think there was some colours that costed extra. They gave me a pretty good deal wouldn’t hurt to talk to them

Benny D.
Benny D.

They are very affordable, highly recommend you buy here, you get more than what you pay for. For what they are selling you are very much getting your moneys worth. I got my sofa today very comfy

Get an answer from our members and Desired Living representatives