Dessert Boxes

Dessert Boxes

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (238)

Sandra

SandraSydney, NSW

The Perfect Gift That never disappoints

I have made numerous orders from dessert boxes and they have never disappointed. The personalised Nutella syringes are always a hit and the recipients have always loved them. The Nutella doughnuts are also a hit.

Shannon

ShannonSydney, NSW

Absolutely perfect

I purchased a donut bouquet for my MIL’s 81st birthday.
The driver was lovely and very careful with the box, when the box was opened, I couldn’t believe how amazing it looked. You really could see the care, thought and love put into it.
My MIL absolutely loved it, she was literally crying with joy/laughter. She always says “I can’t go to sleep without a sweet” (donuts are her favourite sweet) and so this was the most perfect gift.
I really can’t express how well made the doughnuts are, how perfect the presentation was or the overall experience. So quick and easy and yet such a beautiful result.

Amazing food and great customer service

Always delicious and have efficient service! Never disappoint and have some amazing gift options, the donut bouquet is my favourite! The staff are always friendly and happy to help. Highly recommended :)

Katie M.

Katie M.Sydney, NSW

The best dessert company in the business!

I have followed these guys for months on Instagram and love their office banter and I finally ordered one of their amazing dessert brownies and they are incredible! There is tracking available for your order, you get constant updates and the customer service is outstanding. Cannot recommend them Enough!

Amazing!!!

Great service, easy to use online to purchase. I ordered the homer donut and it was so yum! Very fresh and soft. Tasty. I ordered late at night and It was delivered Before lunch time the following day. AMAZING

Exceptional Service

We recruited Dessert Boxes for a large 'bulk order' campaign for our clients. The process was extremely easy and the service was beyond expectations. We have heard nothing but great reviews from our clients. Highly recommended!

Chelsea

ChelseaIllawarra, NSW

Who needs ‘things’ when you can give calories?!

Why give a dodgy photo frame that doesn’t match the rest of someone’s decor when you can give a giant box of donuts, cookies, lollies and chocolate? Seriously. Who ever buys themselves that and eats it all guilt free? Never! This is an invitation to consume all the goodness and not feel sh*t.
Ive gifted 3 and received 1, and am so stoked with the quality of the goods inside. The Iced sprinkle donut Was the best donut I’ve ever had, and I love me a donut. Honestly, it’s a perfect gift for any sweet tooth!

Kylz

KylzSydney, NSW

Delicious treats delivered right to your door!

Yummy desserts delivered quickly and beautifully presented! Awesome customer service and easy to use website. Such a fun alternate gift for friends celebrating special occasions! Highly recommend and will be coming back for more!

Nat

NatSydney, NSW

Most Amazing Display and Desserts!!

My delivery arrived on time, the box was immaculate and contained the most tasty treats inside! Definitely worth every cent and are so great to use as gifts, or just for yourself as a cute treat! Staff were extremely helpful and recommended and assisted when I asked. Their website is easy to use, and their social media is fantastic! Can’t wait to buy from them again!

Find out how Dessert Boxes compares to other Online Shops

Amazing staff and amazing desserts

Iv purchased two dessert boxes and they do amazingly each time cant wait to keep buying from them and see what more amazing stuff they come up with in the future x

Ellem

EllemSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service!

Amazing customer service - prompt, efficient, and very helpful. Have used before and will use again. Were able to help me when I had forgotten to order on time, and the ordering process was very easy.

Sarah H.

Sarah H.

Such delicious and fresh food! So impressed

Fresh food, very delicious and different, and very fast service. Love the personalised messages and their social media streams are the most entertaining thing I’ve ever seen! I love seeing all their new products and what I can get for my friends in the future. It’s very convenient they have payment options too. Love them

Brodie van Egmond

Brodie van EgmondMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Such a good place could not recommend more

I bloody love these guys. Top quality, delicious goods every time. Couple of times I’ve needed assistance when ordering and even after hours they reply straight away with ultimate customer service. Absolute legends! Could not recommend more. Also one of the funniest Instagram accounts I’ve ever come across!!

Phenomenal & prompt service

When you get caught up and forget to order your colleagues birthday present the day prior, dessert boxes never fail to exceed well beyond my expectations every single time. My colleague will believe that this was planned well in advance, little does she know. Thank you for always saying YES to my last minute requests. You make buying gifts so wonderfully seamless and I’m not even the one who gets to enjoy them. I enjoy the thrill that’s for sure. Thank you immensely!

Kat

KatIllawarra, NSW

Legends

I always order from Dessert Boxes and they never fail to impress. They are always my go to when for any occasion. PS. Jump on their Instagram for BIG LOLS. Quality stuff legends!

Kathrine

KathrineSydney, NSW

Great gift idea!

We ordered the Birthday brownie for our sister the day before her actual birthday, their page was quick and easy to use, loved that we could track the delivery driver lol and my sister absolutely loved her dessert box (especially the card and wine we added). I will definitely order through them again and recommend to anyone looking for something to brighten up someone specials day.

Niqueyq

NiqueyqSydney, NSW

These doughnuts are absolutely delicious

So very fresh and very very tasty, these were a wonderful gift for an isolation birthday. They totally need to sell packs of the confectionary they use to fill all the spaces in the box, these were absolutely delicious!
I guess the only thing I'd like to see change is a choice in what flavours you want in the box, and an extended range of flavours (totally need you to make pineapple doughnuts, nobody makes good ones anymore so I think you can do it)

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

Amazing customer service, product range, and shopping experience!

Have ordered twice now from these guys and will definitely be back again! Absolute life savers for last minute gift shoppers such as myself. Love that they deliver exactly what they promise - both times my order arrived on the day that they said it would, even with all that has been going on with couriers and post at the moment! Kiki and Stella on live chat must be glued to their screens as they manage to reply instantly every time I've messaged. Thanks Dessert Box team!!

LynG

LynGHunter Region, NSW

Thanks so much Dessertbox!!

Love this as a gift idea!!! Super easy present to send and always so well received. I’ve used DB multiple times- Very prompt-great customer service and delivery always spot on.

Products good

Delivery guy, Steve was very nice and polite, said happy birthday twice. Products came packed nicely. Was a great surprise from a friend. Cute card. Decent present to surprise someone