4.5

• Return Claim MadeYes (8) · No

amazing service & lovely gift

I purchased a dessert box for my mum for mothers day, i had a hiccup with payment and Stella contacted me right away to make sure i didn't miss out, by far the girls at dessert boxes are very professional & organised everything arrived before ETA and i would highly recommend them for gifts and will 100% be purchasing from them again, without their swift quick actions in rectifying my order, my mum wouldn’t have gotten part of her mothers day gift! Thank you lovely ladies you truely are amazing business women !

Bec

Bec

Delicious

Have been sent these as a gift and organised for a gift for someone else. Delicious donuts, amazing customer service, will definitely use again (and again and again). Thanks guys for being so awesome!

Birthday Cookie for the WIN!!

So easy to order, easy delivery, comes EXACTLY how the photos on Instagram show & absolutely delicious! Slightly Fitch however just have a little less lol. Thank you so much :)) see my photos for proof :)

Online Shops

Find out how Dessert Boxes compares to other Online Shops

MarketmadcatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor Customer Service! Buyer Beware

Buyer Please Beware. Poorly run company! Lack of customer service! Tried contacting them to rectify and issue, no attempt in resolution. Steer Clear and order from more reputable companies who are more customer based.

Bobby B.Dessert Boxes

100% Real Deal Best Choice

I ordered a dessert box as an anniversary gift surprise for my partner. Quick, easy and honest transaction! Seriously 10/10 Customer service. The giant cookie was legit the bomb diggity!!!

Stacey

Stacey

AMAZING , QUICK SERVICE

I was after something for my daughter to wish her luck in her HSC, I ordered at 10am that do and got told can do the same day deliver. It was quick, easy and very fast. Will definitely use again as the customer service was amazing. Thank you Stacey

Ninorta

NinortaSydney, NSW

astounding customer experience

I had placed an order months ago but due to a family problem I had to reschedule. They were so understanding and helpful. So I had rescheduled the order only to realise it was either sent to the wrong address or stolen by someone in my neighbourhood. After all that I emailed them and they didn't even hesitate to offer to make another one and send it out again and yes it arrived in my hands this time.

I can't thank them enough for their help and amazing service. my cousin was so happy to see the dessert boxes

Best Service Ever!

Massive shout out to Rose who was absolutely wonderful and helped me with my enquiry to ensure my delivery was delivered at the right place, just in time for Valentines day! Also, the donuts are very yummy!!