Dessert Boxes

Dessert Boxes (page 2 of 13)

Dessert boxes are THE BEST

Dessert boxes were so accomodating to my request. The online ordering was so simple and easy and who doesn’t love sweet treats, DELIVERED? Get on it people, dessert boxes are the best!

Best gifts

Contacted them over the chat function on the website to order a last min gift for my best friends bday. Kiki was soo lovely and took my order straight away! My bestie loved her donut bouquet.

The best

I ordered a box for my boyfriends graduation and he loved it! The service was amazing and the box looked great and tasted even better. The box was delivered nice and early and the live tracking was so easy to use. My go to gifting company from now on!

Simply amazing

Love these guys! I received three boxes for my birthday and couldn't be happier! The donuts were delicious and the messages inside were so funny. I ate them all in one day and have since ordered a few times as gifts from me. Thanks for providing the goods!

Love you Stephie Boo x

Stale Donuts

We received a box of 16 donuts as a gift. 2 weeks later received another box. We realised how old and stale the donuts and lollies in the 1st box were, after we received the 2nd box which tasted great.
Spoke to the company regarding this and they were very rude about this, with no customer service skills. Learn to take feedback

Hey Mary D a.k.a Justin, my names Bobby from the customer feedback team. So I've gone over all the details and just need to say the story out loud so it all makes sense ... you decided 2 weeks after consuming a box that the consumed box maybe/ potentially / may have been stale because you received a completely different box more than 2 weeks following that which tasted different to what you kinda / sorta remember the box 2 weeks before tasting stale. (I re-read that a few times so I can wrap my head around it) … The lollies also come straight out of a unopened and measured bag labelled Allen's and they were as confused when we spoke to them that their lollies (a product made purely out of sugar) were “stale”. I totally understand we didn't give you what you wanted when we spoke to you because we informed you we need to only deal with the buyer when it comes to a solution, which obviously wasn’t something you wanted to hear but alas, rules are rules. We have taken your feedback onboard and it has been filled in our feedback folder I promise. Thanks for your feedback Mary/Justin. Bobby a.k.a Bobby xxBahaha Bobby AKA Bobby, this is actually Justin, Mary’s Son. As a business owner surely you can see how unprofessional and stupid your responses are! No we did not “decide” two weeks later. It became FACT two weeks later that the 1st box was old and stale AFTER we received the second box. That’s what happened when you leave open lollies and old donuts out for long periods of time. Most unprofessional business we’ve ever delt with and surely you realise your potential customers reading your responses are going to see that too. Justin AKA JustinHi Justin … I have opened up my feedback folder this morning and updated the name to say Justin a.k.a Justin along with your assumptions. This case has now be solved and filed away. And correct … Professional is defs not a word I would associate with us. Peace xx

The best!!

Thank you so much for amazing customer service for a last minute delivery. The recipient was very impressed with not only the presentation but the taste! Dessert Boxes you rock!

Amazing tastes great

Delivered on time, best chocolates and the staff are great! I really enjoy ordering from dessert boxes! I’ve ordered many times for friends and they have all been very satisfied !

Amazing Customer Service

Ordered for the first time last week. The response time to just a general question email was ninja fast.
My brother LOVED his "F**K you finger donut and the delivery time was spot on :)
Just placed another order for my sisters birthday. Think they've just bagged themselves a customer for life.
Thanks xx

‘Donut’ shop anywhere else but here!

Best sweet treats around. Such a vast range of products on their website to cater for all dietary requirements and enjoyments. Just plain delicious really! They are always doing promotions to give back to the community which is awesome as well. Keep up the good work!

astounding customer experience

I had placed an order months ago but due to a family problem I had to reschedule. They were so understanding and helpful. So I had rescheduled the order only to realise it was either sent to the wrong address or stolen by someone in my neighbourhood. After all that I emailed them and they didn't even hesitate to offer to make another one and send it out again and yes it arrived in my hands this time.

I can't thank them enough for their help and amazing service. my cousin was so happy to see the dessert boxes

A favourite time & time again - fast, affordable & friendly service

I have ordered from this company multiple times and I have never been disappointed with my purchase and neither have the recipients. I love the fact they offer same day delivery + afterpay which really came in handy today whilst placing my order. Their products are always fresh and delicious, it really adds the WOW factor to any occasion.

Customer service at it's finest!

I have ordered plenty in my time from Dessert Boxes, but today I did a same day delivery & they could not have been more helpful! Thank you to the whole team for being so easy to talk to & happy to help.

THESE GUYS ARE THE BOMB!!!

I wanted to do a same day delivery but the date didn't show up but I spoke to someone over the chat on the side that comes up and the person on the other end was absolutely awesome they were so helpful I even stuffed up and put my name on the receipt (was suppose to have my fiance's name) and they told me to not to worry and asked for the actual name. I could not be more thankful as I mentioned in the chat YOU GUYS ARE THE BOMB!!! God bless you guys

Super speedy and great product!

I ordered a gluten free box at literally around 9am this morning and it was delivered around 10.30am! How is that for service! Furthermore, the recipient has a nut allergy and Dessert Boxes were able to replace the peanut brittle with a substitute item! Absolutely brilliant! No doubt that this is why they have a successful business! Thanks Dessert Boxes!

Great customer service

I ordered a dessert box / ballon and realised the next day that I selected the wrong date! I contacted them in the morning asking if it could be delivered that same day and they said yes!
Thank you for such great customer service and for all your help! My friend just received the dessert box and absolutely loves it!!
Definitely ordering more dessert boxes.
Love your products :)

Stale donuts

Sister had received a ‘Get well’ box at the start of the week from a friend. The first day the family all tired some of the donut and realised it was like eating stale bread with hardly any flavour. The next day we had the throw the donuts out as they weren’t edible.

Besides that the box looked great. Great lollies and chocolates in the box. Hopefully next time will be a better experience.

In my mouth

I have ordered from them now three times and every time they have been very quick and prompt in replying to my questions and the banter is 10/10 quality.
Really easy ordering process and the food just hits all the right places when it’s in your mouth.
I’m secretly waiting for a box to show up at the front of my door instead of being the one to order them but as long as I get to have at least one I’m good.

Great products, easy delivery.

I've used Dessert Boxes multiple times. Easy to order, delivered promptly in their designated time frame. Donuts are always fresh. Nutella donuts are to die for! Will definitely continue to order!!!

Impressive yet again

Incredibly awesome thought and most innovative idea by far. Used Dessertbox third time and impressed again. Lets me personalise the gift and receiver more connected.
Take a bow Dessertboxes Team. Thankyou

Highly Recommend!!!

Last minute decision to order a bouquet of doughnuts to be delivered to my daughter at school for her birthday. Used the chat on the website to see if it was possible for them to be delivered on the same day and before 2pm. The lady helping was absolutely fantastic and made it possible. Order placed at 9am and my daughter received them at 10:45!!! Looked amazing and tasted so good! Soft dough and the right amount of nutella!!! I highly recommend DB and will definitely be using them again!!!