Dessert Boxes

Dessert Boxes (page 2 of 14)

love dessert boxes!!

I used dessert boxes to buy a box for mum and my best friend!! So many different options for literally any occasion. Food is good (I ate like half of mums box whoops) and the service is amazing. Love the team and will definitely be using again!!!

Dora

DoraSydney Surrounds, NSW

Seamless experience

The order process and liveChat was simple and easy. The function to view the delivery
is great. My niece (Nikayla) received her pressie and was delighted with the Unicorn box! Thank you

Gail

GailSydney, NSW

Awesome Celebratory Dessert Box!!

A surprise gift given to our daughter, from her Sister, who couldn't be with her on her Birthday. Deliciousness in a box!! Soft, tasty & beautifully packaged too. Thank you DB!!

Jade

Jade

I had such a great experience with DessertBoxes! They were very helpful and quick with their response when asking for help with ordering. They delivered the next day as asked and were able to customise the order as requested. Thankyou so much! Will deffinetly be ordering from you again in the future!

Best.

Always super helpful, high quality, great selection of treats to send. They're super fun and always well received. Have ordered multiple times and will continue to do so!

Keep doing what you're doing team.

Natasha

NatashaSydney, NSW

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE. MY NEW GO-TO FOR GIFTS AND SURPRISES

I've been using DB for awhile now and they never disappoint. Service is on point, the items are always a great choice for birthdays, gifts or just because you want to send someone a little something special! Stella from customer service is always going above and beyond - thanks for always helping me out!!

Jerome

JeromeSydney, NSW

Very fast and efficient process and a very happy customer who received our gift.
well done to the Dessert Boxes team. Will definitely use you guys again, as soon as we find a reason.

Love it

Thanks for helping me organise a last minute delivery to my boyfriend! You saved me from a week of embarrassment. My boyfriend loved his donuts and the addition of the balloon that I added. Will be coming back for more

Sandrella

SandrellaSydney, NSW

It will definitely make you smile

Hello, Dessert Boxes
Ordered a delivery , arrived perfect , the box looked way better than the actual pictures.. thank you Dessert Boxes,those donughts tasted amazingly delicious, can't wait for my next order.

Flawless customer service and amazing product

Ordered an anniversary box for my girlfriend, but was just a tad too late for delivery the next day. Sent an email asking if delivery was still possible and then received a phone call in the morning and they were able to squeeze me in! Really impeccable customer service. To top it all off my girlfriend loved the dessert box, everything was amazing!

Tanya

TanyaSydney, NSW

Product perfect! Customer service outstanding!

Product is amazing! Recipients loved them! Delivered right on time. Beyond that the customer service is ah-mazing! Stella was right on it with my special request making it happen! Companies take note - customer service is important! I’ll be ordering again because Stella was personable, helpful and she got.it.done! I’ll be back!

Prompt Response and Delivery

Same day delivery awesome service and awesome product. Will repeat but for sure. Such a great experience dealing with staff and awesome tracking service never actually had any dramas. Very Happy.

Shona O.

Shona O.Sydney, NSW

Soon QUICKKKKK

Amazing service from the DB Group today, needed a quick delivery and that is exactly what i got. Thanks so much for being so supportive, def recommend for future occasions.

Tabitha

TabithaSydney, NSW

WOW WOW WOW

These guys never fail to amaze with their desert boxes and their customer service is next level would definatly recommend these guys 100x over!!!
Ps. Stella keep being you girl, social world wouldn't be the same thanks for your help today :)

Wow!

Have always ordered from this company and never had a issue. The service is always so impeccable and the donuts are fresh and soo tasty. Can’t wait to order again

Yummy !

Love ordering from these guys! Always impress. The donuts are amazing and so fresh. The service is impeccable and the delivery process is so smooth.. highly recommend using these guys

rita

ritaSydney, NSW

Amazing

simply amazing! i got a box as a gift from my boyfriend and it was honestly the most thoughtful and amazing gift! the desserts tasted amazing i will definitely purchase from here! thank you thank you

Tasha98

Tasha98Sydney, NSW

Spot on every single time! Love it

I’ve actually ordered from dessert boxes a fair few times now and it’s defiantly my go to for surprise treats for occasions. Professional customer service, prompt delivery, beautifully boxed and delicious desserts (the brownie is INSANE) literally the nicest brownie I’ve ever eaten in my life, my boyfriend agrees, even though I ate most of it and it was for him haha

So good!

Can’t thank the team enough for helping me make my wife’s birthday the most memorable yet. They even helped with the message on the card! Haha she loved her donut bouquet. Said it beats any flowers she’s received before.. thanks guys

Claire H.

Claire H.Sydney, NSW

The best service!

Literally ordered a last minute gift at 1pm to be delivered before 4pm and Dessert Boxes made that possible!! So quick and easy with zero dramas!
Highly recommend, will definitely be back :)