Dessert Boxes

Dessert Boxes (page 2 of 23)

LynG

LynGHunter Region, NSW

Thanks so much Dessertbox!!

Love this as a gift idea!!! Super easy present to send and always so well received. I’ve used DB multiple times- Very prompt-great customer service and delivery always spot on.

Products good

Delivery guy, Steve was very nice and polite, said happy birthday twice. Products came packed nicely. Was a great surprise from a friend. Cute card. Decent present to surprise someone

Janet

JanetSydney, NSW

Best Dessert Present

Thank you Dessert Box for this awesome gift. Fantastic service. Great idea for anyone. Donuts were awesome and wine went down a treat. Thank you again. We be definitely ordering again!

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Fast, great presentation and super delicious!

Loved the box! It was exactly as pictured and arrived very fast! They even had a tracker that allows you to see where the package is until it arrives! Amazing

Katz

KatzSydney, NSW

DB team came through!

This is the 2nd time i've ordered and once again, it was a successful service and delivery. Great communication from the team, punctual delivery, and great tracking system... the suspense is abated somewhat, when you can see and track the delivery! Excellence in a sweet-filled box! The responses from my family members who received these surprise bday gifts were, complete and utter amazement.

Cyndi

CyndiSydney, NSW

Our employees were so touched!!! And they made it so easy!

I sent an isolation pack to 250 employees across Australia and the great people at Dessertbox made it so easy. The boxes were delivered as expected. They communicated well throughout the entire process. I was most impressed with how fast they got my quote back to me and then delivered the boxes the whole process took just days! I cannot recommend them more!

Anna T.

Anna T.Sydney, NSW

Greatest experience

Bec C.

Bec C.South East Queensland, QLD

THE BEST DESSERT BOX!

I ordered The B'day Brownie for my friends birthday and he absolutely love it. Their service is absolutely amazing, the order came the day I needed it and the girls are so so helpful with all my questions. 100% recommend.
Ps. Check out their insta-stories, I die of laughter every day.

Liz K

Liz KSydney Surrounds, NSW

Omg the best doughnut stack ever.

Three huge doughnuts delivered for next to nothing!
This is the second time I’ve got an unboring gift delivered from Dessert Boxes. Brightened up my Covid day. And seriously there weren’t any calories none whatsoever.

AMAZING SERVICE

I ordered yesterday afternoon and delivery came in this morning! Super quick and their tracking system gives you almost exact location and estimated minutes til arrival, i was impressed. On top of all that the products they sell are delicious and perfect combinations and varieties! Thanks so much!

Megan H.South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely disappointing

The picture in the advert and what arrived were completely different. Slopped together tragedy. The size was at least half what i expected. 4 malteasers? The biscuits and brownie are stale as it was in transit for 7 days.
The second time I went to order for another friend (before the first purchase had arrived) the staff member was so rude to me. I asked if the BBC was a biscuit or a donut "[name removed]" replied that if i had looked, it said on the website.
I said it actually didnt, she replied well i'll make it more specific for you and changed the description on the website from "a dick" to a "donut dick"
Terrible, I'm embarrassed and sad I got excited about this surprise for my friend.

Dessert Boxes
Bobby B.Dessert Boxes
Megan H.

she loved the thought, i have screen shots of her expressing disguist in my private messages before that comment.i have forwarded to pay pal dispute with yoir rude responses and many pics of the many ingredients missing

Elizabeth T

Elizabeth TSydney, NSW

Best birthday surprise!

Was absolutely perfect, loved the box so much!! Thank you!! Was such a surprise to receive! Will definitely be ordering off here again! The baby Nutella was so cute and so excited to eat it!

Tyler

TylerSydney, NSW

Nutella donuts!

I ordered Nutella donuts and I am extremely satisfied with the service, the freshness and the taste that was delivered today! It was incredibly yum and can’t wait to try other flavours . Thankyou so much :)

Best Service! Excellent product!

I was trying to find a very last minute gift for my friend. These guys did same day delivery and delivered an excellent gift! I love them THANKS HEAPS TEAM!

Mary

MarySydney, NSW

PERFECT!!!

Sent a thank you dessert box....they went way and beyond to make it special. Thanks guys your the best keep doing what your doing.
Also tracking the item was on point.

Boubouki

BouboukiSydney, NSW

Fresh tastiest donut ever!!!

Been following this Instagram page for a while & I absolutely love their photos, stories & IG TV segments. Really makes me lol so I thought I'd give them a go & purchased a gift box for my cousin's birthday. I just couldn't resist & got her the BIG BARRY. I must say, not only did she laugh but it was truly the best donut/present she's ever had (no pun intended lol) it was so fresh, fluffy & tasty. I would highly recommend purchasing a desert box as a gift or even for yourself. I might just go ahead & purchase something for my self now lol

Best service !

Best dessert box business ever !! Been following them on Instagram for ages now and they’re the funniest!

Very quick and easy service ! Dessert box sent looked amazing and just as advertised!

Thanks guys !

Sabrina khan

Sabrina khanSydney, NSW

Birthday D’oh but cake

We ordered the doughnut cake for our friends birthday and it came out fresh, and delivered to her on time. The service was professional and turned out exactly as online

Natalie

NatalieSydney, NSW

Best service & such a great gift idea

Dessert boxes are really such a fantastic idea for any occasion, I have used them a few time’s now for birthdays and Valentine’s Day and they always deliver the best quality and exactly how you order and they are always on time even when you order last minute the next day they deliver. I will definitely be using them for many more birthdays and surprises and sometimes just to treat myself. Thank you again you guys are amazing!!!

vnovi

vnoviTasmania

Every Sugar Lovers dream!

From Sydney to Wollongong to Tassy, my sugar cravings and out of the world dessert boxes come to the rescue.
Taking Personalised gifts To the new level! Love Dessert boxes!