Dessert Boxes

Dessert Boxes (page 3 of 23)

Jessica

JessicaSydney, NSW

Amazing

I can't wait to see the excitement on hubby's face when he opens this box. The family all love these boxes so I was excited to try for myself. My sherpa was so friendly as well. Thanks Dessert Boxes

Best dessert delivery ever!!

Bought a brownie dessert box for my mum for mother’s day not only was the brownie itself delicious but the Sunday delivery was so efficient (you can see where your delivery driver is and how many deliveries until you).
The website is easy to navigate and has an amazing selection of goodies available!!
I wouldn’t use any other service for dessert delivery!!

Omg love love love dessert boxes

Amazing anti-boring gift service!
I ordered a donut bouquet and it was delivered swiftly and looked exactly as the website shows! It was way better than sending flowers!!! Thanks team!!!

Chelsea-Ray

Chelsea-RaySydney, NSW

Best dessert boxes!

Everytime I need a gift for a birthday or an event I go straight to these guys. Always prompt, great communication and amazing dessert boxes. I never regret an order here :)

Mothers day gift!

My mum absolutely loved the gift, she said it was very nice. Incredible service came with it aswell, always keeping me updated. Thank you Dessert Boxes. I will definitely order again for birthdays and many more occasions!

amazing service & lovely gift

I purchased a dessert box for my mum for mothers day, i had a hiccup with payment and Stella contacted me right away to make sure i didn't miss out, by far the girls at dessert boxes are very professional & organised everything arrived before ETA and i would highly recommend them for gifts and will 100% be purchasing from them again, without their swift quick actions in rectifying my order, my mum wouldn’t have gotten part of her mothers day gift! Thank you lovely ladies you truely are amazing business women !

Amazing for gifts !

This was the best gift I ever received, was delivered on my birthday and came well packaged. The best part of my birthday was eating a giant cookie lol. Honestly was such a cool gift.

KWebber

KWebberSydney, NSW

Absolutely Amazing

Have ordered these before! Delivery was so good & communication was perfect, letting you know when it was coming and when it arrived! Such great people to work with and purchase off! This is a great and yummy present to get for a special occasion !

Melissa V

Melissa VSydney Surrounds, NSW

Made Turning 28 pretty great!

AMAZING! One of the best gifts I received, donuts were so fresh, tasty and the presentation was so pretty. I will definitely be ordering from dessert boxes in the future.

Bec

Bec

Delicious

Have been sent these as a gift and organised for a gift for someone else. Delicious donuts, amazing customer service, will definitely use again (and again and again). Thanks guys for being so awesome!

Bianca-Maria

Bianca-MariaSydney, NSW

Professional, Helpful and Delicious

I have ordered from Desert Boxes in the past and have always been happy with the quality of their product.
I recently placed several orders that needed some very last minute changes. I reached out with the expectation that my request likely could not be met but boy was I wrong. Stella went above and beyond to accommodate my request.
I would 100% recommend Dessert Boxes to family and friends.

Kristina

KristinaSydney, NSW

Quick and easy Mother’s Day ideas

Dessert boxes made buying a Mother’s Day gift a breeze. Mum absolutely loves the box and couldn’t wait to dig right in. Dessert boxes you’ve done well and can’t wait to try all your other boxes.

Mother’s Day dream!

Loved it! Bought it for Mother’s Day and it appeared just as the photos on the website! All food was fresh and extra YUM. Would 100% order again for many occasions!

Amnah Khanum

Amnah KhanumSydney, NSW

Love dessert boxes!!

When I don’t know what to get for a gift, dessert boxes come through! Everyone has loved the dessert boxes I have gotten them which is why I can trust dessert boxes. I am very happy with their goods. I highly recommend!

steph

stephSydney, NSW

Best mothers day gift ever, HANDS DOWN!

I received my dessert box for mothers day and I was absolutely over the moon, the quality was great and the food was tasty! The message my husband was able to request also gave me a good laugh! BEST GIFT EVER

Nour

NourSydney, NSW

Sooo good!

Ok this is so good like those you thic cookies just melted in my mouth and not only that delivery’s extremely fast and reliable, the products even stay fresh for a while and still taste amazing after a day or 2, Their team are extremely nice and helpful as-well, definitely worth every penny!

Paula

PaulaSydney, NSW

Perfect

Thanks to the team. I ordered my friend a box and I got notified when they were on their way and as soon as it got delivered

My friend loved it.

Highly recommend. It was so easy

Thanks again

Nakia

NakiaSydney, NSW

Never Disappoints!

I was gifted x2 dessert boxes for my birthday yesterday and they were both absolutely amazing! My fav would have to be the loaded brownie! I’ve also gifted these to friends and family and service is impeccable, delivery always on time! Also obsessed with the DB insta page too! Can’t go past DB for a delicious, quick and easy gift!

Nez

NezSydney, NSW

A RETURNING CUSTOMER.

Placed an order for 2x boxes to be gifted for mother's day. The receiver was truly impressed and satisfied. Have already recommended Dessert Boxes to family & friends. Thanks again to the whole team for making mother's day 2020 a successful one 10/10

lai

laiSydney, NSW

PERFECT SERVICE

Great service and all desserts look amazing!! I'm not a sweets person but I ordered for alot of my loved ones for Mothers Day and all happy customers! Definitely recommend!