Dessert Boxes

Dessert Boxes (page 4 of 23)

Racquel T

Racquel TSydney, NSW

The BEST Mother’s Day gift!

1000/10, my mum loved it so much! Mum says the doughnuts were amazing and she is looking forward to her accompanying wine too. Thank you Dessert Boxes, you’ve outdone yourselves!

Amazing

Amazing service always use for special occasions or something different when giving gifts, delivery was great and so were the donuts very tasty and yummy will order again, thank you

Renee

Renee

Disappointing!

After paying $61 (including delivery) for my Mother's Day gift to my mum living interstate, below is the advertised picture VS what she actually received..... Not only did they skip including the Darrel Lea Rocky Road (my mum's favourite) they substituted it with Tim Tams and didn't advise of the substitution?
Really disappointing!

matt55Sydney, NSW

Ok. But way over priced for what it is.

No truble with delivery.

Product was ok

but way over priced for what it is.

Unfortunately i won't return until price comes down or product in made to value.

4 donuts and some lollies at $48 was expecting much better.

matt55

Wow this is how you responde to your customers amazing. Hope your ready for a shit show over social media. P.s. Im a online shopping blogger with 200k follower in Auatralia. Game on!!!

Ross Anne

Ross AnneSydney, NSW

I need another star to rate..

5 stars is not enough!! I need 6 (lol) Hands down one of the best things I found on Insta to deliver a gift for a friend. Very hard for a company to have great product and amazing customer service at the same time, especially in the food service where expectations are high. What can I say, DessertBoxes impressed me a lot I’ll start ordering from them when I need gifts from now on (or when I get my own sweet cravings duh).. thank you, thank you DB! xoxo

The best box in history

I really am so thankful for dessert boxes! They have gone out of their way and sent me a box of goodies!
Thank you so much so happy. I will definitely be supporting this company in the future

Leanne

LeanneSydney, NSW

Absolutely professional, wonderful service!

Thank you desert boxes for your speedy service you saved me by delivering my order The very next day with such short notice i will always use your company xo

Not wowed to say the least.

My box was half empty.
Although all items were included it just looked... subpar.
I'm grateful I didn't get this delivered to my Mum directly for Mothers day as I feel for it to not look so 'economical' it will require myself actually putting money and effort into it.
Perhaps the brownies might have been a superior option? I've only purchased one item, personally, I've not been impressed.

Amanda C

Amanda CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best customer service ever!!

These awesome people are what customer service should be.. Honest and to the point and have a personality that's frikkin legendary!!
Their delivery is super quick especially being delivered to Melbourne for mother's day. Can't fault them at all. I've always recommended Dessert Boxes to others. Even friends who live in Sydney have use them.
Keep kicking goal guys. You rock!!

Find out how Dessert Boxes compares to other Online Shops

Birthday Cookie for the WIN!!

So easy to order, easy delivery, comes EXACTLY how the photos on Instagram show & absolutely delicious! Slightly Fitch however just have a little less lol. Thank you so much :)) see my photos for proof :)

Courtney

CourtneySydney, NSW

The perfect gift, especially during Covid!

I ordered a dessert box as a thank-you gift for a pregnant friend. I'd been googling hampers when I came across Dessert Boxes. It was just what I wanted. Fun, full of awesome goodies people actually want - that Nutella syringe is amazing - and fast delivery. Good value for money as well. I'll definitely be buying again and I hope someone sends me one!!!

Mardi

MardiSydney, NSW

Amazing

I was wanting to surprise the amazing mums in my life a little before Mother’s Day. This is the second time I have contacted dessert boxes with no warning regarding same day delivery , the team are so quick and reply promptly when asked a question . The boxes were amazing delivered within 1.5 hours of me putting my order through . I can not fault their customer service or amazing products . Both mums were incredibly happy

Stef

StefMid North Coast, NSW

These C***S Are Awesome!

Couldn’t have asked for better service, ordered and on my door step in 2 days! Delicious treats for me from the most Awesome C***S in customer service! Order now you won’t be disappointed!!

Kellie

KellieCairns

Perfect delicious gift!

Perfect gift (or not to share)! I love the variety and creativity of the dessert boxes and customer service to match! Whether you're after something sweet or funny you'll find something to match your budget! The extra add ons are perfect to complete your gift.

ABOVE AND BEYOND SERVICE!

Contacted the company in the morning with my order, they ans all my annoying questions without hesitation, by 230pm same day, my 2 loved ones had their orders perfectly packed and presented. Cards for each in the correct boxes. AMAZING SERVICE !!

Find out how Dessert Boxes compares to other Online Shops

Fabulous caring customer service team

Fabulous personalised customer service will continue to order for fun delicious gifts to loved ones. Caring team who bring fun and laughter to the experience. Can’t wait to order again

MarketmadcatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor Customer Service! Buyer Beware

Buyer Please Beware. Poorly run company! Lack of customer service! Tried contacting them to rectify and issue, no attempt in resolution. Steer Clear and order from more reputable companies who are more customer based.

MY FAVE COMPANY!

i’ve ordered stuff from these guys many times and bro they are the BEST! love the service when i call to order from the lovely stella and the quick and efficient service! love the personal touches they leave like the notes and toilet per during this time of crisis. prefect company full of hot people! thank you guys!

Lydia S

Lydia SSydney, NSW

End to end - Customer Experience out of this world!

End to end experience was absolutely amazing - From choosing my gifts for my teams birthday during isolation to helping me out with shipping. The courier they use as well take care of making sure the gift is delivered. One of the team members had forgotten to update their address and the courier called me to find out what was going on, they were so nice enough to speak to the person that I was sending it to and drove to the person's actual house without extra payment or having them wait for another delivery to be sent ( or they could have just left it at the door!!)
The items are always fresh and the whole family enjoyed the boxes for their birthday!
11/10 Will use again Thanks Team! :)

10/10 would recommend to all my friends

I’ve been on both the receiving and sending end of this gift and let me tell you it does not disappoint. I received the brownie mix and it was outstanding.