Devanti Fixed Rangehood Stainless Steel Kitchen 90cm

5.0 from 1 review

orchidean

orchideanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent, Stylish and Functional

I recently purchased this Devanti 90cm stainless steel rangehood and I am so delighted that I got this as it is so similar to the very expensive brands. Unlike all my previous range hoods where I had to pull the tray when I needed the fan, this rang hood has fixed panels and 3 LED lights so no more pulling and no more fuse blowing. All the buttons are in the front and the fan has three speeds to choose from. The filters are aluminium and removable for easy cleaning and the outer cover is stainless steel. The exhaust is on the sliding top. I love its looks and I love that it is so functional. Best of all it comes for a fraction of the cost of the expensive brands and pretty much performs the same functions. What more could you want?

Customer SupportDevanti

Ashokasked

Hi
The bulbs. Are they standard bulbs that we can change if they blew off?

Sharon T.Devanti

Hi Ashok,

Thank you for your enquiry.
We would like to confirm this enquiry about the bulbs with our supplier.

Do you mind providing us with the following order details in order for us to assist you further?

Full name:
Contact number:
Website that the rangehood was purchased from:
Order reference (if any):
Tracking number(if any):

Hope to hear from you soon.

Sharon - Devanti Team.

Ashok

Hi I want to make sure that spares such as charcoal filter, bulbs are easily available if need to replace. If they are limited edition items and hard to find, I may not buy your product.

Sharon T.Devanti

Hi Ashok,

Thank you for your reply.

The spare parts such as filters and bulbs for our rangehoods could only be sourced from us as they are specifically made. We are happy to advise you that we would be selling the filters online soon.
Please also be assured that if the bulbs are faulty, please do contact the seller about it, we would arrange the best resolution for you!

Feel free to reply if you have further enquiries!

Sharon - Devanti Team.

Beryl N.

Beryl N.asked

I would like to know WHAT compatible charcoal filter fits the Devanti, 90cm fixed rangehood. Others have asked this question and I don't understand WHY you won't tell us WHAT filters are compatible. I have contacted the seller who has stated that they DO NOT sell the charcoal filters and that I need to purchase from another seller. There are NO specifications in the owner's manual either. Without the filters the item is USELESS! This is false advertising and maybe consumer affairs would like to know about your company selling a product without including information about compatible consumerables. This is an URGENT matter as I have arranged installation and there are NO FILTERS available from the seller OR information about where to purchase them. Not good enough Devanti!
Regards
BN

Velerie H.Devanti

Hi Beryl,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I will try my best to resolve this issue for you.

As our rangehood is produced for ducted installation with accessories included, hence the charcoal filter wasn't included. It is our lack of consideration that we did not state the dimensions of the charcoal filters. We will improve the manual's content where needed.

May I please know your full name and delivery address (Please PM me your details)? And which website did you purchase it from? Usually our reseller would contact us for parts purchase as it is not stock in their warehouse. We will confirm your rangehood model and organise the purchase of charcoal filter with you.

Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

Velerie - Devanti Team.

VinnyVee

VinnyVeeasked

I need to purchase a DSH-1.5-s-33.2/120 LED Light. Where can i pyrchase this in Aystralia? I cant find any listing online. Is the a replacement code?

Velerie H.Devanti

Hi VinnyVee,

Thank you for your inquiry.

For Devanti's rangehood parts request, you can request for parts purchase from the website that you purchased from. As it'll have your order and delivery details, it'll be easier for them to verify the model you bought and quote you the price. Alternatively, you can send us a message through www.devanti.com.au under Contact Us tab, we will respond to you within 1 - 2 business days.

Please let me know if you need any more assistance.

Thank you.

Velerie - Devanti Team.

Get an answer from our members and Devanti representatives