Devanti RVC-B3000-GR

Devanti RVC-B3000-GR

Gweazz

GweazzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Useless after 3 months of use and impossible to contact the customer service

Purchased in January 2019 at Catch for $278.95.

Noise Level
Ease of Programming / Scheduling
Battery Life
Product is used: Several times a week
Pet OwnerYes
Floor Type Tiles
System Errors Every time

Cath MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent value for getting a basic vacuum done before a big clean.

Customer SupportDevanti

Hi Cath, thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. We're glad that this product has solved the dog hair issue in your house and you've enjoyed its companion around.

Kind regards,
Devanti Team

Carol G.asked

Hi, I’m battling to find replacement side brushes for my RVA-B3000-GR, I have contacted the seller who keeps replying that no stock is available in Australia, this is going on for 4 months now, please can you tell me where else they may be available.? Thanks, Carol.

Hi Carol,

Glad that you posted this question! We are not selling the side brush separately at this point. However, you can email info@devanti.com.au with your issue, SKU, full name and address, and our customer service team will arrange a replacement side brush for you.

Sorry that it has taken 4 months for you to look for one! We hope the side brush will be on your way as soon as possible and you'll be able to enjoy the cleaning again.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for enquiries.

Have a nice day.

Devanti Team.

Carol G.

Customer service team insist they cannot assist with replacement side brushes! CUSTOMERS BEWARE! after your brushes ware out you can no longer use your robot cleaner!

Hi Carol.

There may be some misunderstanding from our customer support.

Just confirming which platform did you purchase it from and how long have you purchased the product for?

Please PM me your details and I'll follow it up for you.

Thank you.

Devanti Team.

Gweazz

Gweazzasked

Hi,
I already email you and contact it Devanti via the website form but I haven't received anything yet:
I am having trouble with my new Devanti robot purchased on he 20th January 2019.
Now, my robot is useless as it won't work for more than 1 min while it's fully charged, there is no error message, it just stops...
The quality of the cleaning was getting worse lately: bug when hit a wall, won't try to turn right or left, it would just try to force the wall... It also ignores the virtual wall most of the time... It would miss spots that it was not missing the first week.
The side brushes get tangled as well, I used the replacement brushes but they tangled within minutes...​ The mop leaks.
I maintain it, clean it on regular basis etc... but now, the robot totally useless.
I used the contact form via the Devanti website but I didn't get any acknowledgment or reply.

Could you please help me? Please see below my order details.

Cath M

Hi Gweazz. It's a shame you're having problems. We don't have the model which includes the mopping function. My husband was persistent with his contacting Devanti when we had a problem and we have recently received notification that it will be resolved. Hopefully you get some results soon.

Velerie H.Devanti

Hi Gweazz, sorry for the delay in responding to your message as we've been having a management transition. Would you mind sending through your contact details to info@devanti.com.au? Our customer support will get in contact with you and follow up with more details to assist you on the issue with Devanti RVC-B3000-GR.

Thank you for your patience. We hope you'll continue enjoy using it after getting the issue sorted.

Please let me know if there is anything else we can help you with.

Devanti Team

Stef

Stefasked

Hi Cath,

We bought our vacuum for the exact same reasons and has also been a godsend to us. We also experience similar issues for not finding the home base and missing spots during the clean.

My issues at the moment though is our vacuum has gotten caught on our textured floor rug and has absolutely mangled the side brushes.

I’ve tried contacting Devanti directly, my supplier, and other resellers of the brand for replacement parts and it is an absolute nightmare. Replacement parts just don’t exist!

Did you happen to see any websites that stock replacement parts? Or did your vac come with with replacements, mine didn’t.

Warmest regards,
Stefani

Hi Stefani,

Sorry for the inconveniences caused due to the faulty side brushes. Sorry to hear that you didn't get a reply for the replacement part.

Please send an email to cs@newaim.com.au for an immediate response. Once we receive your email and getting all the information needed, we'll arrange a replacement brush to send out to you as soon as possible.

We hope it'll solve the mangled side brushes issue and you'll continue to enjoy the companion of this robot cleaner.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Kind regards,
The Devanti Team

Cath M

Hi Stef. I believe ours came with a token spare brush. We're having a bit of trouble with our vacuum at the moment and getting a video of the issue which is appropriate to the manufacturer's specifications has become arduous. Really missing Devan as he was doing a great job and the tumble weeds have returned!

Hi Cath,

Please kindly send us an email at cs@newaim.com.au for more details about the issue and we can follow up from there. We'll send a replacement once we have confirmed the issue and getting the information needed to send you the right one.

We hope our Robot vacuum cleaner will continue to do the cleaning job for you.

Kind Regards,
The Devanti Team

Get an answer from our members and Devanti representatives