Devanti Questions & Answers

138 questions from our users

Harry

Harryasked

Hi, I bought Devanti rangehood online from ebay.
I need to extension decorative rangehood flu. can you please advise how and where to get this spare part ?
Harry

B. Cook
B. Cook

Harry I wish I could help but after reading the reviews I did not buy the product.

Niva

Nivaasked

Purchased a devanti water dispenser and have had it for a few days now. The water isnt cold and watee flow is also very slow. Please help with these issues

Irene Parryasked

How do I set the temperature on the 36 bottle wine fridge I keep pressing the arrow but it won’t go where I want it

Kathy

Kathyasked

I have just purchased a Devanti Mini Video projector Wifi. It came with a very minimal manual. I can’t connect it to my wifi. There is no “pair” button. The manual is very sketchy. What do you suggest? I purchased it for projecting my AO sewing patterns from my iPad.

Kevin C.

Kevin C.asked

What does c mean on the induction cooktop

Shirley B.

Shirley B.asked

Shirley Bowman <shirleybowmanjp@gmail.com>
Fri, Jan 29, 9:56 AM (3 days ago)
to support

Hi, I recently bought a Devanti Corded Stick Vacuum Cleaner at a cost of $47.90. Item Number....00339049

I find the cleaner does the job I require it to do but find it awkward to operate as the stick does not sit right in the actual cleaner. It sits on an angle. I have tried to turn the stick but when it locks in, it is awkward to use.

Can you suggest to me what can be done to rectify this problem?

Shirley Bowman JP (Qual) [personal details removed]

Margaret-Rose

Margaret-Roseasked

My wooden Devanti aroma stopped working why

fred

fredasked

howvto adjust the timer for 6kg dryer

Adele C.

Adele C.asked

Can you please advise where I can buy the silicone mats or whatever it is to make wet stuff like sauces, stock and fruit? I have the 9 tray Devanti dehydrator.

Vicki F.

Vicki F.asked

I have a brand new Devsntu smart 12 volt smart TVs and used it twice. Now I can’t even get the Menu screen up and the screen has vertical lines! What is the matter with it!

Declan M.

Declan M.asked

Hello I would like to know how to adjust the temperature on my Devanti 28 bottle wine cooler

Irene Parry

I would like to k ow as well

Nile T.asked

We bought a water purifier/cooler in February 2020. The water is not getting cooler anymore. Who do we contact? What is the problem with the cooler?

JME
JME

I’m still chasing Devanti after months so good luck! I get responses in this review site but they never email me directly so I’m taking them to small claims as advised by my bank.

Nile T.

Thank you for the reply. I hope they reply and try and solve my issue. Good luck with yours too.

Matt S.

Matt S.asked

Brought a 6lt dryer in August only worked for a 1 months tripped the power and had smoke coming out of it brings trying to contact the seller and your company but I get no response not happy returns my money or replacement dryer ASAP as I need a dryer Matt mattstruck66@gmail.com

arthur

arthurasked

i have a puri-d-501-wh air purifier, it was working ok, but now when i select the mode Automatic it doesn't
work, i bought it 2 weeks ago. Thank you for your help. Arthur

Lorraine K.

Lorraine K.asked

We have just purchased the bench top water cooler model WD1103-22L-WH just wondering once the bottom container is full of water should the top container also be full of water as the manual say not to fill water past the fastener which I presume is the joining of the two containers

wittsend

wittsendasked

i have just purchased and installed a induction cooktop and it gives an e8 error
I also am having trouble trying to work out how to use it
i would appreciate some help please
Merrilyn

Terry O.

Terry O.asked

I have juist purchased a devanti RH-D-F-49-90-SR range hood The 2 x carbon filters suppied will not fit What is the correct carbon filters fr this model

Cloakin D.

Cloakin D.asked

I just bought a 155 bottle wine cooler but the buttons don't work to adjust temperature?

Hi Cloakin,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We apologise that the buttons of the wine cooler could not work to adjust the temperature at the moment. This should not be the case. In this case, would you please send us an email to info@devanti.com.au with your order details including full name, email address and store/website that you have purchased the wine cooler from? Our Customer Support team can further assist you with relevant troubleshooting solutions or advise your with next steps. The team might refer you to the original authorised reseller as all warranty claims, including product return, replacement or refund have to be processed by the seller. Thank you

Tv problem asked

Do you have installation tech for smart t v ours arrived today and we need assistance to connect to internet. We are a bit ancient and need help .

Tv problem

Have connected free to air but still can not activate computer installation.

Hi Valued Customer,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We are happy and available to help. Would you please send us this inquiry along with the order details including your email address, full name and store/website that you have purchased the TV from to our email address at info@devanti.com.au? Our Customer Service team will be able to locate your order, including the specific TV model and assist you accordingly. Thank you.

Sent all these details.

Jaume R.

Jaume R.asked

Hello! We have a Devanti Smart HD Android Video Projector (5000 Lumen Home Theatre), that we are very happy with. However I accidentally broke the remote control. I bought a universal projector remote control, but unfortunately Devanti devices were not supported. Could I order a remote control from you? I contacted Devanti through your website 2 months ago, but I still haven't heard back. Could you please advise? Thanks!

Hi Jaume,

Thank you for getting in touch with us. We offer replacement parts, including the remote control that you are after whenever there is available stock. Please be assured that we have dedicated Customer Service representatives looking after all email inquires, eager to provide the support that our customers need each business day. The email inquiries would have been responded as soon as they are received and attended to, so we apologise for any delays that you have received in the responses so far. Please kindly let us know the order details, including your email address, full name and contact number via the private message that you have sent us or to our email at info@devanti.com.au so that we can assist you further.

Sherlyne - Devanti Team

Get an answer from our members and Devanti representatives