Devanti

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (36)

Ken R. Woy Woy NSW

Ken R. Woy Woy NSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Devanti Product support and Service

I switched to a Devanti headlight stick vacuum after using another brand. I find the Devanti performance on par & in my senior years much easier & lightweight to use. However, upon cleaning out the vacuum, I unfortunately snapped a plastic dust filter lug. I searched to no avail on the Net and eventually contacted Devanti customer support. They were able to source the part from a dealer and with continued email communication, advised of cost and progress of delivery. As a retired Marketing Manager for a large company, I found this level of product and customer support to be a blessing, in these days of multi-nationals. Excellent service & 5 stars !!

CMBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't buy Devanti!

I have purchased a 4kg tumble dryer last August 2019 from Catch. After a year, the dryer filter grille has started to tear and deform. I have contacted the reseller and they said they don't have the spare part and I should get in touch with Devanti directly. I have sent several emails to Devanti, but the replies are close to radio silence. I have sent them another email asking if the machine is still under warranty because now it doesn't want to turn on anymore. Such a waste of money. They also don't have a contact number.

Sharyn W.

Sharyn W.Murray Region, NSW

Devanti 6kg tumble dryer door seal

I purchased a 6kg tumble dryer KA6VDRYERA model in August 2020. The door seal has disintegrated after a few months. I’ve sent 2 emails in the past 6 weeks to devanti and had no response. Can someone get back to me ASAP. Sharyn.

Rick

RickLaunceston, TAS

Absolute garbage....

I purchased one of their double door bar fridges in November 2019. Its now December 2020 so only one year old and only weeks outside of the warranty. This item now won’t go below 10c, so the compressor is constantly trying to cool the fridge to the point that it gets the motor so hot and starts to melt the plastic that covers the electronics. I have tried to talk to devanti about it to see if they would help out but just revived a response that “sorry it’s out of warranty and we hope you can understand”. It’s only one year old and has had minimal use. $700 down the drain. An absolute waste of money and cheaply built. DO NOT BUY!!!!!

Amit

AmitSydney, NSW

Washing machine devanti-4-6kg is working fairly well since last two years

I bought a small portal washing machine(https://www.catch.com.au/product/devanti-4-6kg-mini-outdoor-portable-washing-machine-top-loader-spin-camp-caravan-543356/) and it works quite well and I use it for my small apartment. I am really happy with the product. The build quality is ok but serves my purpose and I wash my clothes almost twice a week.
Sometimes used for heavy washing like single bed blankets and it fairly does the job. Works well for apartments not having a outlet to fix washing machines.
Cheap and saves big amount of money rather washing outside.

Thanks,

Karina Foley

Karina FoleyQueensland

Terrible

Brought a Vacuum Cleaner, it’s the worst thing I have owned!! Waste of Money. Waste of time trying to use it. We have to go as slow as a Snail when trying to use it......... It falls ova constantly on tiles and carpet. Its Cheaply Made and Cost a Pretty Penny to Buy. Iam disgusted that this is a Australian Product. Shame on You and Your Company. DONT BUY THESE VACUMS

Ashley P.Sydney, NSW

Devanti ceramic Heater

Devanti ceramic heater caught fire after a year could have easily burnt my home down. Poor quality also dryed the air before it created a serious internal fire that could have killed me if I was asleep.

Trevor M.

Trevor M.Sydney, NSW

I need a DEVANTI 43" Smart TV manual.

I have a 43" DEVANTI smart TV but need a user manual to help set it up. Where can I get that? I have tried looking on th net but cannot find it.

rob.fuss

rob.fussSouth Australia

Can't find ducting

I bought 3 rangehoods they are great however I cannot find any ducting that will fit, I need to buy from UK. I even emailed devanti Australia and they didn't even bother to reply, thanks Devanti.

matt

matt

Ice machines x 2

Bought two types of their ice machines. Returned both. The first ones sliding front lid would not open so i couldn't access the ice. The second with the water drum keeps saying "add water" even though the drum is full. Also makes a huge mess putting it in and leaks when you turn it off.... Spend more on something that actually works. The cheaper route will only lead you here.

Very frustrated

Very frustrated. I have just purchased a benchtop dishwasher and can't use it. I have been everywhere and can't find a tap adapter to fit my kitchen tap. Maybe this should be part of the dishwasher.

Sue
Sue

Hi Jake, thank you for your reply. I have just purchased the 8 setting benchtop dishwasher. BDW-8-02G-BK. The kitchen tap is a mixer tap. I think the diameter is 3/4 inch. It is an aerator tap. Thank you for your help. Sue.

Not perfect

Have had devanti glass door bar fridge for almost a year now. Even when not filled at max capacity & on coldest setting our beer is only ever just cold enough - & fridge needs defrosting every few months as back wall ices up

Cat
Cat

FrustratedThe Mallee, VIC

Good tv. Crap customer service!!!!!

Tried several times to contact Devanti. No response. All I want is a replacement remote for our devanti tv. Want to buy a new one as universals don't pair up

All good now. Thanx

vMoff

vMoffVictoria

Sensor rubbish bin is awesome

We recently purchased a sensor rubbish bin from Devanti. After reading some poor reviews here while we were waiting for it to arrive, I wondered if we made a mistake. However this isn’t the case... it’s fantastic! The quality is above my expectations, and it doesn’t look cheap (neither does it look expensive). Works perfectly. Happy customer!

kirbrit

kirbritSydney, NSW

Communications ignored

Don't go near this mob. I bought a water heater. It did not come with a controller. I left a message on their website with the question and to contact me. Ignored. Ripoff merchants. Can't expect much more from a chinese company I guess

Sonas

SonasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely disgusting customer service

Sharna d'Fern

Sharna d'Fern

Love it!

Just bought the devanti hydrator and its been amazing!
Only complaint i have is there was no booklet on any recipes, nothing to teach me on how long to dehydrate each item or what temperature to use. Ive had to go online and source recipes from elsewhere.

Luis B.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely waste of my 130 $

Went to put my 15 ltr bottle and the thing broke hahahaaa lol please guys use something stronger next time it cost too much money like ceramics or something please

Hi yes i have the model num is WD-5212-BK

Luis B.

Please let me know what’s happening

Timelord1Nick

Timelord1NickMoorabin

Excellent value Devanti 32 inch Smart LED TV

olegmelbourne

gas water heater

WE have 3 units for hot water gas 26 L. we lost controls on building side .this hot water units not starting with out this controllers .and we try buy new,we cant found any were.now we have to change this units for REEM gas heaters.I dont understand why this company dont selling parts. wasting money.never again

oleg

I have this units 6 month ago?IF this units break down or controllers .how you replace?what about warranty.some company sell this units on internet .I have to change this new units for more reliable product?

Niva

Nivaasked

Purchased a devanti water dispenser and have had it for a few days now. The water isnt cold and watee flow is also very slow. Please help with these issues

Irene Parry

Irene Parryasked

How do I set the temperature on the 36 bottle wine fridge I keep pressing the arrow but it won’t go where I want it

Kathy

Kathyasked

I have just purchased a Devanti Mini Video projector Wifi. It came with a very minimal manual. I can’t connect it to my wifi. There is no “pair” button. The manual is very sketchy. What do you suggest? I purchased it for projecting my AO sewing patterns from my iPad.

Get an answer from our members and Devanti representatives

Devanti sells a wide range of home products, including cooling and heating, washing and drying, cleaning and outdoor appliances.

According to their website, they pride themselves on being eco-friendly and having a ‘humanised approach to design and function.’

While this is a worthy intention, it doesn’t seem to be put into action. While reviews are written for a variety of products, many reviewers had a similar experience with poor quality products. Sometimes an appliance would work well at first, then break. As Devanti mostly sells home appliances, reviewers sometimes expressed regret at losing a fair amount of money.