1.0

TrevorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do Not Buy!!

JMESouth East Queensland, QLD

Benchtop dishwasher

Bought one and it arrived damaged and online co no longer on eBay and won’t respond. Have bed. Trying for months to get a resolution. Haven’t been able use it as plumber says it’s damaged inside and it keeps setting off water overfill errors. Have tried contacting you via emails months ago with no response. Please give me a number I can call as email not getting response! Thanks Julie

JME

Not getting any answer to my damaged dishwasher.

JME

I have not received an email from your costumer service team so please ask them to resend to
Mattevaj@gmail.com

Madjid T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Useless Product

I bought a Devanti 4.6kg portable washing machine from Myer two months ago and I have used that just once and I found it is completely useless and washing with the hand is more easily than use this washing machine. In addition, the spinning process is terrible and not work well. I called several times with the Myer customer service and I haven't succeeded to return that yet.

Hi Sherlyne,
Thanks for your reply. I sent my details to you via email.
Regards,

Appliance Brands

Find out how Devanti compares to other Appliance Brands

John WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Devanti Bar Fridge - Just don’t!

John W

I’ve asked you to come and get it, yet its taken nearly a week to get to that point through pointless emails when a simple phone call would have resolved this in minutes.

BitterGippsland, VIC

Second juicer broken in just over a year

I purchased the Devanti slow cold juicer. I was very impressed...worked great. Approximately 1 year later it broke. Believing I had done something wrong I purchased exactly the same one again. It worked wonderfully. It has now been 13 months and the second machine has broken.
I believe this product is made of very inferior products!
DO NOT BUY!

Whoops. It is Devanti. Auto correct sorry

Harry

Harryasked

Hi, I bought Devanti rangehood online from ebay.
I need to extension decorative rangehood flu. can you please advise how and where to get this spare part ?
Harry

B. Cook
B. Cook

Harry I wish I could help but after reading the reviews I did not buy the product.

Niva

Nivaasked

Purchased a devanti water dispenser and have had it for a few days now. The water isnt cold and watee flow is also very slow. Please help with these issues

Irene Parry

Irene Parryasked

How do I set the temperature on the 36 bottle wine fridge I keep pressing the arrow but it won’t go where I want it

Get an answer from our members and Devanti representatives

Devanti sells a wide range of home products, including cooling and heating, washing and drying, cleaning and outdoor appliances.

According to their website, they pride themselves on being eco-friendly and having a ‘humanised approach to design and function.’

While this is a worthy intention, it doesn’t seem to be put into action. While reviews are written for a variety of products, many reviewers had a similar experience with poor quality products. Sometimes an appliance would work well at first, then break. As Devanti mostly sells home appliances, reviewers sometimes expressed regret at losing a fair amount of money.