Devanti (page 2 of 3)

Absolutely disgusting customer service

Sharna d'Fern

Sharna d'Fern

Love it!

Just bought the devanti hydrator and its been amazing!
Only complaint i have is there was no booklet on any recipes, nothing to teach me on how long to dehydrate each item or what temperature to use. Ive had to go online and source recipes from elsewhere.

Luis B.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely waste of my 130 $

Went to put my 15 ltr bottle and the thing broke hahahaaa lol please guys use something stronger next time it cost too much money like ceramics or something please

Hi yes i have the model num is WD-5212-BK

Luis B.

Please let me know what’s happening

Timelord1Nick

Timelord1NickMoorabin

Excellent value Devanti 32 inch Smart LED TV

olegmelbourne

gas water heater

WE have 3 units for hot water gas 26 L. we lost controls on building side .this hot water units not starting with out this controllers .and we try buy new,we cant found any were.now we have to change this units for REEM gas heaters.I dont understand why this company dont selling parts. wasting money.never again

oleg

I have this units 6 month ago?IF this units break down or controllers .how you replace?what about warranty.some company sell this units on internet .I have to change this new units for more reliable product?

Belinda

BelindaCentral West, NSW

Devastated by my purchase - 9.5kg washing machine

Purchased the 9.5kg Devanti top loading washing machine. On the first load I discovered the machine faulty. It won't drain water or spin. There's no information online on how to troubleshoot this issue.

Aliye Y.

I would give -1 star if i could.

i have purchased devanti robot vacuum cleaner and heater from Catch.com. I used the vacuum cleaner for 2 months and it failed. Catch gave some money back for the vacuum cleaner. Then it was summer and i didnt install the heater and turned it on.. after a year i opened the box and installed heater onto wall and powered up and surprise! it didnt work. No warranty left and provider response is of course sorry we cant help. Let alone $100 that i paid for the product i spent 2-3 hrs for the installation. And 12 mnths warranty for an enginnered item!! That means they dont trust any of their products.. Dont waste money and nerve with any of devanti product!!

Aliye Y.

btw i bought much better heater from aldi for$59, Crap Devanti was $119.

Devanti 115L Bar Fridge

Don't buy this fridge. Product does not meet specifications on many levels. Had to contact the company to replace the first fridge they sent me as it arrived broken. Finally received the replacement, however the there are still concerning temperature and design issues. Many specifications listed in the advertisement are untrue. The only thing going for it is it's appearance. Very disappointed and have requested my money back.

C kelly Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shock at the quality of this worthless oven

As an ex chef, this by far is the worst oven I have ever come across, it’s an absolute disgrace. And the customer service, don’t even get me started on that. Very very very disappointed. Never would I by anything from this group.

Raddy M.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service

I bought a Devanti cooktop 3 months ago and recently I’ve noticed it turns on itself and sometimes makes an unusual noise, I’ve emailed Devanti a few times now and still waiting for their reply, it’s been over a week.
Very disappointed with the service and our cooktop and will not be recommending Devanti.

Dalia

DaliaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Devanti 95L bar fridge with freezer

Bought a Devanti 95L bar fridge with freezer few days ago. It makes noises continuously non stop, sounds like a flock of pigeons. Doing my head in, my partners losing the plot.

Please help! Can’t afford to buy another fridge and probably won’t get anything back to resell it. Any tips will be greatly appreciated

StevePerth, WA

failed in all expaectations

i purchased a devanti Ice Maker from crazy sales
It arrived after approx 2 weeks
Plumbed it up and away it went however 2 weeks later it stopped making Ice. Goes thru the cycle with water running over the ice maker section but just does not make ice anymore.
every third cycle an error code E2 comes up which is suction water temp issues.

Have contacted crazy sales and keep getting the run around take a picture take a video now upload a video to some random site what do you know it’s impossible to find a contact for Devanti Australia
Where to from here guess im going to lose this one no warranty on an electrical product failure in less than a month
my advice is dont buy

Daniel G.

Daniel G.Perth, WA

Wont make contact

Have left 2x contact requests in the last 3.5 weeks

Heard nothing back

The water cooler I purchased is deliciously luke warm

I would not recommend these jokers to anyone ever

Dfwk 225

BitterGippsland, VIC

Second juicer broken in just over a year

I purchased the Devanti slow cold juicer. I was very impressed...worked great. Approximately 1 year later it broke. Believing I had done something wrong I purchased exactly the same one again. It worked wonderfully. It has now been 13 months and the second machine has broken.
I believe this product is made of very inferior products!
DO NOT BUY!

Whoops. It is Devanti. Auto correct sorry

Kevin ashton

Kevin ashtonSoutheast, SA

Devanti 10kg ice maker issue

Recently brought a 10kg devanti commercial ice maker. And having issues getting it to work. Ive sent your company an email via your info email address. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Neil W.Perth, WA

Devanti Ice Maker

I’ve purchased a devanti Ice Maker from My Deal.
It arrived so quick I was gob smacked.
Plumbed it up and away it went however 4 days later it stopped making Ice. Goes thru the cycle with water running over the ice maker section but just does not make ice anymore.
Sometimes an error code E2 comes up which is suction water temp issues.
4 days and we have a problem can’t believe it.
Have contacted My Deal but not herd back from them and what do you know it’s impossible to find a contact for Devanti Australia
Where to from here

Hi Velerie
Have tried to send you an email re ice machine but it keeps saying an error has occured and won’t send
How caw we get in touch with you please
Neil

Darian Monjean

Darian MonjeanMurray Mallee, SA

Devanti Cheap and reliable.`

I have many Devanti products(including two portable air conditioners). They operate fine.I am happy.The main thing that annoys me about this company is, they are what i call a hidden company.Details on where the products are made do not exist. getting in contact is almost impossible other than email and they even make that hard.At their official website there is no 'About Us` to click on.One of the main eBay sellers of these products is Oz-Plaza.People rubbish this seller.I have purchased dozens of items from Oz-Plaza with no problems.If there is a problem with a product, they will replace it very quickly, with no hassles.

Rubbish

Devanti water cooler eac-e-050-rc-bl-wh not happy with product when turned on water sprays out from under lid unable to open lid to fill cooler due to my indoor sprinkler, unable to get help from devanti not happy never again will purchase from this company again.

Shane A.

The water outlet under the lid has no cap so it can fill and drain into honeycomb filters it sprays from under the lid unable to fill ice compartment or fill with water.

Customer SupportDevanti

Just starting to use the machine need more blockers please

very good machine I just need some more blockers please it would help because in some areas it won’t do the carpet and it only comes with one block and I cannot find a store to buy more can you help me please I live in Queensland Australia

BarbSydney, NSW

Another greedy company

I purchased a Devanti wall fan in July as part of my 11 yr old grandsons b'day present. It was gifted to him on the 16th of September installed the first week of October. Early November my grandson showed me it was leaking some sort of oil and on Saturday 30/11 it stopped working. I tried o find contact details for this company and there are none!! Totally appalled that I am unable to communicate with this company!! Another company whom sells bad products at the consumers expense. I will totally tell my friends to steer clear from Devanti and will Never consider purchasing from them again

Niva

Nivaasked

Purchased a devanti water dispenser and have had it for a few days now. The water isnt cold and watee flow is also very slow. Please help with these issues

Irene Parry

Irene Parryasked

How do I set the temperature on the 36 bottle wine fridge I keep pressing the arrow but it won’t go where I want it

Kathy

Kathyasked

I have just purchased a Devanti Mini Video projector Wifi. It came with a very minimal manual. I can’t connect it to my wifi. There is no “pair” button. The manual is very sketchy. What do you suggest? I purchased it for projecting my AO sewing patterns from my iPad.

Get an answer from our members and Devanti representatives

Devanti sells a wide range of home products, including cooling and heating, washing and drying, cleaning and outdoor appliances.

According to their website, they pride themselves on being eco-friendly and having a ‘humanised approach to design and function.’

While this is a worthy intention, it doesn’t seem to be put into action. While reviews are written for a variety of products, many reviewers had a similar experience with poor quality products. Sometimes an appliance would work well at first, then break. As Devanti mostly sells home appliances, reviewers sometimes expressed regret at losing a fair amount of money.