Devanti (page 3 of 3)

Holbrook

HolbrookMurray Region, NSW

Devanti wall mounted aircon

We bought this aircon spur of the moment on catch for our bedroom. We just had it installed and it is working fabulously. I will definitely buy this brand again

gemma_dSydney, NSW

Disappointed - does not work!

Ordered a devanti fridge about 5 months ago from group on. It does not work, is not level/ the freezer does not freeze properly. I did not know who I could send back to! And found this forum. No contact details- I would like a replacement as its faulty and has been since delivery. Please can the company assist with a refund or replacement? They continue to share this product on group on!

gemma_d

Yes, the freezer is dripping and its not level. I can photo the product and it was unclear who to contact. I would like a replacement: refund once his is done. Thanks gemma

karen55Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Does Not Cool Down

Nice looking fridge bought at a great price. Was bought to use in interim while waiting for new fridge to be delivered. Set up and turned on but failed to get below 5 degrees. Top is not a freezer as pictured but a cooler. Left canned drinks in for 4 days still wouldnt cool down

karen55

There is a cooler, not a freezer, it certainly doesn’t freeze and the fridge does not get past 4.5/5 degrees.

Appliance Brands

Find out how Devanti compares to other Appliance Brands

Brigida

BrigidaGippsland, VIC

Fabulous TV

I was confused, I thought Devanti and DEVANT are the same but they are different company?
Anyhow, I bought this 50 inches Smart TV, I'm so happy with this product, so easy to set up. Netflix and Youttube is already in the remote all you need to do is press Netflix or Youtube and there you go.
What makes me happy the most is, it is WIFI, I don't need Long Wire for LAN internet connection as it work through WIFI!
Super Happy! I just Hope the life expectancy of this TV will last long just like my fav TV that I cannot afford at the moment that's why I choose to have Devanti. If this TV works fine without any problem along the way then for sure I will be buying more products of this brand and recommend it to my friends and family.

Isaac S.

Isaac S.Perth, WA

Devanti sous vide cooker

I bought it few days ago. First of all, I'm so so so super happy with this sous vide machine. It is easy to use and even it works very well. I recommend this product.

Customer SupportDevanti

Hi Issac, so thrilled to hear that the sous vide cooker is doing a wonderful job for you! We hope it will continue to serve you and your family with more delicious food in the coming years!

Regards,
Devanti Team.

John G.

John G.Sydney, NSW

DEVANTI 150 WW

I have a the Devanti 150w 1 year..After 8 months it kept on shutting down. I decided to get a new battery, and still the battery shuts down after 15 secs. All parts,(Filter etc) are spotless and it has been well maintained.Im considering chucking it,as there is no information on the website in regards to repairs. Please help. It is perfect for a small flat, and I may have to seek another brand.

Bazcar

BazcarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Surprisingly good

I bought a Devanti corded hand held stick vacuum the other day online through My Deal.com.au. It arrived within one week and I had my doubts as to how well this vacuum would work, but it works really well. No longer do I have to drag R2 D2 around the living room. For $72.00 this is fabulous

Irene Parry

Irene Parryasked

How do I set the temperature on the 36 bottle wine fridge I keep pressing the arrow but it won’t go where I want it

Kathy

Kathyasked

I have just purchased a Devanti Mini Video projector Wifi. It came with a very minimal manual. I can’t connect it to my wifi. There is no “pair” button. The manual is very sketchy. What do you suggest? I purchased it for projecting my AO sewing patterns from my iPad.

Kevin C.

Kevin C.asked

What does c mean on the induction cooktop

Get an answer from our members and Devanti representatives

Devanti sells a wide range of home products, including cooling and heating, washing and drying, cleaning and outdoor appliances.

According to their website, they pride themselves on being eco-friendly and having a ‘humanised approach to design and function.’

While this is a worthy intention, it doesn’t seem to be put into action. While reviews are written for a variety of products, many reviewers had a similar experience with poor quality products. Sometimes an appliance would work well at first, then break. As Devanti mostly sells home appliances, reviewers sometimes expressed regret at losing a fair amount of money.