TrevorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do Not Buy!!

B. Cook

Happy I read review before buying

Happy I read the 4kg clothes dryer review before I made purchase. Many many thanks to Ken from Woy Woy.

CMBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't buy Devanti!

I have purchased a 4kg tumble dryer last August 2019 from Catch. After a year, the dryer filter grille has started to tear and deform. I have contacted the reseller and they said they don't have the spare part and I should get in touch with Devanti directly. I have sent several emails to Devanti, but the replies are close to radio silence. I have sent them another email asking if the machine is still under warranty because now it doesn't want to turn on anymore. Such a waste of money. They also don't have a contact number.

Sharyn W.

Sharyn W.Murray Region, NSW

Devanti 6kg tumble dryer door seal

I purchased a 6kg tumble dryer KA6VDRYERA model in August 2020. The door seal has disintegrated after a few months. I’ve sent 2 emails in the past 6 weeks to devanti and had no response. Can someone get back to me ASAP. Sharyn.

JMESouth East Queensland, QLD

Benchtop dishwasher

Bought one and it arrived damaged and online co no longer on eBay and won’t respond. Have bed. Trying for months to get a resolution. Haven’t been able use it as plumber says it’s damaged inside and it keeps setting off water overfill errors. Have tried contacting you via emails months ago with no response. Please give me a number I can call as email not getting response! Thanks Julie

JME

Not getting any answer to my damaged dishwasher.

JME

I have not received an email from your costumer service team so please ask them to resend to
Mattevaj@gmail.com

Rick

RickLaunceston, TAS

Absolute garbage....

I purchased one of their double door bar fridges in November 2019. Its now December 2020 so only one year old and only weeks outside of the warranty. This item now won’t go below 10c, so the compressor is constantly trying to cool the fridge to the point that it gets the motor so hot and starts to melt the plastic that covers the electronics. I have tried to talk to devanti about it to see if they would help out but just revived a response that “sorry it’s out of warranty and we hope you can understand”. It’s only one year old and has had minimal use. $700 down the drain. An absolute waste of money and cheaply built. DO NOT BUY!!!!!

Karina Foley

Karina FoleyQueensland

Terrible

Brought a Vacuum Cleaner, it’s the worst thing I have owned!! Waste of Money. Waste of time trying to use it. We have to go as slow as a Snail when trying to use it......... It falls ova constantly on tiles and carpet. Its Cheaply Made and Cost a Pretty Penny to Buy. Iam disgusted that this is a Australian Product. Shame on You and Your Company. DONT BUY THESE VACUMS

Ashley P.Sydney, NSW

Devanti ceramic Heater

Devanti ceramic heater caught fire after a year could have easily burnt my home down. Poor quality also dryed the air before it created a serious internal fire that could have killed me if I was asleep.

Madjid T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Useless Product

I bought a Devanti 4.6kg portable washing machine from Myer two months ago and I have used that just once and I found it is completely useless and washing with the hand is more easily than use this washing machine. In addition, the spinning process is terrible and not work well. I called several times with the Myer customer service and I haven't succeeded to return that yet.

Hi Sherlyne,
Thanks for your reply. I sent my details to you via email.
Regards,

matt

matt

Ice machines x 2

Bought two types of their ice machines. Returned both. The first ones sliding front lid would not open so i couldn't access the ice. The second with the water drum keeps saying "add water" even though the drum is full. Also makes a huge mess putting it in and leaks when you turn it off.... Spend more on something that actually works. The cheaper route will only lead you here.

Very frustrated

Very frustrated. I have just purchased a benchtop dishwasher and can't use it. I have been everywhere and can't find a tap adapter to fit my kitchen tap. Maybe this should be part of the dishwasher.

Sue
Sue

Hi Jake, thank you for your reply. I have just purchased the 8 setting benchtop dishwasher. BDW-8-02G-BK. The kitchen tap is a mixer tap. I think the diameter is 3/4 inch. It is an aerator tap. Thank you for your help. Sue.

FrustratedThe Mallee, VIC

Good tv. Crap customer service!!!!!

Tried several times to contact Devanti. No response. All I want is a replacement remote for our devanti tv. Want to buy a new one as universals don't pair up

All good now. Thanx

kirbrit

kirbritSydney, NSW

Communications ignored

Don't go near this mob. I bought a water heater. It did not come with a controller. I left a message on their website with the question and to contact me. Ignored. Ripoff merchants. Can't expect much more from a chinese company I guess

John WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Devanti Bar Fridge - Just don’t!

John W

I’ve asked you to come and get it, yet its taken nearly a week to get to that point through pointless emails when a simple phone call would have resolved this in minutes.

Sonas

SonasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely disgusting customer service

Luis B.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely waste of my 130 $

Went to put my 15 ltr bottle and the thing broke hahahaaa lol please guys use something stronger next time it cost too much money like ceramics or something please

Hi yes i have the model num is WD-5212-BK

Luis B.

Please let me know what’s happening

olegmelbourne

gas water heater

WE have 3 units for hot water gas 26 L. we lost controls on building side .this hot water units not starting with out this controllers .and we try buy new,we cant found any were.now we have to change this units for REEM gas heaters.I dont understand why this company dont selling parts. wasting money.never again

oleg

I have this units 6 month ago?IF this units break down or controllers .how you replace?what about warranty.some company sell this units on internet .I have to change this new units for more reliable product?

Belinda

BelindaCentral West, NSW

Devastated by my purchase - 9.5kg washing machine

Purchased the 9.5kg Devanti top loading washing machine. On the first load I discovered the machine faulty. It won't drain water or spin. There's no information online on how to troubleshoot this issue.

Aliye Y.

I would give -1 star if i could.

i have purchased devanti robot vacuum cleaner and heater from Catch.com. I used the vacuum cleaner for 2 months and it failed. Catch gave some money back for the vacuum cleaner. Then it was summer and i didnt install the heater and turned it on.. after a year i opened the box and installed heater onto wall and powered up and surprise! it didnt work. No warranty left and provider response is of course sorry we cant help. Let alone $100 that i paid for the product i spent 2-3 hrs for the installation. And 12 mnths warranty for an enginnered item!! That means they dont trust any of their products.. Dont waste money and nerve with any of devanti product!!

Aliye Y.

btw i bought much better heater from aldi for$59, Crap Devanti was $119.

Devanti 115L Bar Fridge

Don't buy this fridge. Product does not meet specifications on many levels. Had to contact the company to replace the first fridge they sent me as it arrived broken. Finally received the replacement, however the there are still concerning temperature and design issues. Many specifications listed in the advertisement are untrue. The only thing going for it is it's appearance. Very disappointed and have requested my money back.

Harry

Harryasked

Hi, I bought Devanti rangehood online from ebay.
I need to extension decorative rangehood flu. can you please advise how and where to get this spare part ?
Harry

B. Cook

Harry I wish I could help but after reading the reviews I did not buy the product.

Niva

Nivaasked

Purchased a devanti water dispenser and have had it for a few days now. The water isnt cold and watee flow is also very slow. Please help with these issues

Irene Parry

Irene Parryasked

How do I set the temperature on the 36 bottle wine fridge I keep pressing the arrow but it won’t go where I want it

Get an answer from our members and Devanti representatives

Devanti sells a wide range of home products, including cooling and heating, washing and drying, cleaning and outdoor appliances.

According to their website, they pride themselves on being eco-friendly and having a ‘humanised approach to design and function.’

While this is a worthy intention, it doesn’t seem to be put into action. While reviews are written for a variety of products, many reviewers had a similar experience with poor quality products. Sometimes an appliance would work well at first, then break. As Devanti mostly sells home appliances, reviewers sometimes expressed regret at losing a fair amount of money.