Raddy M.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service

I bought a Devanti cooktop 3 months ago and recently I’ve noticed it turns on itself and sometimes makes an unusual noise, I’ve emailed Devanti a few times now and still waiting for their reply, it’s been over a week.
Very disappointed with the service and our cooktop and will not be recommending Devanti.

Sharon T.Devanti
Sharon T.Devanti
Kevin ashton

Kevin ashtonSoutheast, SA

Devanti 10kg ice maker issue

Recently brought a 10kg devanti commercial ice maker. And having issues getting it to work. Ive sent your company an email via your info email address. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Neil W.Perth, WA

Devanti Ice Maker

I’ve purchased a devanti Ice Maker from My Deal.
It arrived so quick I was gob smacked.
Plumbed it up and away it went however 4 days later it stopped making Ice. Goes thru the cycle with water running over the ice maker section but just does not make ice anymore.
Sometimes an error code E2 comes up which is suction water temp issues.
4 days and we have a problem can’t believe it.
Have contacted My Deal but not herd back from them and what do you know it’s impossible to find a contact for Devanti Australia
Where to from here

Hi Velerie
Have tried to send you an email re ice machine but it keeps saying an error has occured and won’t send
How caw we get in touch with you please
Neil

Appliance Brands

Find out how Devanti compares to other Appliance Brands

Harry

Harryasked

Hi, I bought Devanti rangehood online from ebay.
I need to extension decorative rangehood flu. can you please advise how and where to get this spare part ?
Harry

B. Cook
B. Cook

Harry I wish I could help but after reading the reviews I did not buy the product.

Niva

Nivaasked

Purchased a devanti water dispenser and have had it for a few days now. The water isnt cold and watee flow is also very slow. Please help with these issues

Irene Parry

Irene Parryasked

How do I set the temperature on the 36 bottle wine fridge I keep pressing the arrow but it won’t go where I want it

Get an answer from our members and Devanti representatives

Devanti sells a wide range of home products, including cooling and heating, washing and drying, cleaning and outdoor appliances.

According to their website, they pride themselves on being eco-friendly and having a ‘humanised approach to design and function.’

While this is a worthy intention, it doesn’t seem to be put into action. While reviews are written for a variety of products, many reviewers had a similar experience with poor quality products. Sometimes an appliance would work well at first, then break. As Devanti mostly sells home appliances, reviewers sometimes expressed regret at losing a fair amount of money.