Amit

AmitSydney, NSW

Washing machine devanti-4-6kg is working fairly well since last two years

I bought a small portal washing machine(https://www.catch.com.au/product/devanti-4-6kg-mini-outdoor-portable-washing-machine-top-loader-spin-camp-caravan-543356/) and it works quite well and I use it for my small apartment. I am really happy with the product. The build quality is ok but serves my purpose and I wash my clothes almost twice a week.
Sometimes used for heavy washing like single bed blankets and it fairly does the job. Works well for apartments not having a outlet to fix washing machines.
Cheap and saves big amount of money rather washing outside.

Thanks,

Customer SupportDevanti
Trevor M.

Trevor M.Sydney, NSW

I need a DEVANTI 43" Smart TV manual.

I have a 43" DEVANTI smart TV but need a user manual to help set it up. Where can I get that? I have tried looking on th net but cannot find it.

Sherlyne S.Devanti
Sharna d'Fern

Sharna d'Fern

Love it!

Just bought the devanti hydrator and its been amazing!
Only complaint i have is there was no booklet on any recipes, nothing to teach me on how long to dehydrate each item or what temperature to use. Ive had to go online and source recipes from elsewhere.

Sherlyne S.Devanti
Appliance Brands

Find out how Devanti compares to other Appliance Brands

Darian Monjean

Darian MonjeanMurray Mallee, SA

Devanti Cheap and reliable.`

I have many Devanti products(including two portable air conditioners). They operate fine.I am happy.The main thing that annoys me about this company is, they are what i call a hidden company.Details on where the products are made do not exist. getting in contact is almost impossible other than email and they even make that hard.At their official website there is no 'About Us` to click on.One of the main eBay sellers of these products is Oz-Plaza.People rubbish this seller.I have purchased dozens of items from Oz-Plaza with no problems.If there is a problem with a product, they will replace it very quickly, with no hassles.

Customer SupportDevanti

Niva

Nivaasked

Purchased a devanti water dispenser and have had it for a few days now. The water isnt cold and watee flow is also very slow. Please help with these issues

Irene Parry

Irene Parryasked

How do I set the temperature on the 36 bottle wine fridge I keep pressing the arrow but it won’t go where I want it

Kathy

Kathyasked

I have just purchased a Devanti Mini Video projector Wifi. It came with a very minimal manual. I can’t connect it to my wifi. There is no “pair” button. The manual is very sketchy. What do you suggest? I purchased it for projecting my AO sewing patterns from my iPad.

Get an answer from our members and Devanti representatives

Devanti sells a wide range of home products, including cooling and heating, washing and drying, cleaning and outdoor appliances.

According to their website, they pride themselves on being eco-friendly and having a ‘humanised approach to design and function.’

While this is a worthy intention, it doesn’t seem to be put into action. While reviews are written for a variety of products, many reviewers had a similar experience with poor quality products. Sometimes an appliance would work well at first, then break. As Devanti mostly sells home appliances, reviewers sometimes expressed regret at losing a fair amount of money.