Ken R. Woy Woy NSW

Ken R. Woy Woy NSWSydney Surrounds, NSW

Devanti Product support and Service

I switched to a Devanti headlight stick vacuum after using another brand. I find the Devanti performance on par & in my senior years much easier & lightweight to use. However, upon cleaning out the vacuum, I unfortunately snapped a plastic dust filter lug. I searched to no avail on the Net and eventually contacted Devanti customer support. They were able to source the part from a dealer and with continued email communication, advised of cost and progress of delivery. As a retired Marketing Manager for a large company, I found this level of product and customer support to be a blessing, in these days of multi-nationals. Excellent service & 5 stars !!

rob.fuss

rob.fussSouth Australia

Can't find ducting

I bought 3 rangehoods they are great however I cannot find any ducting that will fit, I need to buy from UK. I even emailed devanti Australia and they didn't even bother to reply, thanks Devanti.

Sherlyne S.Devanti
vMoff

vMoffVictoria

Sensor rubbish bin is awesome

We recently purchased a sensor rubbish bin from Devanti. After reading some poor reviews here while we were waiting for it to arrive, I wondered if we made a mistake. However this isn’t the case... it’s fantastic! The quality is above my expectations, and it doesn’t look cheap (neither does it look expensive). Works perfectly. Happy customer!

Jake H.Devanti

Sharon T.Devanti
Holbrook

HolbrookMurray Region, NSW

Devanti wall mounted aircon

We bought this aircon spur of the moment on catch for our bedroom. We just had it installed and it is working fabulously. I will definitely buy this brand again

Brigida

BrigidaGippsland, VIC

Fabulous TV

I was confused, I thought Devanti and DEVANT are the same but they are different company?
Anyhow, I bought this 50 inches Smart TV, I'm so happy with this product, so easy to set up. Netflix and Youttube is already in the remote all you need to do is press Netflix or Youtube and there you go.
What makes me happy the most is, it is WIFI, I don't need Long Wire for LAN internet connection as it work through WIFI!
Super Happy! I just Hope the life expectancy of this TV will last long just like my fav TV that I cannot afford at the moment that's why I choose to have Devanti. If this TV works fine without any problem along the way then for sure I will be buying more products of this brand and recommend it to my friends and family.

Isaac S.

Isaac S.Perth, WA

Devanti sous vide cooker

I bought it few days ago. First of all, I'm so so so super happy with this sous vide machine. It is easy to use and even it works very well. I recommend this product.

Customer SupportDevanti

Hi Issac, so thrilled to hear that the sous vide cooker is doing a wonderful job for you! We hope it will continue to serve you and your family with more delicious food in the coming years!

Regards,
Devanti Team.

Bazcar

BazcarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Surprisingly good

I bought a Devanti corded hand held stick vacuum the other day online through My Deal.com.au. It arrived within one week and I had my doubts as to how well this vacuum would work, but it works really well. No longer do I have to drag R2 D2 around the living room. For $72.00 this is fabulous

Niva

Nivaasked

Purchased a devanti water dispenser and have had it for a few days now. The water isnt cold and watee flow is also very slow. Please help with these issues

Irene Parry

Irene Parryasked

How do I set the temperature on the 36 bottle wine fridge I keep pressing the arrow but it won’t go where I want it

Kathy

Kathyasked

I have just purchased a Devanti Mini Video projector Wifi. It came with a very minimal manual. I can’t connect it to my wifi. There is no “pair” button. The manual is very sketchy. What do you suggest? I purchased it for projecting my AO sewing patterns from my iPad.

Get an answer from our members and Devanti representatives

Devanti sells a wide range of home products, including cooling and heating, washing and drying, cleaning and outdoor appliances.

According to their website, they pride themselves on being eco-friendly and having a ‘humanised approach to design and function.’

While this is a worthy intention, it doesn’t seem to be put into action. While reviews are written for a variety of products, many reviewers had a similar experience with poor quality products. Sometimes an appliance would work well at first, then break. As Devanti mostly sells home appliances, reviewers sometimes expressed regret at losing a fair amount of money.