2.8

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (9)

Pik

PikCentral Queensland, QLD

Unethical and unscrupulous.

Found security cameras online with them, called to make sure they had them in stock, the salesman assured me they were in stock ready to be shipped, paid the $1700+, paid for express delivery. One day after the due delivery date I rang and spoke to the same salesman (he forgot his lie to me) who then told me there is no stock in the warehouse but there should be the next week, which there was not. Took them a week to refund me. Will never deal with them again, beware.

Product PurchasedArlo Security Cameras

GTR1000Perth, WA

Misleading/Mistrust/Mistruths and Deceptive Behaviours...

Product PurchasedCorsair RM750 750W 80 Plus Gold Fully Modular Power Supply
Brian

Briancairns

Terrible experience

I ordered online an Arlo ultra 4 pack camera system plus some other bits for the system. $1521.70. on the 8/8/20. After some more information came to light on how poor Arlo camera system quality is i decided to cancel the purchase the very next day with a e-mail and a phone call. Device deal said no worries and they would refund my credit card. It is now the 31/082020 and still no refund. Several e-mails later i have had to dispute the purchase with my credit card company. Dan L blamed the bank, but the bank said if they had refunded as they said, it would never had appeared on my credit card statement. Don't buy from this company.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Device Deal compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Lousy Customer Service

Placed an order which went through 3/8/20. Took 18 days for them to flag my credit payment.... I used an Amex Credit card which has never had any issues of that sort and has always been extremely reliable, they confirmed that there wasn’t any issues with the transaction. So it was completely on Device Deals side, I did mention in my reply that this package was now of extreme urgent need, didn’t get a dispatch notice till the 25th..... no apologies or nothing for the inconvenience caused... extremely disappointing to say the least. Guess part of the blame is on me for not having done the adequate research by reading the reviews on here, seems to be a recurring theme..

Dan L.Device Deal

A on-going disaster purchase experience

Order placed on 6/6/20 and received nothing since. Followed up on 13/6/20 and my goods were then dispatched on 15/6/20. Goods were received 16/6/20 and 2 out of my 3 solar panels were missing and not delivered. Now my order is in disarray and waiting to hear back on my outstanding solar panels......this is such an unprofessional online purchase service and a disaster purchase experience......

Product Purchased1x ARLO ULTRA 4K UHD 3 WIRE-FREE SECURITY CAMERA & SMART HUB and 3x Arlo Solar Panel Chargers
Brent

BrentGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

'DeviceDeal' should re-brand as 'Out-of-Stock'

Having called to confirm that an online item was in stock, I proceeded to order it. Received an email several days later stating the item wasn't in stock after all. Was communicating with Dan Logan via email to clarify the status of the order, only to have it cancelled without my permission. Petulant behaviour IMO. If that's how this company treats consumers and the general public, its days are numbered.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Device Deal !! Sorry !! Out of Stock !!

Paid for the goods 8 days ago, never arrived. Contacted customer service just found that they are out of stock, Out of stock since the promotion start ?!?! The rep offered substitute goods which is opened box product and offer no compensation. They are listing the same product on eBay with a higher price.

I doubt this Device Deal are holding up customer money just for their "free interest" cash flow and return it back after 14 days. Rubbish!!!
Will not recommended, will not deal again

Product PurchasedArlo
Dan L.Device Deal

Claim no stock, even though plenty are listed, jacked price.

I don't recommend. They took my money for a computer monitor and days later cancelled due to "lack of stock", but then relisted for a much higher price and even now currently have plenty available to purchase via their website and ebay store.
Haven't replied to any of my emails either.

professor v.
professor v.
umi

umiBrighton

Poor customer service

We never have received the product. When we contacted the customer service the person on the phone has no intention to solve the problem for us. Kept telling us it is not their problem. Will never use them again

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Device Deal compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Zachary AmnellIllawarra, NSW

Cheap for a reason.

Dan D

Dan DBrisbane

Very disappointing service

Ordered ~$2000 security cameras. One of devices was faulty but they refused to take back until I’d wasted significant time with numerous overseas calls and emails to “help desk”. Confirmed faulty but refused to refund the $20 p&p I’m out of pocket returning the defective product they supplied me. The replacement product they sent was also faulty ! My advice would be to only buy from a reputable store so returns are hassle free and you won’t be out pocket $$

Warranty Claim MadeYes