2.8

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (6)
Rob

RobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Service

Oryx A.

Oryx A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy with the pre-sales customer service and the fast delivery

I found the NBN router model I was looking for only in devicedeal. Thanks also for getting the credit reward and for the sales team, they were very helpful. I purchased on Monday and was delivered on Wednesday.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedD-Link DSL-G225 Wireless N300 ADSL2+/VDSL2 Modem Router - NBN Ready
Amit T.

Amit T.Sydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

Great customer service from Sep. Bought an Arlo Ultra security camera. Sep answered all of my questions fully and ensured my purchase was tracked and expedited. Great work, will certainly purchase from here again.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Device Deal compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Darren R.

Darren R.Perth, WA

Excellent customer service

Purchased an Arlo Ultra 4K UHD Wire-Free Security Camera System on sale and was given a store credit after the price dropped further. Top marks Sep for sorting things out.

Dan L.Device Deal

Thanks for the positive feedback Darren, very much appreciated, Sep has received a pat on the back (and your review shared around the office) in recognition of his great service.

Bought online and excellent service!

Purchased the ARLO Ultra 3 pack. Device deal had the best price and so ordered them online. I hadn't heard of them before but had good reviews. They have exceeded my expectations on Customer Contact and Service. I was worried about delivery times, they gave me the tracking number and helped me with all questions that I asked. Excellent Service!

Dan L.Device Deal

Thank you very much for the positive comments, we're happy to hear of your positive experience and hope to see you visiting again in the future.

Tony L.

Tony L.Sydney, NSW

Good Customer Service and Fast Shipping

I am always a bit worried when buying from a new online store but they were great and I am happy with my router. I'll recommend this shop to my friends

Product PurchasedNetgear Orbi

Long time satisfied customer

Long time satisfied customer here. They consistently deliver and when things go wrong their support is there to help. Devicedeal is one of the best sources of computer hardware for a good price online In Australia with good range is IT products

Hi Sara,
Thanks for taking the time to give us such a great review. We look forward to many more years of doing business together.
Regards,
DeviceDeal Sales Team

Torbvvv

TorbvvvBunbury

Fast, easy, assuring

After my order of a graphics card for my new pc, I received an email the SAME day asking me if the address was right, showing they are on the money. They were having trouble with it and there was no easier way of dealing with it then going on the website and talking to a real person in the chat room! This problem was fixed before the end of the day and was shipped within a day or two. Great website, cheap deals.

Jon

JonPerth

Good

Ordered a modem/router online. Price seemed too good to be true, so I thought I might run into problems with this business like other cheap online retailers.

I was wrong, delivery was fast with good accurate communication regarding its status. Would recommend.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Device Deal compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Bigred

Bigredasked

Is the Trend Micro (Au) a genuine Anti Virus from Trend Micro. You (Device Deal), say 3 items covered for 3 years for $40AUD.
Trend are $99.90 for one year and offer $199.90 for 2 years.
Too good to be true your price??? So probably isn't genuine Trend Micro - ?

Dan L.Device Deal

It is genuine, AU version, product description is correct, you can check our Google reviews, quite a few of them are Kaspersky and Trend Micro customers regarding their license purchases.
Activation is through Trend Micro's website and is an online registration through your Trend Micro account so its not really possible for it not to be genuine.

Get an answer from our members and Device Deal representatives