Dewalt D26204K-XE

Dewalt D26204K-XE

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Routers / Cutout Tools in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Dewalt? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
harmoACT, 2914

A great router kit, well built and with almost all accessories you'd ever need... unless you need so

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Geoff
Geoffasked

I have just had a retailer say that they are getting "a lot" of the DeWalt D26204K-XE coming back with burned out brushes or "melt down" in some way or other. Is this proving to be a general observation?
Geoff

Hi Geoff,
I'm sorry I didn't see your message sooner. Don't know what happened there. I've put a few "miles" on this thing and it's still going strong. Perhaps there was a bad batch? Admittedly, my partner isn't the biggest or heaviest user of it, and I often use my other routers. But if that happens, I'll update my review with my findings.

Kind Regards,
Hamish.

Mikey
Mikeyasked

Hi there, great review.

I've been searching the net to find the diameter of the motor on the Dewalt D26204K but i can't find it anywhere!

I have a Rockler lift plate that I need a motor for.

Would you be able to let me know the diameter of the motor on your D26204K?

Cheers