2.6

2.9
3.8
4.5
2.8
Brand Manager for Dewalt? Claim your listing.

Peter C.
Peter C.2 posts

Rotten mower

Purchased the mower in 2020. Stopped October 2022 and lucky it was still under warranty, just. Delivered to repairer in Penrith; United Tools. They were very helpful however the fault could not be fixed so Dewalt replaced the mower in January 2023. Yes some 3 months after the mower was sent for repair. Unfortunately this mower stopped in October 2023 and as of February 2024 I'm still waiting for a resolution. Whilst it was going it worked well. Show details
Kerry
Kerry

Complete waste of money

Waste of money
I bought this Dewalt Mower, 2 batteries and twin charger before this Christmas
When trying to mow the lawn, it gets bogged down in the lawn and it won’t move, I raised it up so the self propelled wheels would move the mower and it then leaves the lawn looking like it hadn’t been mowed
I have had to get my old 4 stroke Honda mower out and use it so lawn looks like it has been mowed
I wouldn’t recommend it for any one to buy
Magtrev
MagtrevSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Sam C.
Sam C.

Never Again

Purchase the lawn mower in August 2020, and had it replaced around 12 months later.
As the receipt of the mower is over 3 years from purchase there is no warranty, as it lights up but doesn't work for the second time. I have purchased it cause was thinking an upgrade to electrical instead of petrol.
The product was good when it was working and it has it mulchs, and battery life last to do the front and back yards.
Thought as a DeWalt product the mower would last a bit longer the 3 years.
I dont think I will buying DeWalt any longer as now I believe it is a substandard company. Show details
Dr Chris
Dr ChrisSydney, NSW2 posts

Troy
Troy2 posts

Worst mower ever. Steer clear

The body of the mower drags along the ground making it difficult to push.
The height adjustment is too heigh. Can't cut the grass short
The catcher tunnel keeps blocking
Hopeless on wet or long grass
I used 4 batteries to cut 8mx6m of grass
Catcher too small and it’s mesh construction sends dust through it.
I love all my dewalt tools but not this. Show details
Andy I.
Andy I.Peel, WA7 posts

Very happy with this mower

I had another brand 18V mower and it was ok but the batteries died after about 18 months so I ordered this Dewalt. The Dewalt mower has a metal base, so it’s a bit heavier and so it sits better on the lawn and gives a better cut in less time. Great product at a good price. Show details
Dirt
DirtVic7 posts

Dead in 2 days

First Dewalt tool I ever bought and was looking forward to it. Cut well, but died in less than 200sq of easygoing fescue, not wet or cut too short. I realised the batteries still had 2 bars left, but it couldn't cut. I recharged them and tried the next day and got about 50sqm, showing 3 bars, but would only run for 1 second like it was dead. I gave up, took at back and got an Ozito steel deck mower. How could the Ozito beat the Dewalt? Very disappointing product that needs to be redesigned. Show details
Howard

GeorgesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Rick Wadley
Rick WadleyLaunceston, TAS6 posts

Poor Battery Life

Purchased mower yesterday, charged batteries overnight.They lasted for 200square meters 800 is the advertised area.I am not impressed with the battery life.I am returning the item today for a refund. Show details
Bryan H.
Bryan H.Mid North Coast, NSW4 posts

So far so good

We now have a mower that performs as expected. But the price is a bit steep. Show details ·  1
Ned PowellCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC23 posts
Peter D.
Peter D.

Short battery life. Dead within two years

Battery runtime was about twenty minutes. Batteries took forever to charge. Need to buy a second charger and pair of batteries to make it fit for purpose, which is not cheap.

Unit died within two years. DeWalt wasted my time getting me to look up details then said they wouldn't repair it as I hadn't registered for the extended warranty. I had told them this upfront.

Googled this and found others with similar experiences. No longer view DeWalt as a reliable brand. Show details

Ryan W.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD3 posts

No regrets

Have a bunch of Dewalt tools, so got the spare batteries.

Upgraded from petrol to battery power. We are on about 700 square, and I mow with 2 6A flexvolt, and it has just enough for me to use the battery whipper snipper and blower after.
I’m the rare cases when I don’t mow once a week, or it’s grown fast I might need to use some of my 4A standard batteries.

Very happy with how it folds up quickly, and can store upright.

No leaking petrol, or oil. No fumes. No wasting fuel or unnecessary noise when emptying catcher. Quick and easy, in my opinion.

Would recommend if you can get a deal, on both maybe a skin only mower and bigger flexvolt battery. Show details