100% · 20%
Brand Manager for Dewalt? Claim your listing.

woznme
woznmeSydney

Brilliant tool

This saw is so flexible and easy to use, with great results thus far. The blade mounting mechanism is amazingly simple. Solid quality and good value that I associate with Dewalt products. Heavy duty carry case is a must. I live by the adage that if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

Show details

XYZ
XYZSouth Australia3 posts

Love it

Bought at Bunnings for $250 last year. As an avid DIY'er this is the best, most versatile power tool I have ever owned. I cut down a thick 7 foot ivy hedge with it, I use it to cut metal, wood, pvc pipes etc. I have seen it used with a long blade to trim lawn edges on youtube, although I wouldn't recommend that! The blades are expensive, don't last too long, but changing them is easy.