DG Institute

DG Institute (page 2 of 10)

• Learning Material
  • Teaching Staff

Nico

Nico

Phenomenal Training, Content and Tools:

I initially attended the Real Estate Rescue Program and was so impressed with Dominique and her team, that I HAD to attend the Property Uplift Program. I found both programs very informative, professionally done and well executed. I have done a couple of property programs and DG Institute outshines the rest by a mile! The strategies and practical examples were awesome and the testimonies of people who were changing their lives and circumstances by implementing what they were taught by Dominique were truly inspiring. I would not hesitate an instant to recommend DG Institute to anybody who was hungry to learn about property development and buying property at a discount.

DG I.DG Institute

Thanks for the phenomenal recommendation Nico! We're delighted to know we were able to provide you valuable information.

A lesson in real life experience

The best educator is someone who has had real life experience and Dominique certainly has. I have had many years involvement in real estate investment but still I've learnt so much from Real Estate Rescue that I have successfully put into practice. I would recommend Real Estate Rescue both to newcomers and those who have been investing for a long time. There is always so much more to be learnt.

DG I.DG Institute

Thanks for the recommendation Janice! We're delighted to know that someone as experienced as you have learned something new from us.

Cansam

CansamSydney

Professional and extremely knowledgeable....excellent value!

The teaching and course content was very professional and informative. The course was a little challenging for me only in regards to the legal aspects but very valuable information, that no other property course offers! would highly recommend this course and Dominique is very personable and has a great witty sense of humour which I think is one the best aspects of the way she presents the information. Thoroughly enjoyed it!

DG I.DG Institute

Thanks for your recommendation Cansam! We're happy that you've enjoyed the experience.

Real Estate Rescue: simple not easy

I completed the Real Estate Rescue course in 2017. Although life got in the way of doing my first "rescue", I have gained a lot of knowledge. The process is simple but not easy.
You need to put in the time to understand the steps and get familiar with all the legal documents and terms.
Like most programs, it will work if you dedicate enough time and energy.
I hope to deepen my knowledge by doing the online training

DG I.DG Institute

Thanks for the review! You are right that you need to be dedicated.

Mick H

Mick HBrisbane

Insights into distressed real estate

I had often wondered about what happens when the bank takes over a property and how to purchase it prior to the market knowing. Dominique certainly has the answers and the experience. The Real Estate Rescue course will explain not only how the process works, but how to help others get out of their real estate problem while providing opportunity to control or purchase the property at a discount to market. This is the only course I've seen that provides a system to purchase distressed real estate. And it certainly helps that Dominique has the legal background to ensure this process is done correctly. In addition, the DG Institute is there to help you through the process, should you need it.

DG I.DG Institute

Thanks for your insights Mick! We're glad that we're able to provide the answer to your question.

my knowledge

I was over the moon i come home from Sydney and started looking for property's. the knowledge i leaned was what i needed and were to search on sites, it opened my mind a lot more, i am very grateful for the education.

DG I.DG Institute

We're grateful for your review Ekaterina! Having an open-mind lets you see more opportunities.

Very Hard

It is really hard to find distress properties and make a deal by sending letters. The idea of sending letters is like winning in a lottery.

Margaret

MargaretMain Beach

DGI

DG Insitute is an active and positive community that thrives on education and encouragement. The course is factual and supported by detailed documentation.

DG I.DG Institute

Thanks for your review Margaret! We do our best to promote positivity in the community.

Change the way you think about property investing

Dominique is so passionate about property and helping students stay on top of an ever changing industry. She provides practical guidance on how to buy property off market and how to protect your assets.
The Real Estate Rescue course has been very useful - I’ve completed a few Joint Ventures and property purchases with the skills from the course. Also I build a great property network through the community.
The course material and resources were easy to use.

DG I.DG Institute

Thanks for sharing your results Mary! We're delighted to have you as part of the community.

Informative/Life Changing

I have always found Dominique informative and to the point telling how it is.Always up to date and with a view to helping her students advance.The materials supplied are first class and easy to follow

DG I.DG Institute

Thanks for the review Deso! We put a lot of effort in making the information we provide easy to understand.

I'm very excited!

I always find Dominic's delivery of her update on the status quo of world and local events informative and interesting. Her knowledge and expertise in debt recovery is very impressive. I am looking forward to completing her course to support my plans to improve and secure my financial future.

DG I.DG Institute

We're also excited to see you improve! Thanks for the review.

Real Estate Rescue Course

I have done the real estate course and found the contents very innovative and creative. If you follow the course step by step, you can find good properties at very reasonable price and improve your property portfolio to a high degree. I can't find any course like this any other place.

DG I.DG Institute

Thanks for the review! You are right, you just need to follow the steps.

Saw Saw
Saw Saw

welcome

Anthony

AnthonyBrisbane

A program that hits all the right elements

I’ve been a program graduate for almost 12 months and I’ve really enjoyed the knowledge and materials that is leading to me achieving my personal goals

DG I.DG Institute

Anthony, we're delighted to know that we're able to help you in achieving your goals! Thanks for your review.

Bee

BeeSydney

Awesome Innovative Program

Dominique is passionate about Real Estate. She shares openly about her own experiences. I love her program as it is systematic and works with the tools available online. I found the course overwhelming at first as it covered a lot but slowly I came to understand how everything fits together. The property market is slowing and banks are tightening the rules and interest rates are on the rise. There will be a growing number of distressed property owners needing help. Dominique’s course will be a real help to many.

DG I.DG Institute

Helping you to help others is one of the things aim to do. Thanks for the review!

Real Estate Rescue changed my life

This course is a must do!! It has changed the way we invest in property!!! Haven’t looked back since, can’t wait to buy another property using Dom’s techniques

DG I.DG Institute

Dave, we're delighted to know that we were able to change your life! Thanks for your review.

Nadene

NadeneBALAKLAVA

RER - what a journey!

My husband & I first attended Dominique's Real Estate Rescue workshop in November 2017 - we were inspired by her depth of knowledge and alternate strategies for buying into the property market. I enjoyed listening to her own personal journey and grateful that she shared that with us. We found Dominique's presentation very professional and very informative. I look forward to working with the team from RER and Elite Mentoring coaches in the future.

DG I.DG Institute

Nadene, we look forward to the day that you'll share your amazing journey with us. Thanks for your review!

The Best Motivator and Teacher

I completed the Real Estate Rescue course recently and got so much out of the detailed training and materials provided. I also entered into the Elite Mentoring Group and had a fantastic coach and support from the group as a whole. The course is detailed and not really difficult but does require commitment. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to improve their financial future.

DG I.DG Institute

Thanks for your recommendation Margaret! We're happy to have you as part of the community.

Great expectations by Craig Findlay

I have been really satisfied with what Dominique delivered in her teaching as a realistic approach to a niche market.
Her own experience speaks volumes and brings with it a confidence that what is being offered will work. Watching the webinar in preparation to attend the Real Estate Rescue workshop in November has helped me to realise this won't be a breeze with with a willing learners attitude, effort and determination, this will be a vehicle that will serve me well in the future. I am looking forward with great expectations

DG I.DG Institute

Greatness comes to those who expects it. Thanks for the review Craig!

Real Estate Rescue Course

I have done the real estate course and found the contents very high quality. Everything is very detailed, I can just follow the steps very easily. Dominique is a fantastic teacher and an inspiring role model.

DG I.DG Institute

Thanks for your review Cherrie! We always find ways to improve the quality of our courses.

Linda

LindaPerth

Great Course Highly Recommend

My husband and I completed a Real Estate Rescue Course last year in Sydney and can highly recommend Dominique and her team for the wealth of information provided to us. This course is for anyone who is looking to improve their knowledge, have financial freedom whilst helping others who are in need of financial assistance. If you are willing to put in the time then Dominique will show you the way as this course is well worth the investment.

DG I.DG Institute

Thanks for your recommendation Linda! Improving one's knowledge is indeed vital.