Diamantina Grand Palace

Diamantina Grand Palace

See the Best Tents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

floro

floroEsperance WA

Great but not perfect

Great tent. It is not easy to put up and you would need to allow at least 1 hour. It is very heavy when packed up. The side poles bend very easily. There is an internal bracing/pole that has two plastic clips. These break very easy and both of our are broken on the first trip out. My mate has a Hacienda and his clips break every time he uses it. For the money I would have expected thicker better quality ropes and pegs. You will need to allow to buy bigger pegs at a minimum.
Other than a few small issues it is a beautiful piece of gear. Currently camping in 35degrees and the tent is cool.

Fantastic Tent

We have used this tent for over 5 years and it has been a star performer, we go camping regularly and I have always felt secure in this huge tent. Despite the size it is easy to put up and have had no concerns at all with the performance of the tent. Lots of internal pockets, and the zips and poles have always been exceptional.

Would highly recommend this tent for any family looking to go camping in luxury and style.

Diamantina Grand Palace Tent

Chris Harper

Chris HarperAU

Good Design, Poor Materials, Terrible Warranty

DarwinMum2Four
DarwinMum2Four

Chanakap

Chanakapasked

Hi I bought a diamantina grand palace tent and I need instructions to set it up pls.. Appreciate a web link giving instructions ASAP pls?, thanks chanaka

Glen Camenzuli
Glen Camenzuli

Hi Chanaka, the instructions for setting up are sewn into the inside of one of the bags. Have a look. If they're not there, I can e-mail them to you. Cheers, Glen

Get an answer from our members and Diamantina representatives