4.4

These guys were amazing

We recently had our kitchen completely renovated by Diamondedge Joinery. They were absolutely amazing to deal with. Christine and her team were professional, friendly, punctual and knew how to accommodate our home and our budget to a tee. Hardworking businesses like this deserve our support. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them to anyone seeking any joinery works to be completed.

Amazing Customer Service

We recently used Diamond Edge Joinery to completely renovate our kitchen. The experience from start to finish was absolutely first class. Christine and her team were super helpful, friendly and very respectful of our budget right from the outset. From design right through to installation we do could not be happier with the whole experience. 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for a highly skilled and trustworthy cabinet maker!

The Diamondedge team did a great job modifying my kitchen cabinets to make room for a dishwasher.
    Even though it was a small job, Christine and her team were responsive, helpful and easy to deal with. I was especially impressed at how they answered my questions about the proposed approach in a straightforward manner - it gave me confidence that they were on top of things and receptive to my ideas. The price quoted was very reasonable too and the work was done quickly with absolutely no issues.
    I would have no problem recommending them for any kitchen renovations and will definitely keep them in mind for future work. Thanks guys! :)

Home Improvement

Find out how Diamond Edge Joinery compares to other Home Improvement

Corey
    CoreyMelbourne

Quality kitchens

Amazing Kitchen

Christine and Steve where friendly and professional the whole time.

They custom made my kitchen and made use of my wasted space. The price was great and for me it was better then getting a ready made Bunnings or Ikea kitchen and mine was made just for me!

I had a good range of colours to choose from and in the end my horrid 70's nightmare is now a beautiful master piece that I'm no longer ashamed to show my friends.

The boys who installed the kitchen where super friendly and nothing was too much trouble.

The photos say more then I can so check them out!!

Love my new Kitchen

Perfect in every way.Great service, friendly staff, pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend Diamond Edge Joinery. I've even posted pics on Facebook. Will definately use this company again. A positive experience from beginning to end.

Christine M.Diamond Edge Joinery

Thank you Ada for taking the time to review our company Diamondedge Joinery. We're thrilled that you love your kitchen. Positive feedback is the best part of our day.

MDA