2Diamond Energy

70% · 7127 · 27%

We Guccinos
We Guccinos

Cooperative effort, successful results

We had to have someone remove and re-install our solar panels to permit the installation of a new roof. Cole and his team did a super efficient and professional job, and his price was very competitive. All of the workers were polite and hard working, and they were able to fit their schedule with the roofing company, so we did not lose much energy at all. We could not be more pleased with the work.

Leah
LeahSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Prompt and knowledgeable service

I received a surprisingly large bill, staff member (Alex) assisted me to solve my problem and immediately offered me a payment plan.

Annabel
AnnabelEudlo

Excellent Customer Service and Huge Savings and Greener Energy

Three months ago we switched electricity providers from AGL to Diamond Energy for both our home and business. We decided that we had a moral obligation to change to a greener electricity provider even if it was going to cost more. We were impressed with the great customer service and ease of switching but were a little worried about how much the bills were going to be. We have just received our first bills and they are considerably less than our previous power bills. We are thrilled and will be recommending Diamond Energy to all our friends.

Nat Q
Nat QLismore

absolutely excellent service

100% renewables at a competitive price, transparency, and an absolutely outstanding customer service... An exceptionally excellent Australian energy company. I will certainly keep recommending them.

Binng
Binng

good value, green and helpful cusomer service

Thanks Diamond Energy for providing green energy, to back up my solar PV and hot water systems. Your prices are comparable and fair, and today I had a great experience with Customer Service, being offered a 'tour" of the rather complex and detailed bill. It was made clear in a very calm, patient and helpful way, and all my questions were answered in a respectful and useful way. I will recommend Diamond Energy not only for your "green-ness" but also for your helpful and friendly staff.

DanS
DanS

Good service, renewable energy

The customer service is really responsive and we are glad to pay affordable rates for renewable energy with Diamond Energy.

Waldo
WaldoAU

Lily
Lily

Loving this service!

I have currently moved out of home for the first time- I chose Diamond Energy after a friend recommended because of the affordable prices, and excellent customer service and I couldn't agree more! Nothing but efficient and friendly customer service, I'm a very happy customer!

Paul_peregianbeach
Paul_peregianbeachPeregian Beach

Ken
Ken

Accountable, Professional and Friendly

We fitted Solar panels over 5 years ago and joined Diamond Energy.

The installation company were working in conjunction with Diamond Energy and both ensured a smooth change from our previous electricity carrier. Less than one month changeover, very happy.

We have not experienced any major problems, only storm blackouts. Any issues dealt with immediately by phone to Diamond Energy.

Diamond is only a general phone call away, immediate response, not the old press No. and select 6 options 4 times.

We have been very fortunate to have connected to Diamond Energy, My personal experience has been satisfying knowing we are receiving the best attention from the office. Thanks

Jem
Jem

Genuine and fastastic service

Nothing but helpful throughout the whole process, quick responses, genuine communication, try to help you out any way possible - very different from the major suppliers (in a good way)!

Elle W
Elle W

Inexplicably Expensive

I live in a tiny 2 person household. It's not even a house, it's a trailer. We both work a lot and are barely home. I was shocked to receive an $800+ bill. We use gas for cooking and have mostly LED lights, no air conditioning so I'm very confused by this excessive bill. Never again. I'm shopping around to find a decent provider.

blissin
blissinAdelaide, South Australia36 posts

great service, fair pricing, highly recommend

I have been with Diamond for about 18 months and find their prices very competitive, no hidden pricing /dodgy sign ups, and they have been really helpful and given me really great advice about installing solar panels. Compared with other providers I have been with, I would highly recommend. A huge bonus is that they score very highly on the green electricity guide due to their commitment to renewables - this is very important to me.

Sarah M
Sarah M

Very happy with Diamond Energy

We switched to Diamond Energy last year and could not be happier with the product and the customer service. Our power bill decreased significantly, our feed-in tariff increased immediately and the customer service is personal and proactive. I strongly recommend a switch to Diamond Energy.

Tom
TomGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Unbeatable Customer Service

Look no further for electricity. Consistently low prices from a retailer who actively develops renewable generation and answers the phone whenever you have a question. What more could you want? They even ensured the power was connected to my new place with only a few days notice!

DocStrange
DocStrange

Jana
Jana

If I could put 10 out of 5, I would !

We are with Diamond energy already for 2 years. "business as usual", everything it top notch... so, really I had no needed to contact the company previously... didn't think to leave a feedback earlier.

Needed to do some administrative changes today and was so impressed by the customer service level... No need to say- friendly, professional, knowledgeable. All this and plus. No work is too small or to big. Was talking to Alex - and you can really feel warmth and smile in her voice. She was incredibly helpful and made me feel so welcome !

Thank you for the great service and also pride in your company which is really coming through to me, your customer.

All the best.

Jana.

Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Good for the customer and the environment

We switched to Diamond Energy for our electricity supply a year ago. We are committed to renewable energy and Diamond build, own and operate multiple solar, wind and biogas plants around the country. In addition, they support ConservationSA of which we are members. Their rates are more than competitive with Origin our previous supplier, their service has been excellent, and they don't use their muscle with the government to keep power prices high and emissions intensive.

Big Oak
Big OakCroydon Park

Best electricity retailer that I have experienced

I have found that the service offered overall by Diamond Energy has been better by far than other providers I have experienced such as Red Energy and Energy Australia. I have been served by Amber-Lou Santer and she seems to make sure the client's situation is understood and follows through in completing requests.

Emily87
Emily87AU7 posts

Exceptional Customer Service Always

We've been with this company for three years now. I've had to call them with two issues (not their fault)and both times they've worked to help solve it super easily without a thousand transfers or follow up calls.

Their pricing plan is simple and easy to understand and the service is faultless as well as sustainable!

Maurice
MauriceGippsland, VIC2 posts

The best electricity retailer by a mile!!!

For a start someone answers the phone-a real and FRIENDLY person-and NOT through a chain of extra choices

Secondly-its someone in Camberwell,Melbourne AUSTRALIA and they have time to listen-and make decisions re offers etc

Thirdly the phone person is informed smart and capable of dealing with just about anything you may want to know.

Fourth the processes to set up accounts and other matters are quick and simple

Finally the follow up is first rate,detailed and fast. Alex was super efficient friendly and remembered previous calls and correspondence-VERY impressive

Have moved both my accounts to Diamond now.

bobm
bobmMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

A company that does what it says

Have experienced excellent service and backup over the last 4years with all aspects of our account and with other saving offers being explained in a most unselfish manner, which has saved us plenty. Great information and plenty of time given on payment of direct debits. Diamond Energy so much better than anyone electric or solar electric. Thank you.

Rex
RexBrisbane

Fantastic service

I am not a person who normally writes reviews, but in this case I think the Amber's service should be commended. Not only has she helped me but also provided a better deal for my relatives. She has been extremely responsive and a pleasure to deal. Thanks.

DiW
DiWMelbourne2 posts

Very Very Happy

Great company to be with - finally a company that looks after their clients. I cannot say enough about their customer service - especially Amber who managed to save me hundreds of dollars on my electricity bill. It was also Amber that contacted me as she saw where I could make some savings. Would highly recommend this company.

Rabbit
Rabbit

Happy

I have been with diamond energy for 4 years and find all the staff very helpful especially Amber they make sure you are getting all the rebates that you are entitled to and nothing is too much trouble for them.J Morgan

Wooky
Wooky

Support has been one of the best I have had from any company and would highly recommend them as I have done to numerous friends

John D
John D

Excellcent Service Thank You Amber-Lou

Very satisfied with Customer Service & Communication for our Solar Panels Account.

Prices are Competitive, Satisfaction & Highly Recommend Diamond Energy. Customer Service is Important

Sarah
Sarah

I am having issues with a strangely high bill and a flat mate paying thier share in summary. Also problems with SA Power Networks not disconnecting the electricity when requested. Be glad you are not in SA rest of Australia.....

The customer service provided by the frontline operators and team leaders has been faultless. Infact they have gone out of thier way to assist in rectifying the situation.

Can't recommend them highly enough!

Dan T.
Dan T.Waterloo5 posts

Excellent Customer Service!!!

They went above and beyond to fix an issue caused by another retailer who was trying to connect my account with them because one of their customers provided a wrong NMI number (mine).

Amber was great in keeping me posted by email at each step of the resolution.

I have been with Diamond Energy for 3 years and I regularly check the rates in the market, they are cheaper than the competitors.

Thank you!

Fabiana Uteda
Fabiana UtedaGoulburn Valley, VIC10 posts
OilGuy
OilGuySydney2 posts
Skate
SkateMelbourne

My bills have been ridiculously expensive!

I was shocked when I received a bill of $860 dollars (over three months) for a tiny one bed room apartment.

It just didn’t seem right. They said I used up to 71 kw in one day alone which confused me as I’m frugal with my power usage. So I cancelled my membership but received the last bill over two months which was over 500 dollars! I would not recommend this company because I haven’t changed my power usage habits and I’ve never received bills so large from other providers.

Worst Nightmare
Worst Nightmare

WORST Energy retailer - Confusing and misleading billing

Worst energy company ever, I received 7% discount upon signing up during March 2017 but guess what? They jacked up the price by 20% in a July and didn't even bother giving the mere 7% discount.

Gotta say Diamond energy is definitely the WORST energy retailer out there, so if you're thinking of signing up with Diamond energy, make sure you already are wearing 10 24 carat diamond rings, then you wouldn't even bother letting these bloody leaches take your money.

Anna
AnnaSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Love this company!

I've had nothing but great experiences with Diamond Energy - have been through a few relocation, all without a hitch and with the best customer service each time. And of course the best part is knowing that they are an ethical company that isn't just jumping on the "green" energy bandwagon but are actually committed to renewable energy.

Yogi
YogiWyndham Vale

Diamond Energy Saves Me More Money Again

Just got off the phone to Diamond Energy they couldn't do enough for me they have always been very helpful been with them now 6years I'm on the 0.60c Feed in Tarrif and they give me a extra 0.08c so 0.68c well as of 1/7 that now goes up too 0.72c Pkwh and have given me a total of 10% Discount for Pay on time and Direct Debit so yes a very happy customer

Thanks Again Diamond Energy

kwv42
kwv42QLD, 4216101 posts

Mirela
Mirela

Great service!

Everyone is so great and easy to talk to. I've never had issues so I've never had to call and winge. But when I called to disconnect (due to no gas) they answered quickly and the lady I spoke to, Jess, was lovely and helpful. Didn't make me feel bad at all.

Will return when I move

Teresa Lavigne
Teresa LavigneSouth East Queensland, QLD13 posts

Budgie
Budgie

Great for solar panel owners, good buy back rate

Have found them excellent and cost effective. Very approachable on the phone and spend time to explain. Clear and simple documentation and processing. Good communicators.

Yk macca
Yk macca

Not a happy customer

There is no point calling their customer service as they don't seem to do anything. Requested to change over to them asap to get the most out of my new solar panels with extra cost involved. Complete mess up, finally connected after 3 months. I feel that I have been very clear with what I wanted. But they have no provide me with what I am expecting.

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place

Start Now