Diamond Energy

Diamond Energy (page 3 of 7)

• Rates and Fees
Peter K
Peter KTaree, NSW 2430

Time has passed and I see Diamond Energy meanwhile as the best available option

Cooperative effort, successful results.

We had to have someone remove and re-install our solar panels to permit the installation of a new roof. Cole and his team did a super efficient and professional job, and his price was very competitive. All of the workers were polite and hard working, and they were able to fit their schedule with the roofing company, so we did not lose much energy at all. We could not be more pleased with the work.

Leah
LeahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt and knowledgeable service

I received a surprisingly large bill, staff member (Alex) assisted me to solve my problem and immediately offered me a payment plan.

Annabel
AnnabelEudlo

Excellent Customer Service and Huge Savings and Greener Energy

Three months ago we switched electricity providers from AGL to Diamond Energy for both our home and business. We decided that we had a moral obligation to change to a greener electricity provider even if it was going to cost more. We were impressed with the great customer service and ease of switching but were a little worried about how much the bills were going to be. We have just received our first bills and they are considerably less than our previous power bills. We are thrilled and will be recommending Diamond Energy to all our friends.

Nat Q
Nat QLismore

absolutely excellent service

100% renewables at a competitive price, transparency, and an absolutely outstanding customer service... An exceptionally excellent Australian energy company. I will certainly keep recommending them.

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

good value, green and helpful cusomer service

Thanks Diamond Energy for providing green energy, to back up my solar PV and hot water systems. Your prices are comparable and fair, and today I had a great experience with Customer Service, being offered a 'tour" of the rather complex and detailed bill. It was made clear in a very calm, patient and helpful way, and all my questions were answered in a respectful and useful way. I will recommend Diamond Energy not only for your "green-ness" but also for your helpful and friendly staff.

Good service, renewable energy

The customer service is really responsive and we are glad to pay affordable rates for renewable energy with Diamond Energy.

Diamond deserves more than 5 stars.

Loving this service!

I have currently moved out of home for the first time- I chose Diamond Energy after a friend recommended because of the affordable prices, and excellent customer service and I couldn't agree more! Nothing but efficient and friendly customer service, I'm a very happy customer!

Paul_peregianbeach
Paul_peregianbeachPeregian Beach

Great customer service

Accountable, Professional and Friendly

We fitted Solar panels over 5 years ago and joined Diamond Energy.
The installation company were working in conjunction with Diamond Energy and both ensured a smooth change from our previous electricity carrier. Less than one month changeover, very happy.
We have not experienced any major problems, only storm blackouts. Any issues dealt with immediately by phone to Diamond Energy.
Diamond is only a general phone call away, immediate response, not the old press No. and select 6 options 4 times.
We have been very fortunate to have connected to Diamond Energy, My personal experience has been satisfying knowing we are receiving the best attention from the office. Thanks

Genuine and fastastic service

Nothing but helpful throughout the whole process, quick responses, genuine communication, try to help you out any way possible - very different from the major suppliers (in a good way)!

Inexplicably Expensive

I live in a tiny 2 person household. It's not even a house, it's a trailer. We both work a lot and are barely home. I was shocked to receive an $800+ bill. We use gas for cooking and have mostly LED lights, no air conditioning so I'm very confused by this excessive bill. Never again. I'm shopping around to find a decent provider.

blissin
blissinAdelaide, South Australia

great service, fair pricing, highly recommend

I have been with Diamond for about 18 months and find their prices very competitive, no hidden pricing /dodgy sign ups, and they have been really helpful and given me really great advice about installing solar panels. Compared with other providers I have been with, I would highly recommend. A huge bonus is that they score very highly on the green electricity guide due to their commitment to renewables - this is very important to me.

Very happy with Diamond Energy

We switched to Diamond Energy last year and could not be happier with the product and the customer service. Our power bill decreased significantly, our feed-in tariff increased immediately and the customer service is personal and proactive. I strongly recommend a switch to Diamond Energy.

emily s.
emily s.asked

Should I only go with Diamond Energy if I have solar panels? I am moving out and will be renting so we won't have solar, will it still be a reasonable price?

trumpetgirl

I think they do a bill compare if you ask them. They did it for us. They're good even with no solar.

Rochie
Rochieasked

I'm looking at Diamond Energy, I'm in an apartment so trying to work out whether I need solar panels or not?

trumpetgirl

It would be tricky to get solar panels in an apartment but Diamond energy is sourced from renewables, so at least you know you're helping the planet!

molly pet 4
molly pet 4asked

Is it more expensive to have solar on private rentals than owning you own home?

Vigilant
Vigilant

I can only speculate, that as a tenant, after getting the owner's agreement to install panels, if indeed you are responsible for the electricity bill as most tenants in Australia are, you would earn as much credit for the electricity your panels generate as an owner would, but without the security of tenure an owner has, you will have the extra costs of uninstalling, taking the system with you and reinstalling on your next rental property...if you can find an owner who agrees to it.

funguy
funguy

Hi.
We have solar panels, a 5kw system.
Diamond energy give us 11cents per kw put back into the grid.
But I think the main benefit is that with solar it uses the power generated for the home use first then any excess going back into the grid.
My bills have more than halved since installing solar.
Try using your heavy electricity usage between 9am and 2pm if possible, that is the maximum gain period for solar.
I must admit I have not heard of anyone taking the solar installation with them when they move.
The way new technology is going, there will be bigger and better all the time.
Hope that helps you.

Sean Watt
Sean Watt

If your bill is 800 plus you may benefit. Personally I would go halves with the owner and only if your bill is really high

Get an answer from our members and Diamond Energy representatives