Diamond Energy

Diamond Energy (page 4 of 7)

• Rates and Fees
Tom
TomGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unbeatable Customer Service

Look no further for electricity. Consistently low prices from a retailer who actively develops renewable generation and answers the phone whenever you have a question. What more could you want? They even ensured the power was connected to my new place with only a few days notice!

GetUp! and change to renewable, no matter where in Australia you live!

If I could put 10 out of 5, I would !

We are with Diamond energy already for 2 years. "business as usual", everything it top notch... so, really I had no needed to contact the company previously... didn't think to leave a feedback earlier.
Needed to do some administrative changes today and was so impressed by the customer service level... No need to say- friendly, professional, knowledgeable. All this and plus. No work is too small or to big. Was talking to Alex - and you can really feel warmth and smile in her voice. She was incredibly helpful and made me feel so welcome !
Thank you for the great service and also pride in your company which is really coming through to me, your customer.

All the best.
Jana.

Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good for the customer and the environment

We switched to Diamond Energy for our electricity supply a year ago. We are committed to renewable energy and Diamond build, own and operate multiple solar, wind and biogas plants around the country. In addition, they support ConservationSA of which we are members. Their rates are more than competitive with Origin our previous supplier, their service has been excellent, and they don't use their muscle with the government to keep power prices high and emissions intensive.

Big Oak
Big OakCroydon Park

Best electricity retailer that I have experienced.

I have found that the service offered overall by Diamond Energy has been better by far than other providers I have experienced such as Red Energy and Energy Australia. I have been served by Amber-Lou Santer and she seems to make sure the client's situation is understood and follows through in completing requests.

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Emily87
Emily87AU

Exceptional Customer Service Always

We've been with this company for three years now. I've had to call them with two issues (not their fault)and both times they've worked to help solve it super easily without a thousand transfers or follow up calls.
Their pricing plan is simple and easy to understand and the service is faultless as well as sustainable!

Maurice
MauriceGippsland, VIC

The best electricity retailer by a mile!!!

For a start someone answers the phone-a real and FRIENDLY person-and NOT through a chain of extra choices
Secondly-its someone in Camberwell,Melbourne AUSTRALIA and they have time to listen-and make decisions re offers etc
Thirdly the phone person is informed smart and capable of dealing with just about anything you may want to know.
Fourth the processes to set up accounts and other matters are quick and simple
Finally the follow up is first rate,detailed and fast. Alex was super efficient friendly and remembered previous calls and correspondence-VERY impressive
Have moved both my accounts to Diamond now.

A company that does what it says.

Have experienced excellent service and backup over the last 4years with all aspects of our account and with other saving offers being explained in a most unselfish manner, which has saved us plenty. Great information and plenty of time given on payment of direct debits. Diamond Energy so much better than anyone electric or solar electric. Thank you.

Rex
RexBrisbane

Fantastic service

I am not a person who normally writes reviews, but in this case I think the Amber's service should be commended. Not only has she helped me but also provided a better deal for my relatives. She has been extremely responsive and a pleasure to deal. Thanks.

DiW
DiWMelbourne

Very Very Happy

Great company to be with - finally a company that looks after their clients. I cannot say enough about their customer service - especially Amber who managed to save me hundreds of dollars on my electricity bill. It was also Amber that contacted me as she saw where I could make some savings. Would highly recommend this company.

Happy

I have been with diamond energy for 4 years and find all the staff very helpful especially Amber they make sure you are getting all the rebates that you are entitled to and nothing is too much trouble for them.J Morgan

Support has been one of the best I have had from any company and would highly recommend them as I have done to numerous friends

Excellcent Service Thank You Amber-Lou

Very satisfied with Customer Service & Communication for our Solar Panels Account.
Prices are Competitive, Satisfaction & Highly Recommend Diamond Energy. Customer Service is Important

I am having issues with a strangely high bill and a flat mate paying thier share in summary. Also problems with SA Power Networks not disconnecting the electricity when requested. Be glad you are not in SA rest of Australia.....

The customer service provided by the frontline operators and team leaders has been faultless. Infact they have gone out of thier way to assist in rectifying the situation.

Can't recommend them highly enough!

Dan T.
Dan T.Waterloo

Excellent Customer Service!!!

They went above and beyond to fix an issue caused by another retailer who was trying to connect my account with them because one of their customers provided a wrong NMI number (mine).
Amber was great in keeping me posted by email at each step of the resolution.
I have been with Diamond Energy for 3 years and I regularly check the rates in the market, they are cheaper than the competitors.
Thank you!

emily s.
emily s.asked

Should I only go with Diamond Energy if I have solar panels? I am moving out and will be renting so we won't have solar, will it still be a reasonable price?

trumpetgirl

I think they do a bill compare if you ask them. They did it for us. They're good even with no solar.

Rochie
Rochieasked

I'm looking at Diamond Energy, I'm in an apartment so trying to work out whether I need solar panels or not?

trumpetgirl

It would be tricky to get solar panels in an apartment but Diamond energy is sourced from renewables, so at least you know you're helping the planet!

molly pet 4
molly pet 4asked

Is it more expensive to have solar on private rentals than owning you own home?

Vigilant
Vigilant

I can only speculate, that as a tenant, after getting the owner's agreement to install panels, if indeed you are responsible for the electricity bill as most tenants in Australia are, you would earn as much credit for the electricity your panels generate as an owner would, but without the security of tenure an owner has, you will have the extra costs of uninstalling, taking the system with you and reinstalling on your next rental property...if you can find an owner who agrees to it.

funguy
funguy

Hi.
We have solar panels, a 5kw system.
Diamond energy give us 11cents per kw put back into the grid.
But I think the main benefit is that with solar it uses the power generated for the home use first then any excess going back into the grid.
My bills have more than halved since installing solar.
Try using your heavy electricity usage between 9am and 2pm if possible, that is the maximum gain period for solar.
I must admit I have not heard of anyone taking the solar installation with them when they move.
The way new technology is going, there will be bigger and better all the time.
Hope that helps you.

Sean Watt
Sean Watt

If your bill is 800 plus you may benefit. Personally I would go halves with the owner and only if your bill is really high

Get an answer from our members and Diamond Energy representatives