Diamond Energy

Diamond Energy (page 5 of 7)

• Rates and Fees
Fabiana Uteda
Fabiana UtedaGoulburn Valley, VIC

Best company/experience ever!!!

OilGuy
OilGuySydney

Do your homework and compare their rates with others

Skate
SkateMelbourne

My bills have been ridiculously expensive!

I was shocked when I received a bill of $860 dollars (over three months) for a tiny one bed room apartment.
It just didn’t seem right. They said I used up to 71 kw in one day alone which confused me as I’m frugal with my power usage. So I cancelled my membership but received the last bill over two months which was over 500 dollars! I would not recommend this company because I haven’t changed my power usage habits and I’ve never received bills so large from other providers.

WORST Energy retailer - Confusing and misleading billing

Worst energy company ever, I received 7% discount upon signing up during March 2017 but guess what? They jacked up the price by 20% in a July and didn't even bother giving the mere 7% discount.
Gotta say Diamond energy is definitely the WORST energy retailer out there, so if you're thinking of signing up with Diamond energy, make sure you already are wearing 10 24 carat diamond rings, then you wouldn't even bother letting these bloody leaches take your money.

Anna
AnnaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love this company!

I've had nothing but great experiences with Diamond Energy - have been through a few relocation, all without a hitch and with the best customer service each time. And of course the best part is knowing that they are an ethical company that isn't just jumping on the "green" energy bandwagon but are actually committed to renewable energy.

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Yogi
YogiWyndham Vale

Diamond Energy Saves Me More Money Again

Just got off the phone to Diamond Energy they couldn't do enough for me they have always been very helpful been with them now 6years I'm on the 0.60c Feed in Tarrif and they give me a extra 0.08c so 0.68c well as of 1/7 that now goes up too 0.72c Pkwh and have given me a total of 10% Discount for Pay on time and Direct Debit so yes a very happy customer
Thanks Again Diamond Energy

kwv42
kwv42QLD, 4216

Diamond energy, no energy to fix issues

Great service!

Everyone is so great and easy to talk to. I've never had issues so I've never had to call and winge. But when I called to disconnect (due to no gas) they answered quickly and the lady I spoke to, Jess, was lovely and helpful. Didn't make me feel bad at all.
Will return when I move

Teresa Lavigne
Teresa LavigneBrisbane

Greedy Supplier

Find out how Diamond Energy compares to other Energy Providers

Great for solar panel owners, good buy back rate

Have found them excellent and cost effective. Very approachable on the phone and spend time to explain. Clear and simple documentation and processing. Good communicators.

Not a happy customer

There is no point calling their customer service as they don't seem to do anything. Requested to change over to them asap to get the most out of my new solar panels with extra cost involved. Complete mess up, finally connected after 3 months. I feel that I have been very clear with what I wanted. But they have no provide me with what I am expecting.

Not their problem.

Company failed to call and let me know my power had failed to shut off. Then received a 200 dollar bill 3 months later after bein told my account was closed. I was required to pay plus extra disconnection fees. No courtesy or accountability. Would not recommend.

Tony MMelbourne

Diamond Energy

Tony M

just to update, first bill with POWERSHOP was only $80 for the month so already saving over $50 compared to last bill with Diamond Energy. Lets see what happen over next coming months to really compare.

Whenreviewsmatter
WhenreviewsmatterMelbourne

delivers as promised

Having solar panels and getting the credit is a good thing. After being with origin for years and seeing the fake discounts and price hikes I decided to jump ship and go with diamond. They are good, genuine and also mainly humans. In all this time I have had one problem which got sorted eventually. For all those people who have had issues and complaints please bare in mind these are humans and they do make mistakes, which can be resolved if you treat them like humans and not your slaves who bend over to your demand. Threating or mistreating them will only make things worse as the contract will be enforced even harder.

PV Fanatic
PV FanaticInverloch

Very satisfied with Diamond energy.

emily s.
emily s.asked

Should I only go with Diamond Energy if I have solar panels? I am moving out and will be renting so we won't have solar, will it still be a reasonable price?

trumpetgirl

I think they do a bill compare if you ask them. They did it for us. They're good even with no solar.

Rochie
Rochieasked

I'm looking at Diamond Energy, I'm in an apartment so trying to work out whether I need solar panels or not?

trumpetgirl

It would be tricky to get solar panels in an apartment but Diamond energy is sourced from renewables, so at least you know you're helping the planet!

molly pet 4
molly pet 4asked

Is it more expensive to have solar on private rentals than owning you own home?

Vigilant
Vigilant

I can only speculate, that as a tenant, after getting the owner's agreement to install panels, if indeed you are responsible for the electricity bill as most tenants in Australia are, you would earn as much credit for the electricity your panels generate as an owner would, but without the security of tenure an owner has, you will have the extra costs of uninstalling, taking the system with you and reinstalling on your next rental property...if you can find an owner who agrees to it.

funguy
funguy

Hi.
We have solar panels, a 5kw system.
Diamond energy give us 11cents per kw put back into the grid.
But I think the main benefit is that with solar it uses the power generated for the home use first then any excess going back into the grid.
My bills have more than halved since installing solar.
Try using your heavy electricity usage between 9am and 2pm if possible, that is the maximum gain period for solar.
I must admit I have not heard of anyone taking the solar installation with them when they move.
The way new technology is going, there will be bigger and better all the time.
Hope that helps you.

Sean Watt
Sean Watt

If your bill is 800 plus you may benefit. Personally I would go halves with the owner and only if your bill is really high

Get an answer from our members and Diamond Energy representatives