Diamond Energy

Diamond Energy (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Diamond Energy

• Rates and Fees

Diamond energy rip-offs

I have solar. Over two and a half years the feed-in rate has dropped from 22c/kWh to 8c/kWh and the daily supply charge has gone up from 50.219 cents a day to 131.44 cents a day, that is an increase of over 150%. Now you must produce more than 16 kWh daily just to cover diamond energy's supply charge. Previously 3 kWh would cover the daily supply charge. How can they justify this?

Mel
MelNambour

Terrible......would give a minus if I could!

Catherine M
Catherine Mstanmore

Be aware or the disconnection and termination fees

jr
jr

Hopeful at first now just don't want to deal with them

Energy Providers

Find out how Diamond Energy compares to other Energy Providers

Macnet1
Macnet1South East Queensland, QLD

Not Happy Jan !

jennywoo
jennywooGippsland, VIC

Great company to deal with

When I had solar panels installed september 2012. I switched to Diamond Energy because they offered a better deal than Energy Australia. If I need to talk to them they answer the phone quickly and are very friendly & helpful.
This company is a dream to deal with after having major account problems with Energy Australia. I highly recommend Diamond Energy.
easy to contact, friendly staff
took a while to get my pensioner concession applied to my account

plantonerdo
plantonerdomelbourne

Best energy company I have found

After having solar panels installed I started checking out solar and green energy deals. We were with AGL who were rubbish - very expensive and almost comically disinterested in connecting us to the grid so we could recieve the feed-in tariff. The guys who installed the solar system had recommended Diamond Energy who I had never heard of. I think they must be a very small company because they actually answer the phone directly instead of pushing buttons 1 and 2 and being passed from here to the Phillipines (like AGL). Anyhow we have just recieved our first bill in 3 months - $45!. We were rapt.
Small friendly company. Solar speciallists. They seem to be on your side instead of trying to bleed you dry.