Listing monitored by Diamond Energy

Sue H.
Sue H.South Australia

Not understanding people

Expresssolar went bust diamond energy took over my contract ,,not happy with there service at all .
I was told that having solar panels hanging over gutters is not quite legal ..who wrong and whos right ..all i know my gutters are getting damaged so is the beams in my roof cause i CANNOT access my gutter cause the panels are over hanging over my gutters.. i thought there cunsumer was always right..but in the case the BIG COMPANIES ARE

Richard K.
Richard K.Perth, WA

Be warned

Very poor install causing leaks . Ok these things happen but absolutely no interest at all from them to put things right . Never ever return calls and simply ignore our pleas for help with the shody install ..
avoid avoid avoid

Aruna K.
Aruna K.South East Queensland, QLD

Be Aware of hidden charge so call Diamond Pure plus 100%

The company charge me more than $60 on every invoice on top of Electricty under the name of Diamond pure plus 100%. Many customer not aware that this fee is not required to pay and it's on top of their electricty usage.
Stay with them if you want to pay extra charges and hidden fees

• Incentivised Review No
  • ServicesElectricity
Ashleigh S.Diamond EnergySend a private message

Hi Aruna,
Thank you for your feedback. I have reached out to you and would like the opportunity to discuss your concern. You can contact me on 1300 838 009 during business hours and ask for me directly.
Kind Regards,
Ashleigh

Kim
KimSydney Surrounds, NSW

If I could score below 0 I would!

If I could score below 0 I would. Worst company ever! I was recommended to use this company by a friend. Worse decision I EVER made. Feed in tariff is quite low. They can't get my bills right, wrong dates on service supply charges, customer service staff is appalling as you can't get anyone who knows what they're talking about. Buyer beware. Never again!

Ashleigh S.Diamond EnergySend a private message

Hi Kim, I hope that we have been able to respond to your concerns. We are sorry if you felt that your experience with us was below your expectation. We do our best to help out and wish you well.

Daniel
DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible experience!! Do not go with this company!!!

Michelle F.
Michelle F.

Don’t go there!

Inaccurate billing’s and charging more than our standard Origin Bill since the get go.

Dropouts causing produce to be spoiled.

We are a not for profit association yet they couldn’t care less.

Imanza
ImanzaQueensland

Over before it even started.

• Incentivised Review No
  • ServicesElectricity

Solar panel maintenance: why it's important and what you need to do

Properly maintaining your solar panel system will help ensure it works correctly, safely, and efficiently. We go through what needs to be done so that your system can lower your power bill and let you pocket more savings.

solar-panel-maintenance-why-its-important-and-what-you-need-to-do
How to reduce your heating costs this winter

Winter is here, and with it, higher power bills. Stay warm during the colder months without breaking the bank by following our practical tips on how to reduce your heating costs.

how-to-reduce-your-heating-costs-this-winter
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Emma
EmmaMelbourne

Many hidden charges

Admittedly I did not do my research prior but just got a bill for $424 for 4 months - one bedroom flat, no air con, lived there for 2 months, for sale for 2 months with Real Estate Agent turning power on at meter for 30 minute inspections only. I did not realise this company charges 109 cents per day for electricity whether you are using it or not, nor was it clear about the connection charges. Cant wait for the next bill with the disconnection charges.

Great expectations

Diamond Energy has been our supplier since we switched to Solar about 7 years ago. Every now and then I do some research to see if i can pay even less. I usually find that Diamond Energy is the cheapest based on daily avg kwh and the price even if it is only a few cents, it still shows i'm paying the least so there is no benefit to switching away.

Bill shock!

Recieved a $1350 bill from these guys after recently signing up. I have a two bedroom unit and usual bill is between $300-$400 with previous companies.
Be very careful!

Vigilant
VigilantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Genuine and helpful

Inexplicably Expensive

I live in a tiny 2 person household. It's not even a house, it's a trailer. We both work a lot and are barely home. I was shocked to receive an $800+ bill. We use gas for cooking and have mostly LED lights, no air conditioning so I'm very confused by this excessive bill. Never again. I'm shopping around to find a decent provider.

Big Oak
Big OakCroydon Park

Best electricity retailer that I have experienced.

I have found that the service offered overall by Diamond Energy has been better by far than other providers I have experienced such as Red Energy and Energy Australia. I have been served by Amber-Lou Santer and she seems to make sure the client's situation is understood and follows through in completing requests.

OilGuy
OilGuySydney

Do your homework and compare their rates with others

Skate
SkateMelbourne

My bills have been ridiculously expensive!

I was shocked when I received a bill of $860 dollars (over three months) for a tiny one bed room apartment.
It just didn’t seem right. They said I used up to 71 kw in one day alone which confused me as I’m frugal with my power usage. So I cancelled my membership but received the last bill over two months which was over 500 dollars! I would not recommend this company because I haven’t changed my power usage habits and I’ve never received bills so large from other providers.