Listing monitored by Diamond Energy

• Rates and Fees
Richard K.
Richard K.Perth, WA

Be warned

Very poor install causing leaks . Ok these things happen but absolutely no interest at all from them to put things right . Never ever return calls and simply ignore our pleas for help with the shody install ..
avoid avoid avoid

Aruna K.
Aruna K.South East Queensland, QLD

Be Aware of hidden charge so call Diamond Pure plus 100%

The company charge me more than $60 on every invoice on top of Electricty under the name of Diamond pure plus 100%. Many customer not aware that this fee is not required to pay and it's on top of their electricty usage.
Stay with them if you want to pay extra charges and hidden fees

ServicesElectricity
Ashleigh S.Diamond Energy

Hi Aruna,
Thank you for your feedback. I have reached out to you and would like the opportunity to discuss your concern. You can contact me on 1300 838 009 during business hours and ask for me directly.
Kind Regards,
Ashleigh

Kim
KimSydney Surrounds, NSW

If I could score below 0 I would!

If I could score below 0 I would. Worst company ever! I was recommended to use this company by a friend. Worse decision I EVER made. Feed in tariff is quite low. They can't get my bills right, wrong dates on service supply charges, customer service staff is appalling as you can't get anyone who knows what they're talking about. Buyer beware. Never again!

Ashleigh S.Diamond Energy

Hi Kim, I hope that we have been able to respond to your concerns. We are sorry if you felt that your experience with us was below your expectation. We do our best to help out and wish you well.

Sue H.
Sue H.South Australia

not so great

rang and emailed diamond energy about my solar panels causing damage to my roof and ask them to move the solar panels while my roof tiles and guttering get fixed they said not in your contract

ServicesSolar Buy-Back

AntonyD
AntonyDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

All good! But when I use aircon, how much of the electricity used is renewable?

I'm very happy to support a power company that invests in and promotes renewable energy, and have found Diamond Energy service is superb.
But on this hot summer day, it would be great to know what percentage of the electricity our aircon is using actually comes from renewables (solar, wind etc). We don't have rooftop solar due to shading from our tall Manna Gums, so we must rely on the government and the power companies to quickly transition power generation away from fossil fuels.

Exodia
ExodiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Someone answered the phone - YAY

Have been with Diamond Energy for 2 or 3 years now. Excellent service. Real people answer the phone and help. My bill has reduced with time so I find it OK. Power supply reliable (in Brisbane). Can't speak highly enough about them. My mother is with another company and pays nearly the same as our household with 4 people.

TRD
TRDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful customer service and reasonable prices

Everything has just been easy, even through moving apartments. on the phone they are patient and answer all my questions. Have been with them for about two years and am very happy.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Monika
MonikaGippsland, VIC

Sensational Company!

Real Aussies answer your phone call everytime in no time.

Friendly professional even when there are issues.

Best company I have been with out of everyone over the years.
Highly recommended!

Cheap, reliable, ethical

Have electricity with solar feed-in. Reliable power with no drop outs. Have been with Diamond for several years and customer service has always been great, easy to deal with etc. Set up process was super simple.

Daniel
DanielSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible experience!! Do not go with this company!!!

Don’t go there!

Inaccurate billing’s and charging more than our standard Origin Bill since the get go.

Dropouts causing produce to be spoiled.

We are a not for profit association yet they couldn’t care less.

Imanza
ImanzaQueensland

Over before it even started.

ServicesElectricity

Ian Gardner
Ian GardnerMaleny

Excellent service!

I have been with Diamond Energy for some years now and have found them to be consistently pleasant, helpful, efficient and cheap. Apart from short breaks in supply during the occasional electricity storm I have had no power interruptions.

Rates and Fees
Emma
EmmaMelbourne

Many hidden charges

Admittedly I did not do my research prior but just got a bill for $424 for 4 months - one bedroom flat, no air con, lived there for 2 months, for sale for 2 months with Real Estate Agent turning power on at meter for 30 minute inspections only. I did not realise this company charges 109 cents per day for electricity whether you are using it or not, nor was it clear about the connection charges. Cant wait for the next bill with the disconnection charges.

Amazing customer service

Diamond Energy you are amazing! I found myself in difficult times and unable to pay my bill in full . I called customer service to discuss and i was so nervous and had some anxiety initially... i even worked myself up to make the call. This was due to previous bad experiences in the past. Well! The lady i spoke to was so warm and friendly and completely understanding. I was soon relaxed and felt like i was talking to someone i knew. She efficiently and calmly helped me to a solution and I didnt feel any judgements upon me at all. Congratulations Diamond on having staff who truly are “ Diamonds in the rough”

emily s.
emily s.asked

Should I only go with Diamond Energy if I have solar panels? I am moving out and will be renting so we won't have solar, will it still be a reasonable price?

trumpetgirl

I think they do a bill compare if you ask them. They did it for us. They're good even with no solar.

Rochie
Rochieasked

I'm looking at Diamond Energy, I'm in an apartment so trying to work out whether I need solar panels or not?

trumpetgirl

It would be tricky to get solar panels in an apartment but Diamond energy is sourced from renewables, so at least you know you're helping the planet!

molly pet 4
molly pet 4asked

Is it more expensive to have solar on private rentals than owning you own home?

Vigilant
Vigilant

I can only speculate, that as a tenant, after getting the owner's agreement to install panels, if indeed you are responsible for the electricity bill as most tenants in Australia are, you would earn as much credit for the electricity your panels generate as an owner would, but without the security of tenure an owner has, you will have the extra costs of uninstalling, taking the system with you and reinstalling on your next rental property...if you can find an owner who agrees to it.

funguy
funguy

Hi.
We have solar panels, a 5kw system.
Diamond energy give us 11cents per kw put back into the grid.
But I think the main benefit is that with solar it uses the power generated for the home use first then any excess going back into the grid.
My bills have more than halved since installing solar.
Try using your heavy electricity usage between 9am and 2pm if possible, that is the maximum gain period for solar.
I must admit I have not heard of anyone taking the solar installation with them when they move.
The way new technology is going, there will be bigger and better all the time.
Hope that helps you.

Sean Watt
Sean Watt

If your bill is 800 plus you may benefit. Personally I would go halves with the owner and only if your bill is really high

Get an answer from our members and Diamond Energy representatives