Diamond Energy

Diamond Energy (page 3 of 4)

Listing monitored by Diamond Energy

• Rates and Fees
Big Oak
Big OakCroydon Park

Best electricity retailer that I have experienced.

I have found that the service offered overall by Diamond Energy has been better by far than other providers I have experienced such as Red Energy and Energy Australia. I have been served by Amber-Lou Santer and she seems to make sure the client's situation is understood and follows through in completing requests.

Emily87
Emily87AU

Exceptional Customer Service Always

We've been with this company for three years now. I've had to call them with two issues (not their fault)and both times they've worked to help solve it super easily without a thousand transfers or follow up calls.
Their pricing plan is simple and easy to understand and the service is faultless as well as sustainable!

Maurice
MauriceGippsland, VIC

The best electricity retailer by a mile!!!

For a start someone answers the phone-a real and FRIENDLY person-and NOT through a chain of extra choices
Secondly-its someone in Camberwell,Melbourne AUSTRALIA and they have time to listen-and make decisions re offers etc
Thirdly the phone person is informed smart and capable of dealing with just about anything you may want to know.
Fourth the processes to set up accounts and other matters are quick and simple
Finally the follow up is first rate,detailed and fast. Alex was super efficient friendly and remembered previous calls and correspondence-VERY impressive
Have moved both my accounts to Diamond now.

A company that does what it says.

Have experienced excellent service and backup over the last 4years with all aspects of our account and with other saving offers being explained in a most unselfish manner, which has saved us plenty. Great information and plenty of time given on payment of direct debits. Diamond Energy so much better than anyone electric or solar electric. Thank you.

Rex
RexBrisbane

Fantastic service

I am not a person who normally writes reviews, but in this case I think the Amber's service should be commended. Not only has she helped me but also provided a better deal for my relatives. She has been extremely responsive and a pleasure to deal. Thanks.

DiW
DiWMelbourne

Very Very Happy

Great company to be with - finally a company that looks after their clients. I cannot say enough about their customer service - especially Amber who managed to save me hundreds of dollars on my electricity bill. It was also Amber that contacted me as she saw where I could make some savings. Would highly recommend this company.

Happy

I have been with diamond energy for 4 years and find all the staff very helpful especially Amber they make sure you are getting all the rebates that you are entitled to and nothing is too much trouble for them.J Morgan

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Support has been one of the best I have had from any company and would highly recommend them as I have done to numerous friends

Excellcent Service Thank You Amber-Lou

Very satisfied with Customer Service & Communication for our Solar Panels Account.
Prices are Competitive, Satisfaction & Highly Recommend Diamond Energy. Customer Service is Important

Find out how Diamond Energy compares to other Energy Providers

I am having issues with a strangely high bill and a flat mate paying thier share in summary. Also problems with SA Power Networks not disconnecting the electricity when requested. Be glad you are not in SA rest of Australia.....

The customer service provided by the frontline operators and team leaders has been faultless. Infact they have gone out of thier way to assist in rectifying the situation.

Can't recommend them highly enough!

Dan T.
Dan T.Waterloo

Excellent Customer Service!!!

They went above and beyond to fix an issue caused by another retailer who was trying to connect my account with them because one of their customers provided a wrong NMI number (mine).
Amber was great in keeping me posted by email at each step of the resolution.
I have been with Diamond Energy for 3 years and I regularly check the rates in the market, they are cheaper than the competitors.
Thank you!

Fabiana Uteda
Fabiana UtedaGoulburn Valley, VIC

Best company/experience ever!!!

OilGuy
OilGuySydney

Do your homework and compare their rates with others

Skate
SkateMelbourne

My bills have been ridiculously expensive!

I was shocked when I received a bill of $860 dollars (over three months) for a tiny one bed room apartment.
It just didn’t seem right. They said I used up to 71 kw in one day alone which confused me as I’m frugal with my power usage. So I cancelled my membership but received the last bill over two months which was over 500 dollars! I would not recommend this company because I haven’t changed my power usage habits and I’ve never received bills so large from other providers.

WORST Energy retailer - Confusing and misleading billing

Worst energy company ever, I received 7% discount upon signing up during March 2017 but guess what? They jacked up the price by 20% in a July and didn't even bother giving the mere 7% discount.
Gotta say Diamond energy is definitely the WORST energy retailer out there, so if you're thinking of signing up with Diamond energy, make sure you already are wearing 10 24 carat diamond rings, then you wouldn't even bother letting these bloody leaches take your money.

Anna
AnnaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love this company!

I've had nothing but great experiences with Diamond Energy - have been through a few relocation, all without a hitch and with the best customer service each time. And of course the best part is knowing that they are an ethical company that isn't just jumping on the "green" energy bandwagon but are actually committed to renewable energy.

Yogi
YogiWyndham Vale

Diamond Energy Saves Me More Money Again

Just got off the phone to Diamond Energy they couldn't do enough for me they have always been very helpful been with them now 6years I'm on the 0.60c Feed in Tarrif and they give me a extra 0.08c so 0.68c well as of 1/7 that now goes up too 0.72c Pkwh and have given me a total of 10% Discount for Pay on time and Direct Debit so yes a very happy customer
Thanks Again Diamond Energy

kwv42
kwv42QLD, 4216

Diamond energy, no energy to fix issues

Great service!

Everyone is so great and easy to talk to. I've never had issues so I've never had to call and winge. But when I called to disconnect (due to no gas) they answered quickly and the lady I spoke to, Jess, was lovely and helpful. Didn't make me feel bad at all.
Will return when I move

Teresa Lavigne
Teresa LavigneBrisbane

Greedy Supplier

Great for solar panel owners, good buy back rate

Have found them excellent and cost effective. Very approachable on the phone and spend time to explain. Clear and simple documentation and processing. Good communicators.

Not a happy customer

There is no point calling their customer service as they don't seem to do anything. Requested to change over to them asap to get the most out of my new solar panels with extra cost involved. Complete mess up, finally connected after 3 months. I feel that I have been very clear with what I wanted. But they have no provide me with what I am expecting.

Not their problem.

Company failed to call and let me know my power had failed to shut off. Then received a 200 dollar bill 3 months later after bein told my account was closed. I was required to pay plus extra disconnection fees. No courtesy or accountability. Would not recommend.

Whenreviewsmatter
WhenreviewsmatterMelbourne

delivers as promised

Having solar panels and getting the credit is a good thing. After being with origin for years and seeing the fake discounts and price hikes I decided to jump ship and go with diamond. They are good, genuine and also mainly humans. In all this time I have had one problem which got sorted eventually. For all those people who have had issues and complaints please bare in mind these are humans and they do make mistakes, which can be resolved if you treat them like humans and not your slaves who bend over to your demand. Threating or mistreating them will only make things worse as the contract will be enforced even harder.

PV Fanatic
PV FanaticInverloch

Very satisfied with Diamond energy.

Other Energy Providers