Diamond Energy

Diamond Energy (page 4 of 4)

Listing monitored by Diamond Energy

• Rates and Fees
vette
vetteWarragul

Diamond Energy is a customer service orientated retailer

We have been a customer with DE for 5 years, they were very helpful after we had a solar system installed and getting us signed up.
During the 5 years we have had problems with the supplier (SPAusnet) , Diamond Energy sorted these out (incorrect meter readings, estimated readings). These problems were not caused by DE, yet they still resolved them with the supplier. There are not too many companies in any field were you can ring and actually talk to a human, DE is one, their customer service is excellent and i have recommended them to many friends and family.

Tracey
TraceyBrisbane

Worst service we have ever experienced

We signed up for 100% renewable with direct debit. Assumed we were paying quarterly as agreed. 5 months after cancellation because we moved, we get a final notice for entire amount... they hadn't done a single reading in 9 months and we had never received an invoice. No responses to emails and no explanation for constant errors on their part. Avoid this company!

Diamond energy rip-offs

I have solar. Over two and a half years the feed-in rate has dropped from 22c/kWh to 8c/kWh and the daily supply charge has gone up from 50.219 cents a day to 131.44 cents a day, that is an increase of over 150%. Now you must produce more than 16 kWh daily just to cover diamond energy's supply charge. Previously 3 kWh would cover the daily supply charge. How can they justify this?

Mel
MelNambour

Terrible......would give a minus if I could!

maria
mariaNew South Wales

Very friendly service

I applied to Diamond for a switch from AGL. They were honest, friendly and efficient. I am definitely not looking back!

Ben
BenMelbourne

A great power company

Fantastic customer service, the best power rates and highest solar feed in tarriff. Great green power options too..
Forget powershop... Go diamond !

Mike
MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service! Supports renewable energy. A+

A green electricity retailer that takes customer service to the next level. No other retailer comes anywhere even close to providing the service that these guys bring to the industry.

I always recommend them to my family and friends.
A+

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Jane
JaneSydney

Diamond Energy - 100% Renewable and very friendly

I love that I can buy 100% renewable energy from a company that ONLY sells 100% renewable energy. Not one of the big fossil fuel fuel companies that begrudgingly sell GreenPower just to keep you on their books while lobbying behind the scenes against the Renewable Energy Target and other carbon reducing policies. Diamond Energy are also very friendly on the phone, which I like.

Best electricity retailer - excellent service and easy to deal with

Was looking for an electricity retailer with good green credentials and locally based (no international call centres please - I haven't got time to waste) and came across Diamond Energy - answered the phone straight away, fantastic service and nice people. I would recommend them to anyone.

Find out how Diamond Energy compares to other Energy Providers

Great service - they answered the phone!

I heard about Diamond Energy and decided to join up because they support renewable energy. I called up and to my surprise they answered the phone with only a couple of rings. I was expecting to wait in a queue for ages. They gave me good advice and I then signed up in a couple of minutes on their website. Easy - no hassles. I would recommend them to anyone. Their rates are good too.

Catherine M
Catherine Mstanmore

Be aware or the disconnection and termination fees

jr
jr

Hopeful at first now just don't want to deal with them

Macnet1
Macnet1South East Queensland, QLD

Not Happy Jan !

jennywoo
jennywooGippsland, VIC

Great company to deal with

When I had solar panels installed september 2012. I switched to Diamond Energy because they offered a better deal than Energy Australia. If I need to talk to them they answer the phone quickly and are very friendly & helpful.
This company is a dream to deal with after having major account problems with Energy Australia. I highly recommend Diamond Energy.
easy to contact, friendly staff
took a while to get my pensioner concession applied to my account

David from Brisvegas
David from BrisvegasBrisbane, Queensland

Seem like very progressive power company

Very happy to say that they are at least as cheap as Origin who we switched from. Only power company I know of who support the Renewable Energy Target (RET) of 20% by 2020. Very happy happy with their and the bill seems easy to read too. Did take a while to switch over but that just meant my bill was delayed so who cares about that :-)
Renewable energy and supporting increased low carbon electricity.

Excellent service

Got put onto this company through the people we got solar panels from. they are solar specialists and only deal with homes with solar panels. Easy to deal with. very good customer service. we have not paid more than $285 dollars on electricity in the last 12 months. They give and extra rebate for the energy put back into the grid. highly recommended to all.

plantonerdo
plantonerdomelbourne

Best energy company I have found

After having solar panels installed I started checking out solar and green energy deals. We were with AGL who were rubbish - very expensive and almost comically disinterested in connecting us to the grid so we could recieve the feed-in tariff. The guys who installed the solar system had recommended Diamond Energy who I had never heard of. I think they must be a very small company because they actually answer the phone directly instead of pushing buttons 1 and 2 and being passed from here to the Phillipines (like AGL). Anyhow we have just recieved our first bill in 3 months - $45!. We were rapt.
Small friendly company. Solar speciallists. They seem to be on your side instead of trying to bleed you dry.

Other Energy Providers