Diamond Energy

Diamond Energy (page 4 of 4)

Listing monitored by Diamond Energy

• Rates and Fees
Ben
BenMelbourne

A great power company

Fantastic customer service, the best power rates and highest solar feed in tarriff. Great green power options too..
Forget powershop... Go diamond !

Mike
MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service! Supports renewable energy. A+

A green electricity retailer that takes customer service to the next level. No other retailer comes anywhere even close to providing the service that these guys bring to the industry.

I always recommend them to my family and friends.
A+

Jane
JaneSydney

Diamond Energy - 100% Renewable and very friendly

I love that I can buy 100% renewable energy from a company that ONLY sells 100% renewable energy. Not one of the big fossil fuel fuel companies that begrudgingly sell GreenPower just to keep you on their books while lobbying behind the scenes against the Renewable Energy Target and other carbon reducing policies. Diamond Energy are also very friendly on the phone, which I like.

Best electricity retailer - excellent service and easy to deal with

Was looking for an electricity retailer with good green credentials and locally based (no international call centres please - I haven't got time to waste) and came across Diamond Energy - answered the phone straight away, fantastic service and nice people. I would recommend them to anyone.

Energy Providers

Find out how Diamond Energy compares to other Energy Providers

Great service - they answered the phone!

I heard about Diamond Energy and decided to join up because they support renewable energy. I called up and to my surprise they answered the phone with only a couple of rings. I was expecting to wait in a queue for ages. They gave me good advice and I then signed up in a couple of minutes on their website. Easy - no hassles. I would recommend them to anyone. Their rates are good too.

Macnet1
Macnet1South East Queensland, QLD

Not Happy Jan !

jennywoo
jennywooGippsland, VIC

Great company to deal with

When I had solar panels installed september 2012. I switched to Diamond Energy because they offered a better deal than Energy Australia. If I need to talk to them they answer the phone quickly and are very friendly & helpful.
This company is a dream to deal with after having major account problems with Energy Australia. I highly recommend Diamond Energy.
easy to contact, friendly staff
took a while to get my pensioner concession applied to my account

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
David from Brisvegas
David from BrisvegasBrisbane, Queensland

Seem like very progressive power company

Very happy to say that they are at least as cheap as Origin who we switched from. Only power company I know of who support the Renewable Energy Target (RET) of 20% by 2020. Very happy happy with their and the bill seems easy to read too. Did take a while to switch over but that just meant my bill was delayed so who cares about that :-)
Renewable energy and supporting increased low carbon electricity.

Excellent service

Got put onto this company through the people we got solar panels from. they are solar specialists and only deal with homes with solar panels. Easy to deal with. very good customer service. we have not paid more than $285 dollars on electricity in the last 12 months. They give and extra rebate for the energy put back into the grid. highly recommended to all.

Energy Providers

Find out how Diamond Energy compares to other Energy Providers

plantonerdo
plantonerdomelbourne

Best energy company I have found

After having solar panels installed I started checking out solar and green energy deals. We were with AGL who were rubbish - very expensive and almost comically disinterested in connecting us to the grid so we could recieve the feed-in tariff. The guys who installed the solar system had recommended Diamond Energy who I had never heard of. I think they must be a very small company because they actually answer the phone directly instead of pushing buttons 1 and 2 and being passed from here to the Phillipines (like AGL). Anyhow we have just recieved our first bill in 3 months - $45!. We were rapt.
Small friendly company. Solar speciallists. They seem to be on your side instead of trying to bleed you dry.

Other Energy Providers