Diamond Energy

Diamond Energy (page 2 of 4)

Listing monitored by Diamond Energy

• Rates and Fees
Keith D
Keith DBrisbane

A great, hassle-free experience

After being given the run-around by AGL Electricity several times, I was looking to change. And Diamond Energy seemed to be head and shoulders above the rest. And so far the experience has been very pleasant and hassle-free. Customer service is excellent, and pricing is certainly fair. I wish they'd do Gas too.

DRose
DRoseAdelaide, South Australia

100% renewable sources, reliable, great customer service

After years with AGL & Alinta, I became alarmed at their exorbitant price hikes, so I switched to Diamond Energy. My elec bills are much lower, I like that DE sources its energy from renewables not dirty coal, the supply is reliable and their customer service is excellent! Wish they also supplied gas but not as yet.

Service is the clincher.

Diamond does the best kWh/hr deal for my personal house hold consumption and PV production. (ToU) Others sometimes get close but what $ value can you put on being able to get quick sensible and informative answers over the phone (every time I have called)?
I have considered churning several times but over approx. 3 years with Diamond, the numbers (for my circumstances) when crunched convince me that great customer service is the clincher. Thanks Jess and Luke.

Peter K
Peter KTaree, NSW 2430

Time has passed and I see Diamond Energy meanwhile as the best available option

Find out how Diamond Energy compares to other Energy Providers

Cooperative effort, successful results.

We had to have someone remove and re-install our solar panels to permit the installation of a new roof. Cole and his team did a super efficient and professional job, and his price was very competitive. All of the workers were polite and hard working, and they were able to fit their schedule with the roofing company, so we did not lose much energy at all. We could not be more pleased with the work.

Leah
LeahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Prompt and knowledgeable service

I received a surprisingly large bill, staff member (Alex) assisted me to solve my problem and immediately offered me a payment plan.

Annabel
AnnabelEudlo

Excellent Customer Service and Huge Savings and Greener Energy

Three months ago we switched electricity providers from AGL to Diamond Energy for both our home and business. We decided that we had a moral obligation to change to a greener electricity provider even if it was going to cost more. We were impressed with the great customer service and ease of switching but were a little worried about how much the bills were going to be. We have just received our first bills and they are considerably less than our previous power bills. We are thrilled and will be recommending Diamond Energy to all our friends.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Nat Q
Nat QLismore

absolutely excellent service

100% renewables at a competitive price, transparency, and an absolutely outstanding customer service... An exceptionally excellent Australian energy company. I will certainly keep recommending them.

good value, green and helpful cusomer service

Thanks Diamond Energy for providing green energy, to back up my solar PV and hot water systems. Your prices are comparable and fair, and today I had a great experience with Customer Service, being offered a 'tour" of the rather complex and detailed bill. It was made clear in a very calm, patient and helpful way, and all my questions were answered in a respectful and useful way. I will recommend Diamond Energy not only for your "green-ness" but also for your helpful and friendly staff.

Good service, renewable energy

The customer service is really responsive and we are glad to pay affordable rates for renewable energy with Diamond Energy.

Diamond deserves more than 5 stars.

Loving this service!

I have currently moved out of home for the first time- I chose Diamond Energy after a friend recommended because of the affordable prices, and excellent customer service and I couldn't agree more! Nothing but efficient and friendly customer service, I'm a very happy customer!

Paul_peregianbeach
Paul_peregianbeachPeregian Beach

Great customer service

Accountable, Professional and Friendly

We fitted Solar panels over 5 years ago and joined Diamond Energy.
The installation company were working in conjunction with Diamond Energy and both ensured a smooth change from our previous electricity carrier. Less than one month changeover, very happy.
We have not experienced any major problems, only storm blackouts. Any issues dealt with immediately by phone to Diamond Energy.
Diamond is only a general phone call away, immediate response, not the old press No. and select 6 options 4 times.
We have been very fortunate to have connected to Diamond Energy, My personal experience has been satisfying knowing we are receiving the best attention from the office. Thanks

Genuine and fastastic service

Nothing but helpful throughout the whole process, quick responses, genuine communication, try to help you out any way possible - very different from the major suppliers (in a good way)!

Inexplicably Expensive

I live in a tiny 2 person household. It's not even a house, it's a trailer. We both work a lot and are barely home. I was shocked to receive an $800+ bill. We use gas for cooking and have mostly LED lights, no air conditioning so I'm very confused by this excessive bill. Never again. I'm shopping around to find a decent provider.

blissin
blissinAdelaide, South Australia

great service, fair pricing, highly recommend

I have been with Diamond for about 18 months and find their prices very competitive, no hidden pricing /dodgy sign ups, and they have been really helpful and given me really great advice about installing solar panels. Compared with other providers I have been with, I would highly recommend. A huge bonus is that they score very highly on the green electricity guide due to their commitment to renewables - this is very important to me.

Very happy with Diamond Energy

We switched to Diamond Energy last year and could not be happier with the product and the customer service. Our power bill decreased significantly, our feed-in tariff increased immediately and the customer service is personal and proactive. I strongly recommend a switch to Diamond Energy.

Tom
TomGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Unbeatable Customer Service

Look no further for electricity. Consistently low prices from a retailer who actively develops renewable generation and answers the phone whenever you have a question. What more could you want? They even ensured the power was connected to my new place with only a few days notice!

GetUp! and change to renewable, no matter where in Australia you live!

If I could put 10 out of 5, I would !

We are with Diamond energy already for 2 years. "business as usual", everything it top notch... so, really I had no needed to contact the company previously... didn't think to leave a feedback earlier.
Needed to do some administrative changes today and was so impressed by the customer service level... No need to say- friendly, professional, knowledgeable. All this and plus. No work is too small or to big. Was talking to Alex - and you can really feel warmth and smile in her voice. She was incredibly helpful and made me feel so welcome !
Thank you for the great service and also pride in your company which is really coming through to me, your customer.

All the best.
Jana.

Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good for the customer and the environment

We switched to Diamond Energy for our electricity supply a year ago. We are committed to renewable energy and Diamond build, own and operate multiple solar, wind and biogas plants around the country. In addition, they support ConservationSA of which we are members. Their rates are more than competitive with Origin our previous supplier, their service has been excellent, and they don't use their muscle with the government to keep power prices high and emissions intensive.

Emily87
Emily87AU

Exceptional Customer Service Always

We've been with this company for three years now. I've had to call them with two issues (not their fault)and both times they've worked to help solve it super easily without a thousand transfers or follow up calls.
Their pricing plan is simple and easy to understand and the service is faultless as well as sustainable!

Maurice
MauriceGippsland, VIC

The best electricity retailer by a mile!!!

For a start someone answers the phone-a real and FRIENDLY person-and NOT through a chain of extra choices
Secondly-its someone in Camberwell,Melbourne AUSTRALIA and they have time to listen-and make decisions re offers etc
Thirdly the phone person is informed smart and capable of dealing with just about anything you may want to know.
Fourth the processes to set up accounts and other matters are quick and simple
Finally the follow up is first rate,detailed and fast. Alex was super efficient friendly and remembered previous calls and correspondence-VERY impressive
Have moved both my accounts to Diamond now.

A company that does what it says.

Have experienced excellent service and backup over the last 4years with all aspects of our account and with other saving offers being explained in a most unselfish manner, which has saved us plenty. Great information and plenty of time given on payment of direct debits. Diamond Energy so much better than anyone electric or solar electric. Thank you.

Other Energy Providers