Diamond Energy

Diamond Energy (page 3 of 4)

Listing monitored by Diamond Energy

• Rates and Fees
Rex
RexBrisbane

Fantastic service

I am not a person who normally writes reviews, but in this case I think the Amber's service should be commended. Not only has she helped me but also provided a better deal for my relatives. She has been extremely responsive and a pleasure to deal. Thanks.

DiW
DiWMelbourne

Very Very Happy

Great company to be with - finally a company that looks after their clients. I cannot say enough about their customer service - especially Amber who managed to save me hundreds of dollars on my electricity bill. It was also Amber that contacted me as she saw where I could make some savings. Would highly recommend this company.

Happy

I have been with diamond energy for 4 years and find all the staff very helpful especially Amber they make sure you are getting all the rebates that you are entitled to and nothing is too much trouble for them.J Morgan

Support has been one of the best I have had from any company and would highly recommend them as I have done to numerous friends

Excellcent Service Thank You Amber-Lou

Very satisfied with Customer Service & Communication for our Solar Panels Account.
Prices are Competitive, Satisfaction & Highly Recommend Diamond Energy. Customer Service is Important

I am having issues with a strangely high bill and a flat mate paying thier share in summary. Also problems with SA Power Networks not disconnecting the electricity when requested. Be glad you are not in SA rest of Australia.....

The customer service provided by the frontline operators and team leaders has been faultless. Infact they have gone out of thier way to assist in rectifying the situation.

Can't recommend them highly enough!

Dan T.
Dan T.Waterloo

Excellent Customer Service!!!

They went above and beyond to fix an issue caused by another retailer who was trying to connect my account with them because one of their customers provided a wrong NMI number (mine).
Amber was great in keeping me posted by email at each step of the resolution.
I have been with Diamond Energy for 3 years and I regularly check the rates in the market, they are cheaper than the competitors.
Thank you!

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Fabiana Uteda
Fabiana UtedaGoulburn Valley, VIC

Best company/experience ever!!!

OilGuy
OilGuySydney

Do your homework and compare their rates with others

Skate
SkateMelbourne

My bills have been ridiculously expensive!

I was shocked when I received a bill of $860 dollars (over three months) for a tiny one bed room apartment.
It just didn’t seem right. They said I used up to 71 kw in one day alone which confused me as I’m frugal with my power usage. So I cancelled my membership but received the last bill over two months which was over 500 dollars! I would not recommend this company because I haven’t changed my power usage habits and I’ve never received bills so large from other providers.

WORST Energy retailer - Confusing and misleading billing

Worst energy company ever, I received 7% discount upon signing up during March 2017 but guess what? They jacked up the price by 20% in a July and didn't even bother giving the mere 7% discount.
Gotta say Diamond energy is definitely the WORST energy retailer out there, so if you're thinking of signing up with Diamond energy, make sure you already are wearing 10 24 carat diamond rings, then you wouldn't even bother letting these bloody leaches take your money.

Anna
AnnaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love this company!

I've had nothing but great experiences with Diamond Energy - have been through a few relocation, all without a hitch and with the best customer service each time. And of course the best part is knowing that they are an ethical company that isn't just jumping on the "green" energy bandwagon but are actually committed to renewable energy.

Yogi
YogiWyndham Vale

Diamond Energy Saves Me More Money Again

Just got off the phone to Diamond Energy they couldn't do enough for me they have always been very helpful been with them now 6years I'm on the 0.60c Feed in Tarrif and they give me a extra 0.08c so 0.68c well as of 1/7 that now goes up too 0.72c Pkwh and have given me a total of 10% Discount for Pay on time and Direct Debit so yes a very happy customer
Thanks Again Diamond Energy

Great service!

Everyone is so great and easy to talk to. I've never had issues so I've never had to call and winge. But when I called to disconnect (due to no gas) they answered quickly and the lady I spoke to, Jess, was lovely and helpful. Didn't make me feel bad at all.
Will return when I move

Teresa Lavigne
Teresa LavigneBrisbane

Greedy Supplier

PV Fanatic
PV FanaticInverloch

Very satisfied with Diamond energy.

vette
vetteWarragul

Diamond Energy is a customer service orientated retailer

We have been a customer with DE for 5 years, they were very helpful after we had a solar system installed and getting us signed up.
During the 5 years we have had problems with the supplier (SPAusnet) , Diamond Energy sorted these out (incorrect meter readings, estimated readings). These problems were not caused by DE, yet they still resolved them with the supplier. There are not too many companies in any field were you can ring and actually talk to a human, DE is one, their customer service is excellent and i have recommended them to many friends and family.

Tracey
TraceyBrisbane

Worst service we have ever experienced

We signed up for 100% renewable with direct debit. Assumed we were paying quarterly as agreed. 5 months after cancellation because we moved, we get a final notice for entire amount... they hadn't done a single reading in 9 months and we had never received an invoice. No responses to emails and no explanation for constant errors on their part. Avoid this company!

Diamond energy rip-offs

I have solar. Over two and a half years the feed-in rate has dropped from 22c/kWh to 8c/kWh and the daily supply charge has gone up from 50.219 cents a day to 131.44 cents a day, that is an increase of over 150%. Now you must produce more than 16 kWh daily just to cover diamond energy's supply charge. Previously 3 kWh would cover the daily supply charge. How can they justify this?

Mel
MelNambour

Terrible......would give a minus if I could!

maria
mariaNew South Wales

Very friendly service

I applied to Diamond for a switch from AGL. They were honest, friendly and efficient. I am definitely not looking back!

Ben
BenMelbourne

A great power company

Fantastic customer service, the best power rates and highest solar feed in tarriff. Great green power options too..
Forget powershop... Go diamond !

Mike
MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service! Supports renewable energy. A+

A green electricity retailer that takes customer service to the next level. No other retailer comes anywhere even close to providing the service that these guys bring to the industry.

I always recommend them to my family and friends.
A+

Jane
JaneSydney

Diamond Energy - 100% Renewable and very friendly

I love that I can buy 100% renewable energy from a company that ONLY sells 100% renewable energy. Not one of the big fossil fuel fuel companies that begrudgingly sell GreenPower just to keep you on their books while lobbying behind the scenes against the Renewable Energy Target and other carbon reducing policies. Diamond Energy are also very friendly on the phone, which I like.

Best electricity retailer - excellent service and easy to deal with

Was looking for an electricity retailer with good green credentials and locally based (no international call centres please - I haven't got time to waste) and came across Diamond Energy - answered the phone straight away, fantastic service and nice people. I would recommend them to anyone.

Other Energy Providers