Diamond Energy

Diamond Energy (page 4 of 4)

Listing monitored by Diamond Energy

• Rates and Fees

Great service - they answered the phone!

I heard about Diamond Energy and decided to join up because they support renewable energy. I called up and to my surprise they answered the phone with only a couple of rings. I was expecting to wait in a queue for ages. They gave me good advice and I then signed up in a couple of minutes on their website. Easy - no hassles. I would recommend them to anyone. Their rates are good too.

Macnet1
Macnet1South East Queensland, QLD

Not Happy Jan !

David from Brisvegas
David from BrisvegasBrisbane, Queensland

Seem like very progressive power company

Very happy to say that they are at least as cheap as Origin who we switched from. Only power company I know of who support the Renewable Energy Target (RET) of 20% by 2020. Very happy happy with their and the bill seems easy to read too. Did take a while to switch over but that just meant my bill was delayed so who cares about that :-)
Renewable energy and supporting increased low carbon electricity.

Excellent service

Got put onto this company through the people we got solar panels from. they are solar specialists and only deal with homes with solar panels. Easy to deal with. very good customer service. we have not paid more than $285 dollars on electricity in the last 12 months. They give and extra rebate for the energy put back into the grid. highly recommended to all.

Energy Providers