Listing monitored by Diamond Energy

• Rates and Fees
Indiana B.
Indiana B.Sydney, NSW

Fees quite high and unreliable customer service

Max
MaxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overpayment trying to get a refund

I like Diamond Energy but am currently very disappointed with Thier current policy in refunding overpayments of Thier account I decided to use Thier smooth pay which works really well however I recently requested a partial refund due to the balance being in excess of 846 dollars My average account being 245.00 dollars I was told this would take up to ten weeks Very dissatisfied not acceptable

April 11th 2019 Update: Re Over Payment Refund Diamond Energy

I am pleased to advise that Diamond Energy did refund my over payment after communicating my displeasure on there earlier advice that it would take up to ten weeks being there next billing period, Thank you Diamond Energy

• Incentivised Review No
  • ServicesElectricity
kwv42
kwv42QLD, 4216

Diamond energy, no energy to fix issues

Not a happy customer

There is no point calling their customer service as they don't seem to do anything. Requested to change over to them asap to get the most out of my new solar panels with extra cost involved. Complete mess up, finally connected after 3 months. I feel that I have been very clear with what I wanted. But they have no provide me with what I am expecting.

Energy Providers

Find out how Diamond Energy compares to other Energy Providers

Not their problem.

Company failed to call and let me know my power had failed to shut off. Then received a 200 dollar bill 3 months later after bein told my account was closed. I was required to pay plus extra disconnection fees. No courtesy or accountability. Would not recommend.

Tony MMelbourne

Tony M

just to update, first bill with POWERSHOP was only $80 for the month so already saving over $50 compared to last bill with Diamond Energy. Lets see what happen over next coming months to really compare.

Get quotes
Looking for an Energy Provider?

Use our energy plans comparison tool

Start now
Catherine M
Catherine Mstanmore

Be aware or the disconnection and termination fees

Solar panel maintenance: why it's important and what you need to do

Properly maintaining your solar panel system will help ensure it works correctly, safely, and efficiently. We go through what needs to be done so that your system can lower your power bill and let you pocket more savings.

solar-panel-maintenance-why-its-important-and-what-you-need-to-do
How to reduce your heating costs this winter

Winter is here, and with it, higher power bills. Stay warm during the colder months without breaking the bank by following our practical tips on how to reduce your heating costs.

how-to-reduce-your-heating-costs-this-winter
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
jr
jr

Hopeful at first now just don't want to deal with them

Chrome F.
Chrome F.asked

Is Diamond energy really off peak for the whole weekend?

emily s.
emily s.asked

Should I only go with Diamond Energy if I have solar panels? I am moving out and will be renting so we won't have solar, will it still be a reasonable price?

trumpetgirl

I think they do a bill compare if you ask them. They did it for us. They're good even with no solar.

Rochie
Rochieasked

I'm looking at Diamond Energy, I'm in an apartment so trying to work out whether I need solar panels or not?

trumpetgirl

It would be tricky to get solar panels in an apartment but Diamond energy is sourced from renewables, so at least you know you're helping the planet!

Get an answer from our members and Diamond Energy representatives

CategoryEnergy Providers
Services ProvidedElectricity and Solar Feed-In Tariffs

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place

Start Now