Listing monitored by Diamond Energy

• Rates and Fees
Max
MaxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overpayment trying to get a refund

I like Diamond Energy but am currently very disappointed with Thier current policy in refunding overpayments of Thier account I decided to use Thier smooth pay which works really well however I recently requested a partial refund due to the balance being in excess of 846 dollars My average account being 245.00 dollars I was told this would take up to ten weeks Very dissatisfied not acceptable

April 11th 2019 Update: Re Over Payment Refund Diamond Energy

I am pleased to advise that Diamond Energy did refund my over payment after communicating my displeasure on there earlier advice that it would take up to ten weeks being there next billing period, Thank you Diamond Energy

• Incentivised Review No
  • ServicesElectricity

Great expectations

Diamond Energy has been our supplier since we switched to Solar about 7 years ago. Every now and then I do some research to see if i can pay even less. I usually find that Diamond Energy is the cheapest based on daily avg kwh and the price even if it is only a few cents, it still shows i'm paying the least so there is no benefit to switching away.

• Rates and Fees
Vigilant
VigilantSouth East Queensland, QLD

Genuine and helpful

Big Oak
Big OakCroydon Park

Best electricity retailer that I have experienced.

I have found that the service offered overall by Diamond Energy has been better by far than other providers I have experienced such as Red Energy and Energy Australia. I have been served by Amber-Lou Santer and she seems to make sure the client's situation is understood and follows through in completing requests.

Energy Providers

Find out how Diamond Energy compares to other Energy Providers

Great for solar panel owners, good buy back rate

Have found them excellent and cost effective. Very approachable on the phone and spend time to explain. Clear and simple documentation and processing. Good communicators.

Tony MMelbourne

Tony M

just to update, first bill with POWERSHOP was only $80 for the month so already saving over $50 compared to last bill with Diamond Energy. Lets see what happen over next coming months to really compare.

Get quotes
Looking for an Energy Provider?

Use our energy plans comparison tool

Start now
Whenreviewsmatter
WhenreviewsmatterMelbourne

delivers as promised

Having solar panels and getting the credit is a good thing. After being with origin for years and seeing the fake discounts and price hikes I decided to jump ship and go with diamond. They are good, genuine and also mainly humans. In all this time I have had one problem which got sorted eventually. For all those people who have had issues and complaints please bare in mind these are humans and they do make mistakes, which can be resolved if you treat them like humans and not your slaves who bend over to your demand. Threating or mistreating them will only make things worse as the contract will be enforced even harder.

Solar panel maintenance: why it's important and what you need to do

Properly maintaining your solar panel system will help ensure it works correctly, safely, and efficiently. We go through what needs to be done so that your system can lower your power bill and let you pocket more savings.

solar-panel-maintenance-why-its-important-and-what-you-need-to-do
How to reduce your heating costs this winter

Winter is here, and with it, higher power bills. Stay warm during the colder months without breaking the bank by following our practical tips on how to reduce your heating costs.

how-to-reduce-your-heating-costs-this-winter
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
jennywoo
jennywooGippsland, VIC

Great company to deal with

When I had solar panels installed september 2012. I switched to Diamond Energy because they offered a better deal than Energy Australia. If I need to talk to them they answer the phone quickly and are very friendly & helpful.
This company is a dream to deal with after having major account problems with Energy Australia. I highly recommend Diamond Energy.
easy to contact, friendly staff
took a while to get my pensioner concession applied to my account

plantonerdo
plantonerdomelbourne

Best energy company I have found

After having solar panels installed I started checking out solar and green energy deals. We were with AGL who were rubbish - very expensive and almost comically disinterested in connecting us to the grid so we could recieve the feed-in tariff. The guys who installed the solar system had recommended Diamond Energy who I had never heard of. I think they must be a very small company because they actually answer the phone directly instead of pushing buttons 1 and 2 and being passed from here to the Phillipines (like AGL). Anyhow we have just recieved our first bill in 3 months - $45!. We were rapt.
Small friendly company. Solar speciallists. They seem to be on your side instead of trying to bleed you dry.

Energy Providers