Diamond Energy

Listing monitored by Diamond Energy

PeasedOff
PeasedOffHunter Region, NSW

Diamond Quality Energy Company, with Sparkling Staff

I had an extremely productive discussion with the Diamond Energy call centre - the staff member was incredibly knowledgeable, and was able to get deep into the technical aspects (and it was a low-level technical issue).

I am impressed that Diamond Energy staff are so technically literate, and very good communicators.

Thank you Diamond Energy, and thank you to Annie N for her excellent work!

Lucy
LucySouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy customer

Have been using Diamond Energy for about 5 years - we chose them for originally for their focus on renewables but have been pleasantly surprised by cost of electricity, as I was expecting to pay more. Their customer service is fantastic. Whenever I have had reason to call them, the call is answered within a few rings, the person on the other end is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. We are very happy customers.

AntonyD
AntonyDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

All good! But when I use aircon, how much of the electricity used is renewable?

I'm very happy to support a power company that invests in and promotes renewable energy, and have found Diamond Energy service is superb.
But on this hot summer day, it would be great to know what percentage of the electricity our aircon is using actually comes from renewables (solar, wind etc). We don't have rooftop solar due to shading from our tall Manna Gums, so we must rely on the government and the power companies to quickly transition power generation away from fossil fuels.

Exodia
ExodiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Someone answered the phone - YAY

Have been with Diamond Energy for 2 or 3 years now. Excellent service. Real people answer the phone and help. My bill has reduced with time so I find it OK. Power supply reliable (in Brisbane). Can't speak highly enough about them. My mother is with another company and pays nearly the same as our household with 4 people.

TRD
TRDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful customer service and reasonable prices

Everything has just been easy, even through moving apartments. on the phone they are patient and answer all my questions. Have been with them for about two years and am very happy.

Monika
MonikaGippsland, VIC

Sensational Company!

Real Aussies answer your phone call everytime in no time.

Friendly professional even when there are issues.

Best company I have been with out of everyone over the years.
Highly recommended!

Cheap, reliable, ethical

Have electricity with solar feed-in. Reliable power with no drop outs. Have been with Diamond for several years and customer service has always been great, easy to deal with etc. Set up process was super simple.

Solar panel maintenance: why it's important and what you need to do

Properly maintaining your solar panel system will help ensure it works correctly, safely, and efficiently. We go through what needs to be done so that your system can lower your power bill and let you pocket more savings.

solar-panel-maintenance-why-its-important-and-what-you-need-to-do
How to reduce your heating costs this winter

Winter is here, and with it, higher power bills. Stay warm during the colder months without breaking the bank by following our practical tips on how to reduce your heating costs.

how-to-reduce-your-heating-costs-this-winter
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Ian Gardner
Ian GardnerMaleny

Excellent service!

I have been with Diamond Energy for some years now and have found them to be consistently pleasant, helpful, efficient and cheap. Apart from short breaks in supply during the occasional electricity storm I have had no power interruptions.

Amazing customer service

Diamond Energy you are amazing! I found myself in difficult times and unable to pay my bill in full . I called customer service to discuss and i was so nervous and had some anxiety initially... i even worked myself up to make the call. This was due to previous bad experiences in the past. Well! The lady i spoke to was so warm and friendly and completely understanding. I was soon relaxed and felt like i was talking to someone i knew. She efficiently and calmly helped me to a solution and I didnt feel any judgements upon me at all. Congratulations Diamond on having staff who truly are “ Diamonds in the rough”

Max
MaxSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overpayment trying to get a refund

I like Diamond Energy but am currently very disappointed with Thier current policy in refunding overpayments of Thier account I decided to use Thier smooth pay which works really well however I recently requested a partial refund due to the balance being in excess of 846 dollars My average account being 245.00 dollars I was told this would take up to ten weeks Very dissatisfied not acceptable

April 11th 2019 Update: Re Over Payment Refund Diamond Energy

I am pleased to advise that Diamond Energy did refund my over payment after communicating my displeasure on there earlier advice that it would take up to ten weeks being there next billing period, Thank you Diamond Energy

• Incentivised Review No
  • ServicesElectricity

trumpetgirlGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A great, green company

Finally, an electricity company that is transparent and offers great service. We have a premium feed-in tariff. When we're in credit, Diamond pays our bank account on the day the invoice is due. Never had that before! They rank second on the Greenpeace Green Electricity guide, with all renewables (no fossil fuels). That's the most important factor for us.

Steve
SteveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Top customer service

Life is not always about the cheapest price as cheap service usually hangs together with it. Diamond Energy goes against this by offering very competitive prices and best of all, excellent customer service. I have called a number of times and the call gets answered straight away by very friendly Aussies who sort out problems on the spot. It makes customer service at the other retailers look like a complete joke.

Great customer service

Used Diamond energy for our electricity. Quick setup incl direct debit. Excellent customer service via phone (no anoying menus). Detailed and useful quarterly usage reports via email.

Anita
AnitaSunshine Coast

Consistent, perfect renewables power supply at great rates

Hands down the best electricity company I have ever dealt with. And the only one to ever offer me discounts. If you believe renewables are the future, I'd recommend them.

funguy
funguySouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to deal with.

House is 100% electric.
Switched over a couple of years back form another supplier after they upped their pricing and did not tell anyone.
Diamond Energy are easy to deal with and their supply charges seem to be a little cheaper than all the others I have checked with.
I check constantly what other suppliers charge, Diamond Energy still rate the best.
Billing is easy and direct debit is convenient.
My only criticism is that you cannot access your account on their web page as you can do with others.
With all the discounts I have obtained with them, my bills are almost manageable.
At this stage I am a happy Diamond Energy customer.