Diamondback Outlook

Diamondback Outlook

3.5

Cool bike...Since partner changed this and that for me.

My partner changed the handle bars, the seat and pedals for me on my outlook. Has totally transformed the riding experience for me. One of the easiest most enjoyable rides. Having wider, higher handlebars has taken a lot of pressure of my back. Wider softer seat a joy! Bigger wheels! Totally customized it for my needs, but its still essentially an outlook! And i love it!

Purchased in January 2018.

SYD

SYDSydney, NSW

Crash & Learn

Dangerous bike

Several brake failure since May 2014. Last one happen in busy fast moving traffic, came very close to rear ending a car by millimetres. Wheels are only single wall and do not take much to buckle. I when down a gutter last week broke 3 spokes and badly buckled destroyed the rear wheel. Tyers had to be replaced after only 3 months. I have had to also replace the rear derailure. Seat is very uncomfortable. Pedals have cracked and been replaced. Front forks vibrate severly under braking. I have stopped riding this bike because it is a death trap. Should have brought from my local bike shop, I have now spent enough in repairs.
Looks goods and cheap.
Made cheap and dangerous component failure.

Mountain Bikes

Find out how Diamondback Outlook compares to other Mountain Bikes

This is perfect! Can't live without it.

This bike is fantastic. All parts are working well, with nothing broken at all. Had this bike for more than 2 years and still in great condition. I don't regret buying this one bit. This bike is great for outdoor purposes and I recommend this bike for ages 13+. This bike climbs so well, it may even be better than a Giant defty 3 Road Bike ($800). This bike is also cheap for it's price ($198).
Everything about it. Reliable bike, great price with lifetime warranty.

Daniel Dawson
Daniel Dawson

Sounds like its good. I have a gt aggressor about 3 or four years old. Pretty good but I'm thinking about doing something like selling or trading it in