Diana Removals

1.9

Jak

JakGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Liers! SCAM ALERT

I agree with Matthew I’ve referred to ACCC. They hold your belongings hostage till you pay the amount they say and even though you ask if there are any hidden costs there are. Very slow employees, start the clock around the block, did everything to extend time. Extremely unprofessional. It’s $40 an hr for fuel they charge in the end, “tape” they apparently use without your consent for a high price and tolls. This is after their sellers have told you only 108 an hr with 40 dollars fuel. Scammers with “sima” I’m charge of the business model to steal your money and not answer your questions afterwards or breakdown costs. AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!!!!!!!!!!

Matthew

MatthewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not only are they the worst, they stole from me

They do not send professional movers, they are slow and took breaks at the top of every hour. I know they have stolen an I phone cable from me, and did not care at all even when i confronted them about it. They never bothered to give me a receipt on the day and took 2 weeks to get it. They have a lot of hidden charges they don't like to tell you until they are already their and you have no choice. they overcharged me and took 3 weeks to get that money back, had to threaten with better business bureau just to get the slightest action. Do yourself a favor and never use this company. They are expensive, horrible value for money.

Fiona

Fiona Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Check your invoice

I asked for a copy of my invoice post move & it did not add up, so I asked for a refund of the difference & was told it was $29 for tolls between Kensington & Moonee Ponds VIC, you do not use tolls to get between these suburbs & they also followed me so that is a BIG LIE. Currently fighting to get my money back that I am owed.

Bec GP

Bec GPGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

If I could put a 0 star I would!

I waited 6 hours for the truck to arrive. They would not call me when I have requested a call as it was taking such a huge length of time.
    When at my property, staff (no fault of their own) refused to bring in my belongings unless I paid. I asked to speak to a manager due to the length of time waiting. I was refused. I was then told I could not have my belongings back unless I paid. WORST COMPANY EVER! DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE.

Sam s

Sam sGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Deliberately took their time to get more money. Blacked when I rang and questioned the hours worked.

Three bedroom unit with everything pre packed and ready to go except the beds took a whooping 7.5 hours for two blokes. 16 boxes, two beds, three chest of draws, one couch, dishwasher, washing machine,dryer, two bed side tables, dining table, 6 chairs, 2 TVs and a RV cabinet. Distance was 2.6km from moving address. Was supposed to be charged for 2 hours minimum and then after by the minute. Clearly wasn’t as got a bill for $877 for all of that. Called up Diana and told him about the situation and he said his manager would send him an email for the complaint and sort it out. Then proceeded to blocked my number and clearly wasn’t able to resolve anything. Just took my money and ran.

Ashleigh

AshleighGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Moved slow to rack up the bill

Jenelle

JenelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Random charges added on the day

We moved 5 mins down the road and were charged for tolls and tape, both of which were not used. We live 30 mins from any tolls! It wasn’t itemized on the bill and I had to ring for an explanation. The workers were ok on the day, they worked hard but were pretty slow.

Suze

Suze

Avoid ..... Disgusting service..... No insurance....

Moved me from Blackburn to Olinda and left my bed broken as well as dismantled.
    [name removed] is rude and has no customer service skills and no insurance as advertised it seems!
    Do not use this company as a disaster from start to finish. Unprofessional and even the truck used broke down..... not recommended

Scams - not worth it

Phil B.

Phil B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ended up costing way more than it was supposed to

Mallika K.

Mallika K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Efficient movers finished the job quick

I booked a 5 ton truck for moving to a new house in the suburbs of Tarneit. My family of four got enough items to go in 26 boxes though luckily we had very less furniture as we always preferred to live in semi furnished homes. So we had only a couch, three beds, some racks and shelves, TV and other few miscelleanous home items. Anyways based on our inventory list the truck and two men team from Diana removals was perfect for our needs. The team completed the job taking only about 3.5 hours and deducted our deposit from the final bill.

On 30 December 2019, it was 43 degrees Celsius and we're moving the contents of a 3 bedroom house 100km! The men were fantastic and we're running up and down the ramp to the truck, packing everything safely and efficiently. Our experience with Diana Removals is excellent. A long day with gruelling conditions and the guys didn't stop. Great job, thank you!

Larry

LarryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The work was quick

The work I saw the guys do was done with utmost professionalism and politeness. The guys were keeping me posted on their status so I can give my thoughts on how valuable and fragile the items were, helping them take their packing productively. Our small truck was filled well without any items hanging loose. The whole move to New place at Surrey Hills was done in three hours beating my assumption.

Rose

RoseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not book this company

Our experience echos all the negative experiences above. We recently moved with this company and it was the worst and most expensive moving experience I have ever had. Stay away!

Khadija

Avoid this company

Do not use this company

Karma

KarmaMelbourne

Read the small print even though it isn’t clear!!!

I ordered a 5 tonne truck at $95 per hour but it wasn’t quite big enough and we had to make 2 runs. Took 5 hours all up to take to a storage facility 2.1km away. But I was charged for a 6 tonne truck even though I didn’t have one, at $120 for the same time of 5 hours. How does that make sense? Surely it should be on the time taken for the actual truck size you have. Read the small print under payments and clearly ask them for charges if you need to do multiple trips. Always get a size truck bigger then you need.