Dick Smith's Bushfoods Breakfast

2.4 from 142 reviews · View Details

8 questions from our users

pupstars

pupstarsasked

does anyone know how many "Weight Watchers " points apply to the 'Bush Foods Breakfast' ?

kerri

kerriasked

Are you taking your Australian bush food breakfast off the market? Woolies is no longer stocking it, do enjoy this product, thanks Kerri.

Lindsay
Lindsay

They remove the good cereal to replace it with Rubbish . I'm won't be buying it anymore

Joanvdk
Joanvdk

Please see my review above dated today. The product dated after Oct 31st is so much better. Ring the company and they will give you an explanation of why the change.

WendyVasked

How much sugar per serve in Bushfoods Breakfast cereal? Thanks.

Andrea G
Andrea G

9.3 gms from what I can see.

Monica
Monica

Have done some research and find that it is equivalent to approximately three teaspoons of sugar per serve. This of course takes in the fruit content as well. Certainly higher than oats but also more palatable.

WendyV

Thanks Monica..........that helps me balance my sugar intake per day. Meant to have 6 teaspoons per day all up, so better do my sums!

Lynnethepin

Lynnethepinasked

How many calories per 100grams ,please,I though away the box,love the ceral?

368 Cal per 100G Come check us out at I Bought A Dickie Facebook Page

Boydie

Boydieasked

Can someone tell my why GST is added to this product? At least it is at Woolies in Mackay.

I believe because it is a processed breakfast cereal. Come check us out at I Bought A Dickie Facebook Page

If our government had any real brains between them, they would scrap GST on all Australian made and owned products with 100% Australian content at the "point of sale" - i.e.: supermarkets etc. and keep Australian manufacturing alive so we can compete against cheap, inferior imports.

Kerrie98

Kerrie98asked

Where can I buy Dick Smith Muesli please?
Coles & Woolworths do not stock any more.

Clytie

Kerrie, I find that Woolworths Supermarket in Mt Barker, South Australia and Coles Supermarket in Bridgewater South Australia still stock Dick Smith Bush Foods Breakfast. Although not stated as a muesli its contents and fibre are very similar containing Macadamia Nuts, Wattle Seeds, Honey, Mangoes wheat, oats and rice. I spoke to the manager of these Supermarkets and they said if you can not get it at your super market to ask the manager or buyer in that store if they would. They believe their policy is to supply products by request where possible. Hope you are able to obtain it as it is delicious.

bushfoods breakfast

bushfoods breakfastasked

I love dick smiths products and have been buying them for years i am just wondering why every time i buy the bushfood breakfast cereal there are no maccas nut in there ,when it first came out they were in there

Clytie

I am sorry I do not know the answer to this question as I too am wondering why such a delicious nut has been removed from the ingredients in this cereal. I will try and obtain and answer from the Company and let you know. However I still enjoy the Dick SMith Bush foods cereal.

John Bastiaens

John Bastiaensasked

Hello, I have been buying Dick Smith's Bush Foods Breakfast packs for quite a while, but unfortunately our local Fisher's IGA store has closed it's doors a few weeks ago, and I do not know if any other shop sells it, Woolworth's and Coles don't sell it.
Can you tell me if there is another store here in Mount Gambier South Australia that does sell it??
We always try and buy aussie foods when possible
,we are old age pensioners,I am nearly 77 years old, my wife is 75, and we both admire what Dick has been doing to help the aussie farmers.
With regards, John Bastiaens

Dear John,
If you ask the Manager of your local Woolworths or Coles Super Markets to stock Dick Smith's Bush Foods Breakfast I am sure they will put it in stock. I found it first at a nearby Coles Supermarket but because we are closer to a Woolworths Supermarket I asked them if they would stock it and they now do.
Otherwise do you use the Internet ? If so go into either the Supermarkets on line shopping and see where their nearest Supermarket who will deliver the Product. I now order my Woolworths groceries on line and they deliver next day. There is a small fee however the convenience justifies the means for me. Best of luck Clythe