Dick Smith's Bushfoods Breakfast

Dick Smith's Bushfoods Breakfast (page 2 of 8)

2.4

Chock

ChockAdelaide

BRING BACK THE OLD RECIPE

Please email me back when the old recipe is back on the shelf and ready to buy. My family will be much happier and so will other loyal Dick Smith Bushfoods Breakfast lovers....

When did the recipe change?!

I’m so disappointed with the new recipe.. I was looking forward to having a bowl of tasty cereal this morning and after the first mouthful I knew something wasn’t right.. no crunchy nutty pieces.. no sweet fruity pieces.. just a bland mix of wheat and currents.. there’s no substitute for the old recipe, my day is ruined.

but why...?????

What everyone else has said. Why change what works? Now it looks and tastes bland and like any other cheap cereal on the market. We won’t be buying it anymore

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Find out how Dick Smith's Bushfoods Breakfast compares to other Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Leah

LeahToowoomba

What's happened?

The new product is nothing at all like the cereal I have bought and loved for years. It's now full of small, gritty pieces that stick in my teeth. Very sad and wont be buying again unless they go back to the old recipe.

Andy

AndyCanberra

Rubbish

What have you done to this cereal. It tastes toxic and artificial. Was my favourite cereal but not now. Will never buy again

Stocked on original

Had 1 box of the new Bush Breacky and only ate half. We found a supermarket in a little outback qld town with old stock so we bought it all 6 boxes, now on the last one, not happy!

Very disappointed. Please change back!

This used to be my favourite but the new recipe is too sweet, texture is too puffy and it tastes less natural

Very Disappointed

Bush food tastes like cardboard and paper. I don't like it anymore. It was the only cereal that I loved- not anymore!

Dick smith bush food cereal

So happy when I found this cereal but after trying 3 packets of the new recipe it will no longer be on my shopping list. Please, please bring back the original!

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Very disappointed with Bush foods cereal.

I always try to purchase Dick Smith products wherever possible as I like to keep our money here but was very upset when I purchased the Bush Foods cereal recently (had to cease eating it for a while due to dietary needs) as it has changed quite significantly to what it used to be. Will not be buying it again as it seems to be more processed and lacking in a lot of the ingredients it used to contain, very upset! Totally agree with [name removed]!

Very Disappointed.

Like everybody else absolutely loved Bush Food, so sad with the change. There should be an obligation to let the public know, with a big notice on the packet that it’s not the original recipe. But I guess it’s a bit hard to advertise that it now tastes like something scraped from the forest floor. Told friends about it for years and said it was the only cereal I would eat, so sad. Never again unless it advertises new recipe on pack.

Marlene C

Marlene CAU

Yuck! Who did this?!

RAW

RAWBallarat

Five stars down to one star. Why?

Speculative scenario. A company going belly up - in this case, Dick Smith Foods - sells its name to the highest bidder. The winning bidder then cynically exploits loyal customers by cheapening the product, to make a quick buck, before said customers realize they've been had.
I look forward to being proven wrong.

JES

JESMillicent

Changed recipe

New recipe for Dick Smiths bush food breakfast cereal is so artificial tasting! Says same ingredients but nothing like old. Will not buy anymore after trying 2 packets. So disappointed!

Dissapointed

I am very disappointed in the new breakfast cereal. Loved the old recipe.
Bring the old one back.
No fruit no nuts in this one.
Old one much better.

Change of Product

We have always enjoyed Dick Smith Bush Breakfast. Couldn't get it a while ago then it reappeared on shelves. Bought some and it has changed and tastes terrible. Stopped buying it now.

bush breakfast on the slide.

happy over the last five years with it the way it was. now it's just disgusting. you were on a good thing why the change ? blah.

Alicia

AliciaMelbourne

Change it back dick smith or you won't have any more customer's

I've been eating this cereal since 2004- that's 13 year's of eating the same cereal!!!! It was delicious!
I'm sure by all the other similarly disappointed customer reviews, you are losing so many of us to this new awful recipe and definately not gaining any new ones!
Long story short- change your recipe back or your cereal won't be on the shelves for much longer!

PWM

PWMKatoomba

New Recipe is a mistake - change it back

The title says it all. I have had several boxes of the new recipe after eating this cereal since it came out. I do not like the new product. I consider the new recipe a mistake.

My family used to love it - now won't eat it!

Please return to the original formula. My family had been happily eating Bush Foods. Now its been given to the chooks !

See all Dick Smith's Bushfoods Breakfast reviews

pupstars

pupstarsasked

does anyone know how many "Weight Watchers " points apply to the 'Bush Foods Breakfast' ?

kerri

kerriasked

Are you taking your Australian bush food breakfast off the market? Woolies is no longer stocking it, do enjoy this product, thanks Kerri.

Lindsay
Lindsay

They remove the good cereal to replace it with Rubbish . I'm won't be buying it anymore

Joanvdk
Joanvdk

Please see my review above dated today. The product dated after Oct 31st is so much better. Ring the company and they will give you an explanation of why the change.

WendyVasked

How much sugar per serve in Bushfoods Breakfast cereal? Thanks.

Andrea G
Andrea G

9.3 gms from what I can see.

Monica
Monica

Have done some research and find that it is equivalent to approximately three teaspoons of sugar per serve. This of course takes in the fruit content as well. Certainly higher than oats but also more palatable.

WendyV

Thanks Monica..........that helps me balance my sugar intake per day. Meant to have 6 teaspoons per day all up, so better do my sums!