Dick Smith

Dick Smith (page 2 of 47)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (40) · No (126)

Love shopping with DickSmith

I am very happy with the things I have got and the service with your team I have told my family and friends as my family has got things and very happy

John Grinter

John GrinterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Got what I wanted that was great and in good time.

To be simple the answer is yes to the above questions and it seems the computer says no well stuff the computer so I now have to rave on to keep it happy, sad times in this day and age!

Suzycom

SuzycomSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic little find

I purchased a Tomy Kiipix Smartphone Printer for my granddaughter and she loves it. It print automatic little pics in minutes straight from her phone. I also bought Fuji film which is for little printers. Very reasonably priced too and fast delivery.

Product PurchasedTomy Kiipix Smartphone Printer
Lipton liker

Lipton likerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just what I wanted

I had no trouble navigating the store for the purchases I bought. I bought 2 watches and am giving one to a relative - the other one I don't seem to be able to upload the item this was a Todo Smart Life braclet with silver metal band. Having looked for days for the instructions on this last item I had bought to set it up - I did find it difficult to navigate the site for just to get a copy of the instruction leaflet. Luckily I found the leaflet instructions but would have had trouble getting a copy - that's all perhaps for me personally it was hard for others not so.

Product PurchasedKogan Pulse+ Wellbeing Smart Watch

looks great!

Great range, easy to navigate and good prices. Product arrived flat packed, assembly instructions could have been clearer. Drawers don't slide perfectly, but product looks great, especially for the price.

Kevin Newberry-Johnson

Kevin Newberry-JohnsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

The site was easy to navigate, the product advertised was described perfectly and the quality and delivery were excellent. You would be so happy the the Dick Smith Web site

Cathy Tullock

Cathy TullockSydney, NSW

The service was great

It was very easy to order the service was great it was very good to do business with Dick Smith I will let my friends know how good u r

Product Purchasedair fryer

Karen Rich

Karen Rich

it was such an easy process

I found it very easy to navigate the sit and find what I wanted. I'm very satisfied with my product and have found it of good quality. I love my new phone, thank you Dick Smith

Product Purchasedphone

GazSydney, NSW

TV bad Customer service worse

Received a faulty item

I ordered AirPods on the 20th January and they arrived yesterday (28th January), however the AirPods I received were faulty and don’t work. There’s no way for me to contact the seller as they want me to go through to Kogan.com but of course, my order was placed through Dick smith so there is no record of my order history on the Kogan site. When talking to an Apple representative, it was found that both the left AirPod AND the charging case were faulty, which means that both need to be replaced. Which is very difficult if I can’t contact that seller directly. Very unimpressed.

Product PurchasedApple Airpods 2nd Gen with Charging Case
Ross x.Dick Smith

Lying to customers. Dodgy.

Ordered a product on 18th January. was sent email saying "product dispatched" on 20th January. After emailing 8 days later due to lack of tracking or information I was informed that it had never left the factory and they were unsure when it would even be sent.

Product PurchasedHuawei Band 3 Pro

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Delivery took 2 months

Purchased a pair of noise cancelling headphones mid November thinking as in stock they would easily be in time for Christmas. Didn't arrive until mid-January. Lots of time spent chasing up Dick Smith, inquiring where they were, communicating with the courier.
2 months for delivery of an in-stock item is terrible.
Would not recommend. Unfortunately saw all the reviews about similar delays after had purchased.
My son also purchased a product that also took 2 months to delivery. We are central Auckland (not rural).

Ross x.Dick Smith

Already regret ordering through them

Turns out to unsubscribe from their emails you have to MAKE AN ACCOUNT with a password, which is bad enough, but they will then reject every password you enter and say it is "unsecure" (without providing any guidelines for what a "secure" password is). Finally got them to accept a password and then braved the intentionally confusing "unsubscribe" page (if you read the fine print, you have to select "OFF" under "Unsubscribe from all emails", which is counterintuitive to say the least). Seeing they're willing to be this dishonest about spam emails I dread receiving the actual product. Should have shopped elsewhere.

Lynda MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Horrible Service - uncontactable

I ordered a fridge, washer and dryer. Tried to arrange delivery but their customer service is horrible. No phone number and can only send query through your order. Sent over a dozen messages, finally had the courier QLS Logistics call me. The items were delivered on the day but the courier was so rude and just left the items in the middle of the living room. Fridge was too big, contacted them immediately. Told me no return. Item still in box. Their policy violates Consumer law. Looks like I have to take them to the tribunal. Absolutely shocking service. Never buy from them.

MelSydney, NSW

Hopeless service, highly unprofessional.

Hopeless, I made a purchase based on delivery time, which they based on my post code which was also used to calculate the freight, estimated 1 -2 days, paid Tuesday today is Saturday and I still don't have my purchase! I will never purchase from them again or recommend them to anyone!

Anthony p

Anthony pSydney, NSW

Smart tv purchase

First mistake was buying Kogan tv. Second mistake was trusting ad listed in dick Smith website. Didn’t know there was difference in smart and smarter tv lol. bought 65 inch Kogan smart tv to find outTv had only Indian apps could not download aus apps. Then this thing died month after I bought it. No longer turned on. Now week later tv is with there warranty department. I still have no tv nor do I have any confirmation by this organisation that this will be rectified. Want refund or tv that can connect to android store or google play. Will take to fair trading if required have been completed mislead

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Imam G.

Imam G.Sydney, NSW

Just avoid

their .com.au domain is deceiving. They are branded as an Australian company but are nothing like an Australian business. They ship from overseas which takes forever to arrive with little control in your hand as a customer. My item will arrive after I travel overseas.

just buy from a real Australian business.

Even their responses here are generic copy-pasted responses

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A50

Chris R.South East Queensland, QLD

Faulty iPhone XS no one will answer emails

My iPhone XS is faulty
Told by Ricky at Dick smith they would pick it up within 3 business days so I can get a refund ..no follow up email or anyone call me to pick up phone !!I have tried emailing them but no reply .Simply terrible and I am stuck with a phone that doesn’t work and I have had to buy a new one from JB Hi-Fi

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedApple iPhone XS

Gloria Kirkpatrick

Gloria KirkpatrickAU

Memory Foam Topper and Satin Sheets

Great website, fast delivery, was able to track my purchases arrival with notifications received, great prices for quality items. Very happy with Trafalgar Memory Foam mattress topper and Luxor satin sheets. Delivery only $10. Have purchased from Dick Smith prior to this and will again.

Hamilton

HamiltonCentral Queensland, QLD

Avoid the pain, Buy somewhere else

I purchased a demo phone. It was a bit of a risk admittedly. But I won’t purchase from Dick Smith marketplace again. The concept is cool, but the suppliers are not professional and when I returned the faulty phone it just became a bumbling mess. I highly recommend you don’t get fooled by the cheaper price. You get what you pay for.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 6s